AGEFORCE.com Feedback

Fr0st

Awards
This is for Carl or anyone that has used their products. They are a new sponsor of SHR and the show that discussed the test booster got me very interested, but when I posted a link to the product on another very popular forum it was completely ridiculed.

I was wondering if anyone can attest to the effectiveness of either their test booster or HGH product.

Thanks

nicknack83

Awards
This is for Carl or anyone that has used their products. They are a new sponsor of SHR and the show that discussed the test booster got me very interested, but when I posted a link to the product on another very popular forum it was completely ridiculed.

I was wondering if anyone can attest to the effectiveness of either their test booster or HGH product.

Thanks
I am curious about this also.

ben61820

Awards
I ordered one order of the Testo100. Its a big discount, so i figured what the hell. I've never messed with anything like this. I'm not stagnating on any lifts at the moment but am still interested to see if i feel any difference with the testo. I'll report everything i learn.

Fr0st

Awards
I ordered one order of the Testo100. Its a big discount, so i figured what the hell. I've never messed with anything like this. I'm not stagnating on any lifts at the moment but am still interested to see if i feel any difference with the testo. I'll report everything i learn.
cool, thanks. please do.

the hgh patch seems interesting too. i actually emailed the president and asked how it was legal to provide such a high dose. he basically said its because they are working in a grey area because its a patch and not an injection... but legal

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
cool, thanks. please do.

the hgh patch seems interesting too. i actually emailed the president and asked how it was legal to provide such a high dose. he basically said its because they are working in a grey area because its a patch and not an injection... but legal
^^wow. Really surprised he would be that outright on such a sensitive topic. I wasn't even aware hgh would work via patch.
I will be watching as more info comes to light or this dude gets booked.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cool, thanks. please do.

if you took the hgh patch how would you know if its working anyway?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you took the hgh patch how would you know if its working anyway?
Blood test????? It's interesting to note that they label it as genetically modified(hence bioidentical) soma, I know that HRT is big into the bioidentical hormones test, E, progesterone etc. Never heard or even thought it possible with hgh. Considering the sensativity and the fact that it's a fragile peptide, I would think transdermal delievery would be near impossible.......

JayV

Banned
Awards
Testo/100:The active ingredients are: L-Arginine, Nettle Leaf, Cayenne, Muira Puama, Orchic Substance, Oyster Meat, Tribulus, Zinc, Sarsparilla, Astragalus, Licorice Root, Pumpkin Seed, Borom, Pygueum, Maca, Honey Goat Weed, Oatstraw, and Catuaba.

This looks like some kinda concoction you could find in the back of some 1980's muscle mag. You guys are smarter than this.
I like Carl and his show, but having sponsors like this really doesn't look good.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Blood test????? It's interesting to note that they label it as genetically modified(hence bioidentical) soma, I know that HRT is big into the bioidentical hormones test, E, progesterone etc. Never heard or even thought it possible with hgh. Considering the sensativity and the fact that it's a fragile peptide, I would think transdermal delievery would be near impossible.......
Exactly, I had to question things similar to this with GH being put into cosmetics but one company actually pulled it off. Not my company by I talked to a few doctors and met them at a trade show. From what I can tell this patch stuff is BS and would cost more I think to get good results.

Although thats just my thoughts and if anyone does buy it please get bloods and dont just throw your money away on BS. :)

Testo/100:The active ingredients are: L-Arginine, Nettle Leaf, Cayenne, Muira Puama, Orchic Substance, Oyster Meat, Tribulus, Zinc, Sarsparilla, Astragalus, Licorice Root, Pumpkin Seed, Borom, Pygueum, Maca, Honey Goat Weed, Oatstraw, and Catuaba.

This looks like some kinda concoction you could find in the back of some 1980's muscle mag. You guys are smarter than this.
I like Carl and his show, but having sponsors like this really doesn't look good.

Exactly, I wanted to run my ads on a few websites at one point but after seeing what all they promote I didn't want to put myself in that category. Although I love his show and will support him for all his efforts.

Side note, can someone post a before pic of him, he talks about using about a gram of test and what not but he looks small and fragile on his website pictures. I will say he is very intelligent in the field and puts in a fantastic job in and out the gym (per radio broadcast).

Mafesto31

Awards
I read somewhere that the hgh patch was ineffective due to hgh molecular size being too large to penetrate the skin.

Robo_70

Awards
new here and also just bought some Testo100 patches so will let you know if a notice any improvements. Im over 40 so am a good lab-rat for such a product !

loco_gigo

Awards
Correct me if I am wrong, but Tribulus has been proven to be a bust in Testosterone enhancement hasn't it? (I believe it was Anthony Roberts on SHR who said "I wouldn't buy any test booster with tribulus in it"). Further more, the same applies to Muira Puama, Sarsparilla, Boron and Maca. I have used them all at one point or another and didn't see any increase in libido or test. How anyone can sell something like this with the claims being made is more than a little suspect IMHO.

