AGEFORCE.com Feedback

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  189 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.05%

How do you handle taking a show with these patches on? I am particularly interested in the pre and post workout patch. However, the instructions say that it must be in contact with your skin for a period of 8 hours. I work out first thing in the morning, eat, shower and then go to work.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Since it isn't HGH, and they are backed by the FDA (20 year patent when you make something new and it is backed by the FDA). Why can't they just say what it really is?

25mg of HGH would be....well f***ing insane.

I want to buy a box and try them out but no way in hell am I applying mystery ingredients to my skin.
    Help us out here AGEFORCE.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    Since it isn't HGH, and they are backed by the FDA (20 year patent when you make something new and it is backed by the FDA). Why can't they just say what it really is?

25mg of HGH would be....well f***ing insane.

I want to buy a box and try them out but no way in hell am I applying mystery ingredients to my skin.
    Help us out here AGEFORCE.
    You can try posting in the thread they have going in the section on this forum....I'm sure they are unaware of this thread
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.33%

any update? I curious too.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.34%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I appled another patch Sunday night, on my left inner and upper forearm, like Darl has in the picture. I took a shower about 10pm and then put in on. I then took it off the following morning around 10 or so, so I had a full 12 hours. I had so many dreams and slept great..I am trimming down a bit and appetite is still good. My injury seems to be coming along healing nicely, however, this can jst be the way it is suppose to heal, I have nothing to compare it to. All in all, its good so far. I am getting set to place another order, prob going to buy the three month one..SJ
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Nice, perhaps when money comes into my hands again i'll pick one up
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.34%

Ok, I applied my fifth patch last night in the same spot. No problems at all, still sleeping good and having good dreams. The only new thing I have been noticing this past week, and it has happened quite a few times, is tingling in my hand and fingers. Other then that things seem to be good.

SJ
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.11%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    You can try posting in the thread they have going in the section on this forum....I'm sure they are unaware of this thread
    So yeah, I posted this question and they are yet to respond. This company isn't looking all too reliable to me.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

Be patient.....just from seeing their posts they are new to this whole online forum thing. Can be tough to get a grasp on if you're from an older generation.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.11%

you actually make a great point, I have tried to teach my dad things and it is a pain in the ass.

edit: "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheDarkHalf again"
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

Lol thanks man
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.34%

Ok, well I made the move. I ordered another three months of the HGH Powerpatch, so I will run it for a total of four months, thats basically the entire time I will be sidelined with this injury. I am not really using anything else other then Protein, CoQ10, B-12, and Fish Oils. I was thinking about throwing in a test booster at some point, for a little extra libido assist, prob Phytoserms or HcGenerate..

SJ
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Ok, well I made the move. I ordered another three months of the HGH Powerpatch, so I will run it for a total of four months, thats basically the entire time I will be sidelined with this injury. I am not really using anything else other then Protein, CoQ10, B-12, and Fish Oils. I was thinking about throwing in a test booster at some point, for a little extra libido assist, prob Phytoserms or HcGenerate..

SJ

Phytoserms-347 will do you some good.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

SJ
    I wonder how effective this HGH Patch would be in Lifting, like how strength gains would be???
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

SJ
    I wonder how effective this HGH Patch would be in Lifting, like how strength gains would be???
    -Jim Morrison
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.11%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    Im wondering this too, do they have that coupon thing still available? I want to add this to my training if it helps me recover. Can't imagine running 10 miles a day like it's nothing.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.6%

shrpp for 50% off
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.11%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    shrpp for 50% off
    thanks boss, a lot cheaper then if I were to actually buy somatropin
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.94%

So yeah, I posted this question and they are yet to respond. This company isn't looking all too reliable to me.
    Yea would have to agree here , They Posted for 2 days then vanished. Not looking to good for them
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Yea would have to agree here , They Posted for 2 days then vanished. Not looking to good for them
    Well I can say they have not vanished. I just reordered from them a few days ago and already got my delivery. I agree that I to would like to know more info about these patches but I think the feedback I have supplied should show that they are working. I am not saying it is def real HGH, as I have nothing to compare it to like that. I can compare it to other OTC GH supps I have used in the past like HGHup etc and there is def a comparison. What I have been noticing the past couple of days is increased hunger. I dont know what thats about and I am not saying it is being causes by the patches but its there. I am taking very little as far as supplementation is going so I know its not from any of them. So I will say once agin, I have better sleep, increased dreams (many more then normal, and way longer and almost real like), and now I want to add a possible increase in hunger. Negatives, just the pins and needles I get in my hand sometimes which I read up is a sign of carpel tunnel. Darkhalf was or still is expreiencing the same thing. As far as the healing goes, well, I am healing up, now whethere its faster then normal, its to soon to tell. Once I start hitting the weights again I should probably know better..Take care..

