AGEFORCE.com Feedback

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I've done two PowerPatches so far, next one is Thur pm. I do notice night sweats on patch night...anyone else?

2. I just noticed the carpal tunnel......which is FINALLY starting to disappear
    •   

3. this stuff is NOT hgh 25mgs?! Know how much HGH that is?!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    this stuff is NOT hgh 25mgs?! Know how much HGH that is?!
    5mg per day....not sure how much comes in a vial or how much goes into an IU after reconstitution......

But no need to try to rain on our parade schwell. I know you're just looking out, but I've already bought them. $hit is definitely doing something.

5. Anyone have thoughts on the one day on - 4 day off dosing approach with these HGH patches? Getting delivery once every five days doesn't seem to meet any known HGH protocol I've read about.

I did some googling on HGH patch research and only found one article about a study that found that the patch needed a hardware device attached to it at night to bombard it with ultrasonic waves to get any material through the skin - through micro-fissures.
    •   

6. I used teh second patch thurdsay night and kept it on teh full 14 houurs. I continue to have way more many dreams, long, almost realstic, every night. Last night was teh most noticable..Anyway, my injury has felt better the past couple of days but that could just be the normal healing process. I compare this product to HGHup, but after last night, I feel it is starting to surpass it..I think its def to early to tell but I will keep updating..SJ

7. im just devils advocate bro- apparently- this company is producing an RX ONLY drug- HGH

i still do not buy it, 5mg of HGH is an INSANE amount
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

8. also benifits of HGH are not noticable this quickly
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie

9. Ok, so last night I put on patch #3 and a couple hours later I went to bed. Well, I woke up around 5 in the morning to find that the patch came off sometime during the night. I dont know if it was right when I went to sleep or just before I woke up at 5. Needless to say, I am pretty upset about that considered these patches are not cheap. I dont know how much got in so its not like I can just put on another patch. I have to wait until Sunday to put on patch nunber four..Had some dreams last night but nothing unusual. Not like the first couple of patches..SJ

10. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Ok, so last night I put on patch #3 and a couple hours later I went to bed. Well, I woke up around 5 in the morning to find that the patch came off sometime during the night. I dont know if it was right when I went to sleep or just before I woke up at 5. Needless to say, I am pretty upset about that considered these patches are not cheap. I dont know how much got in so its not like I can just put on another patch. I have to wait until Sunday to put on patch nunber four..Had some dreams last night but nothing unusual. Not like the first couple of patches..SJ

You need to place them on your inner forearm (brachioradialis - the part on the top photo). I found they NEVER fall off there...and I have some big veins running through there. After the first patch i stopped putting them on my inner wrist as it kept falling off

11. How do you handle taking a show with these patches on? I am particularly interested in the pre and post workout patch. However, the instructions say that it must be in contact with your skin for a period of 8 hours. I work out first thing in the morning, eat, shower and then go to work.

12. Since it isn't HGH, and they are backed by the FDA (20 year patent when you make something new and it is backed by the FDA). Why can't they just say what it really is?

25mg of HGH would be....well f***ing insane.

I want to buy a box and try them out but no way in hell am I applying mystery ingredients to my skin.
    Help us out here AGEFORCE.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

13. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Since it isn't HGH, and they are backed by the FDA (20 year patent when you make something new and it is backed by the FDA). Why can't they just say what it really is?

25mg of HGH would be....well f***ing insane.

I want to buy a box and try them out but no way in hell am I applying mystery ingredients to my skin.
    Help us out here AGEFORCE.
    You can try posting in the thread they have going in the section on this forum....I'm sure they are unaware of this thread

14. any update? I curious too.