Robo_70

Awards
Would be good to see some blood tests for total and free T posted of before and after a week on the patches?.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I ordered a box of the HGH patches.....just curious more than anything else....i'll let you know if I see any difference from them

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im curious too. I am willing to try for 3 months and be fair.

txskibum

Awards
Have been trying Test100 patches for a week now - nothing at all noticeable except redness at the patch site if left on longer than overnight. Will run the whole month course to see if anything shows up.

Pagan

Awards
I was tempted at first, but then realised that the HGH patches are homeopathic!!!!
See the bottom of this post for a quick explanation of the homeopathic process.

Ageforce excitedly tells us that they've "more than doubled the amount of HGH (Sytropin) in each patch from 10,000ng to 22,000ng." That means in each patch you are getting 0.000022 of a gram or 0.022mg. When you consider that injectible HGH replacement therapy starts off at around 0.6mg for a 100kg male then you see how little you are really getting. You would have to stick 30 patches on your body at once and assume that will all go through the skin to get a starter dose... and that is assuming that the 22000ng is what is in the patch and is not the mother tincture (see below). If it is, what you will actually be getting is HGH diluted by 10,100,1000,10000 or even more!!! And since the FDA limit on HGH is 2001ng per supplement dose more than 10x less than the dose Ageforce claims- I would have a big bet that the 22000 refers to the original amount of HGH before it was diluted.

So if they will b*llsh*t us on the HGH what about the test booster - well they give us no amounts of the various components so are we getting a huge dose of herbs or statistically nothing. I think I'll take a bet with my money somewhere else.

Homeopathic dilutions or "13C is equivalent to 1/3 of a drop of active ingredient in ALL the oceans of the world"
"Homeopaths start with a mother tincture (the remedy to be used dissolved in water or alcohol) and then normally dilute the remedy by 1 part in 100 (known as a C dilution) - although 1:10 dilutions (X potencies) and 1:1000 dilutions (M potencies) are also used. In order to retain the properties of the mother tincture the diluted remedy is shaken vigorously (known as succussion) and banged ten times against a solid object. This process is believed to transfer the 'spiritual essence' of the remedy to the water it is diluted in. This is a 'potentised' 1C solution.
That is just the beginning of the process however. Another dilution is then done to produce a 2C potentised solution (1 part mother tincture in 10,000 of water). Then again to produce a 3C solution (1 part mother tincture in 1,000,000 of water) etc.
It wasn't known in Hahnemann's day but there is a limit to how far a substance can be diluted. Once the 12C dilution is reached there's only a 60% chance that one single molecule of the original mother tincture remains in the solution.
Modern homeopaths are aware of this fundamental flaw but they still go on diluting past the 12C potency. One of the most common potencies used is 30C. i.e. once the 12C limit has been reached they dilute the remedy by 1:100 a further 18 times. Of course this means that all that is being done is that water is being dissolved in more water - there's none of the original mother tincture left in the solution."

txskibum

Awards
Supposedly they have both a homeopathic version and a 25mg version. He made that fairly clear on the SHR episode and their website is fairly clear on it.

I'm still not sure how it could even be a gray area if it really contained 25mg of real HGH (and could actually penetrate the skin).

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Supposedly they have both a homeopathic version and a 25mg version. He made that fairly clear on the SHR episode and their website is fairly clear on it.

I'm still not sure how it could even be a gray area if it really contained 25mg of real HGH (and could actually penetrate the skin).
I think it's under the radar because of the method of delivery...

Fr0st

Awards
I think it's under the radar because of the method of delivery...
Yes, that is correct. I spoke directly with the president of Ageforce (the SHR guest) and he said they are in a grey area because of their delivery method.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some of these patches, primarily to help me with healing a serious injury. I am sidelined for a while and am hoping this might somehow speed up healing and recovery..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I just received my first order of the HGH Powerpatches. I am using them to help speed up recovery and healing from recent surgery. Delivery was perfect, only took a few days..Thank you and i look forward to using these..

I will post up every week on how I am feeling and if I notice anything..I am going to use the first patch tonight..

SJ

Pagan

Awards

You're quite right and I stand corrected :)

Now I have to wonder what dosage is actually delivered. Assuming that they're honest and there is 25 mg of HGH in a patch, that's actually 4x more than a starting dose of injectible. I assume that the longer delivery time makes things more "stable" and safer. If this is accurate this would be something to stock up on before the authorities shut them down. I'd be really keen to hear feedback from users on their experiences.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so today is day two. I put the patch on Saturday night before bed and took it off 14 hours later which was sunday morning/afternoon. It was very simple to apply and I did not get any skin irratation. For the first few minutes I applied it I felt a cooling sensation in my right arm, which is where I applied the patch (oppostite side of forearm). Anyway both Saturday night and last night I slept much better then usual, more solid, then normal. The biggest thing that I noticed was the long dreams I had, some crazy, some not. I felt like I was using Hghup again, except, this was happening after immediate use. Something here is definately working..I will update every few days. Remember, I am primarily looking for the healing properties of this supplement, versus the muscle gain/fat loss aspect as I am out injured and trying to heal up..so far so good. Thank you SHR and ageforce..