SJ
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.94%

Well I can say they have not vanished. I just reordered from them a few days ago and already got my delivery. I agree that I to would like to know more info about these patches but I think the feedback I have supplied should show that they are working. I am not saying it is def real HGH, as I have nothing to compare it to like that. I can compare it to other OTC GH supps I have used in the past like HGHup etc and there is def a comparison. What I have been noticing the past couple of days is increased hunger. I dont know what thats about and I am not saying it is being causes by the patches but its there. I am taking very little as far as supplementation is going so I know its not from any of them. So I will say once agin, I have better sleep, increased dreams (many more then normal, and way longer and almost real like), and now I want to add a possible increase in hunger. Negatives, just the pins and needles I get in my hand sometimes which I read up is a sign of carpel tunnel. Darkhalf was or still is expreiencing the same thing. As far as the healing goes, well, I am healing up, now whethere its faster then normal, its to soon to tell. Once I start hitting the weights again I should probably know better..Take care..

SJ
    Yea sorry meant they vanished from the board.. I guess that is my issue is people are comparing it to HGH up which is alot cheaper and a Herbal formula. Ageforce claims REAL HGH and somehow with a special delivery system they are able to get it absorbed into the skin.

I honestly hope its legit just seems shaddy when the har dquestions were asked they half answered and left

They also have a new product Melatonin 5mg time-release transdermal patch.. so time will tell if they are legit
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Yea sorry meant they vanished from the board.. I guess that is my issue is people are comparing it to HGH up which is alot cheaper and a Herbal formula. Ageforce claims REAL HGH and somehow with a special delivery system they are able to get it absorbed into the skin.

I honestly hope its legit just seems shaddy when the har dquestions were asked they half answered and left

They also have a new product Melatonin 5mg time-release transdermal patch.. so time will tell if they are legit

Yah, I got the email on the new melatonin patch. Liek I said, I will run this for a full three of four months and then either take some time off of it or keep going. Not sure yet. I would love to see how they work while hitting the weights..I would love to keep this as a staple its just that its so much money and it takes away from other supps I could be buying. Right now its not a big deal cuase I am not training, ie, so no preworkeouts or post workoputs etc. The eye opener will be when I start training again..Thanks for the post..take care..SJ
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.75%

Quick update. End of month 2 on both the ageforce hgh and test booster. Absolutely no observable effect from either product after two full months. For me, they do not appear to be effective. I hope that it is just my specific body chemistry and not a bogus product. Expensive experiment.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%

I tried the Testo100 and later tried the HGH PowerPatch. I got absolutely nothing out of either one, I also asked for a refund, which they provided. I applaud AgeForce for having a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee and wish more supplement companies had similar guarantees.

For anyone wanting to try their products, I’d say, “go for it”, but if you’re not noticing any benefits by 25 days, call for a refund.

After both products failed to produce any noticeable benefits, I did some research on the company. In my opinion they don’t appear to be very reputable, just too many red flags. . .

1) They sell a line of homeopathy-based supplements . . . need I say more!! There are a considerable number of scientific studies proving homeopathy does not work. There is even a $1,000,000 prize for someone who can prove it works. However, on the Super Human Radio show their rep implied they had clinical trials showing it works (I know where he can get $1,000,000 for those clinical trials.)

2) On Super Human Radio their rep said they do internal double blind clinical trials on their products, but for some unspecified reason they do not release those results to the public. Why not? Could it be that the trials show their products don’t work or are not as effective as they claim? If you have well designed studies proving your product works, why not leverage them to sell more product.

3) The web site has a links to “Trustworthy HGH Reviews”, but when you follow the links, the trustworthy web sites basically plagiarize and repeat the exact information available on AgeForce’s web site. They do not provide any type of unbiased and independent review of AgeForce’s products.