15. I appled another patch Sunday night, on my left inner and upper forearm, like Darl has in the picture. I took a shower about 10pm and then put in on. I then took it off the following morning around 10 or so, so I had a full 12 hours. I had so many dreams and slept great..I am trimming down a bit and appetite is still good. My injury seems to be coming along healing nicely, however, this can jst be the way it is suppose to heal, I have nothing to compare it to. All in all, its good so far. I am getting set to place another order, prob going to buy the three month one..SJ

16. Nice, perhaps when money comes into my hands again i'll pick one up

17. Ok, I applied my fifth patch last night in the same spot. No problems at all, still sleeping good and having good dreams. The only new thing I have been noticing this past week, and it has happened quite a few times, is tingling in my hand and fingers. Other then that things seem to be good.

SJ

18. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    You can try posting in the thread they have going in the section on this forum....I'm sure they are unaware of this thread
    So yeah, I posted this question and they are yet to respond. This company isn't looking all too reliable to me.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

19. Be patient.....just from seeing their posts they are new to this whole online forum thing. Can be tough to get a grasp on if you're from an older generation.

20. you actually make a great point, I have tried to teach my dad things and it is a pain in the ass.

edit: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheDarkHalf again"

21. Lol thanks man

22. Ok, well I made the move. I ordered another three months of the HGH Powerpatch, so I will run it for a total of four months, thats basically the entire time I will be sidelined with this injury. I am not really using anything else other then Protein, CoQ10, B-12, and Fish Oils. I was thinking about throwing in a test booster at some point, for a little extra libido assist, prob Phytoserms or HcGenerate..

SJ

23. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Ok, well I made the move. I ordered another three months of the HGH Powerpatch, so I will run it for a total of four months, thats basically the entire time I will be sidelined with this injury. I am not really using anything else other then Protein, CoQ10, B-12, and Fish Oils. I was thinking about throwing in a test booster at some point, for a little extra libido assist, prob Phytoserms or HcGenerate..

SJ

Phytoserms-347 will do you some good.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

24. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Ok, well I made the move. I ordered another three months of the HGH Powerpatch, so I will run it for a total of four months, thats basically the entire time I will be sidelined with this injury. I am not really using anything else other then Protein, CoQ10, B-12, and Fish Oils. I was thinking about throwing in a test booster at some point, for a little extra libido assist, prob Phytoserms or HcGenerate..

SJ
    I wonder how effective this HGH Patch would be in Lifting, like how strength gains would be???
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

25. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post

SJ
    I wonder how effective this HGH Patch would be in Lifting, like how strength gains would be???
    -Jim Morrison

26. Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Im wondering this too, do they have that coupon thing still available? I want to add this to my training if it helps me recover. Can't imagine running 10 miles a day like it's nothing.

27. shrpp for 50% off

28. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    shrpp for 50% off
    thanks boss, a lot cheaper then if I were to actually buy somatropin

29. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    So yeah, I posted this question and they are yet to respond. This company isn't looking all too reliable to me.
    Yea would have to agree here , They Posted for 2 days then vanished. Not looking to good for them

30. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Yea would have to agree here , They Posted for 2 days then vanished. Not looking to good for them
    Well I can say they have not vanished. I just reordered from them a few days ago and already got my delivery. I agree that I to would like to know more info about these patches but I think the feedback I have supplied should show that they are working. I am not saying it is def real HGH, as I have nothing to compare it to like that. I can compare it to other OTC GH supps I have used in the past like HGHup etc and there is def a comparison. What I have been noticing the past couple of days is increased hunger. I dont know what thats about and I am not saying it is being causes by the patches but its there. I am taking very little as far as supplementation is going so I know its not from any of them. So I will say once agin, I have better sleep, increased dreams (many more then normal, and way longer and almost real like), and now I want to add a possible increase in hunger. Negatives, just the pins and needles I get in my hand sometimes which I read up is a sign of carpel tunnel. Darkhalf was or still is expreiencing the same thing. As far as the healing goes, well, I am healing up, now whethere its faster then normal, its to soon to tell. Once I start hitting the weights again I should probably know better..Take care..

SJ
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can we get more TST feedback?
    By Work in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 08:15 PM
  2. feedback
    By raider1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 03:20 PM