SJ

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ageforce will be advertising here shortly so hopefully they will answer all your questions....i certainly don't have a clue...

Kagigi

Awards
I've done two PowerPatches so far, next one is Thur pm. I do notice night sweats on patch night...anyone else?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I just noticed the carpal tunnel......which is FINALLY starting to disappear

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this stuff is NOT hgh 25mgs?! Know how much HGH that is?!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
this stuff is NOT hgh 25mgs?! Know how much HGH that is?!
5mg per day....not sure how much comes in a vial or how much goes into an IU after reconstitution......

But no need to try to rain on our parade schwell. I know you're just looking out, but I've already bought them. $hit is definitely doing something.

txskibum

Awards
Anyone have thoughts on the one day on - 4 day off dosing approach with these HGH patches? Getting delivery once every five days doesn't seem to meet any known HGH protocol I've read about.

I did some googling on HGH patch research and only found one article about a study that found that the patch needed a hardware device attached to it at night to bombard it with ultrasonic waves to get any material through the skin - through micro-fissures.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I used teh second patch thurdsay night and kept it on teh full 14 houurs. I continue to have way more many dreams, long, almost realstic, every night. Last night was teh most noticable..Anyway, my injury has felt better the past couple of days but that could just be the normal healing process. I compare this product to HGHup, but after last night, I feel it is starting to surpass it..I think its def to early to tell but I will keep updating..SJ

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im just devils advocate bro- apparently- this company is producing an RX ONLY drug- HGH

i still do not buy it, 5mg of HGH is an INSANE amount

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also benifits of HGH are not noticable this quickly

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so last night I put on patch #3 and a couple hours later I went to bed. Well, I woke up around 5 in the morning to find that the patch came off sometime during the night. I dont know if it was right when I went to sleep or just before I woke up at 5. Needless to say, I am pretty upset about that considered these patches are not cheap. I dont know how much got in so its not like I can just put on another patch. I have to wait until Sunday to put on patch nunber four..Had some dreams last night but nothing unusual. Not like the first couple of patches..SJ

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so last night I put on patch #3 and a couple hours later I went to bed. Well, I woke up around 5 in the morning to find that the patch came off sometime during the night. I dont know if it was right when I went to sleep or just before I woke up at 5. Needless to say, I am pretty upset about that considered these patches are not cheap. I dont know how much got in so its not like I can just put on another patch. I have to wait until Sunday to put on patch nunber four..Had some dreams last night but nothing unusual. Not like the first couple of patches..SJ

You need to place them on your inner forearm (brachioradialis - the part on the top photo). I found they NEVER fall off there...and I have some big veins running through there. After the first patch i stopped putting them on my inner wrist as it kept falling off

TerpVTX

Awards
How do you handle taking a show with these patches on? I am particularly interested in the pre and post workout patch. However, the instructions say that it must be in contact with your skin for a period of 8 hours. I work out first thing in the morning, eat, shower and then go to work.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Since it isn't HGH, and they are backed by the FDA (20 year patent when you make something new and it is backed by the FDA). Why can't they just say what it really is?

25mg of HGH would be....well f***ing insane.

I want to buy a box and try them out but no way in hell am I applying mystery ingredients to my skin.
Help us out here AGEFORCE.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Since it isn't HGH, and they are backed by the FDA (20 year patent when you make something new and it is backed by the FDA). Why can't they just say what it really is?

25mg of HGH would be....well f***ing insane.

I want to buy a box and try them out but no way in hell am I applying mystery ingredients to my skin.
Help us out here AGEFORCE.
You can try posting in the thread they have going in the section on this forum....I'm sure they are unaware of this thread

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I appled another patch Sunday night, on my left inner and upper forearm, like Darl has in the picture. I took a shower about 10pm and then put in on. I then took it off the following morning around 10 or so, so I had a full 12 hours. I had so many dreams and slept great..I am trimming down a bit and appetite is still good. My injury seems to be coming along healing nicely, however, this can jst be the way it is suppose to heal, I have nothing to compare it to. All in all, its good so far. I am getting set to place another order, prob going to buy the three month one..SJ

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice, perhaps when money comes into my hands again i'll pick one up :D

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I applied my fifth patch last night in the same spot. No problems at all, still sleeping good and having good dreams. The only new thing I have been noticing this past week, and it has happened quite a few times, is tingling in my hand and fingers. Other then that things seem to be good.

SJ

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
You can try posting in the thread they have going in the section on this forum....I'm sure they are unaware of this thread
So yeah, I posted this question and they are yet to respond. This company isn't looking all too reliable to me.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Be patient.....just from seeing their posts they are new to this whole online forum thing. Can be tough to get a grasp on if you're from an older generation.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
you actually make a great point, I have tried to teach my dad things and it is a pain in the ass.

edit: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheDarkHalf again"