4) During the interview on Super Human Radio AgeForce’s rep relied heavily on customer references as proof of how well their products work. There were plenty of excellent customer references for the financial products created by Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities, but we all know what happened there (can you say King of Ponzi?). There are also plenty of people who swear by homeopathy even though there is absolutely no scientific evidence to support it. There are plenty of other supplements that people initially swore by and spent big money on (vitamin C for colds, ginkgo biloba for memory, echinacea for colds, glucosamine for joint pain, etc.), but time and good clinical trials have shown us that just because people believe a product works and are willing to spend money on it, doesn’t mean it works.
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.34%

I am sorry to hear the products did not work for you guys. Like I said, I just started month number two of the HGH powerpatch and so far so good. I am having nothing but positive sides from the patch, other then the tingling and pins and needles I get in my hands from the carpel tunnel. BTW, how old are you guys. I am in the 40s mark so I am sure my GH levels from the get go were lower then someone half my age. I can tell you that I have used several supps over the years and some worked for me and others did not. Some that I got zero effect from, made other guys blow up, so like you said, everyone is different and will respond different..I will continue to update this thread every few days..My next patch goes on Saturday night..

SJ
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%

I’m also in my mid-40s and have tried many supplements over the past 20+ years. Yep, some work and some don’t, it’s basically a gamble. I hope you have better luck with this and look forward to reading your updates.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.11%

The ingredients say 25mg of SOMATROPIN. It can't work on some and not others, that is like saying test prop would only work on some people. That is pretty evident to me that this is not real somatropin.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%

I know natural levels of HGH production varies from person to person, so I was expecting the patch to affect everyone a little differently. However, I found this tidbit of information about natural HGH levels.

“In numerical values, we produce on a daily basis about 500 micrograms of HGH at the age 20, 200 micrograms at the age 40 and 25 micrograms at the age 80.”

If those numbers are even remotely accurate, I’m in complete agreement with you. I’d definitely expect to see some affect from a 25mg dosage, but I saw absolutely nothing. It would be great to get a doctor’s input and see what the average affect by age group we should expect to see from a 25mg dosage.

The other factor is the transdermal patch itself. If I understand correctly, a patch's rate of absorption can vary significantly depending on a variety of factors. Of the 25mg dosage, how much actually gets absorbed? I would love to see that clinical study they claim to have!!
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.34%

Quote Originally Posted by DRL4711 View Post
    I know natural levels of HGH production varies from person to person, so I was expecting the patch to affect everyone a little differently. However, I found this tidbit of information about natural HGH levels.

“In numerical values, we produce on a daily basis about 500 micrograms of HGH at the age 20, 200 micrograms at the age 40 and 25 micrograms at the age 80.”

If those numbers are even remotely accurate, I’m in complete agreement with you. I’d definitely expect to see some affect from a 25mg dosage, but I saw absolutely nothing. It would be great to get a doctor’s input and see what the average affect by age group we should expect to see from a 25mg dosage.

The other factor is the transdermal patch itself. If I understand correctly, a patch's rate of absorption can vary significantly depending on a variety of factors. Of the 25mg dosage, how much actually gets absorbed? I would love to see that clinical study they claim to have!!

I to would like to see the study as well. Also, check with Darkhalf here. He is using the patches as well. This way it wont be just me saying that is is working. He too is or was getting the tingling, pins and needles in his hands etc along with better sleep etc. I never had this before and when I researched it, it states that HGH can cause some carpel tunnel, etc, kind of a side effect. Keep following along guys as I will post nothing but honest feedback here..Have a good day..SJ
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.37%

I to would like to see the study as well. Also, check with Darkhalf here. He is using the patches as well. This way it wont be just me saying that is is working. He too is or was getting the tingling, pins and needles in his hands etc along with better sleep etc. I never had this before and when I researched it, it states that HGH can cause some carpel tunnel, etc, kind of a side effect. Keep following along guys as I will post nothing but honest feedback here..Have a good day..SJ
    Where do you place your patch? and do you exfoliate the area?
    :blindfold:
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.34%

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Where do you place your patch? and do you exfoliate the area?
    The patch will pretty much work anywhere, however, it is supposed to work better where there is a thinner layer of skin, ie, at the inner wrist and inner uper forearm. That was where I was using most of them, however, the last patch I placed on my stomach between my belly button and my coin purse..I had hernia surgery recently so I decided to put it there to see if it would speed up recovery..It worked fine that I could see..SJ
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.37%

The patch will pretty much work anywhere, however, it is supposed to work better where there is a thinner layer of skin, ie, at the inner wrist and inner uper forearm. That was where I was using most of them, however, the last patch I placed on my stomach between my belly button and my coin purse..I had hernia surgery recently so I decided to put it there to see if it would speed up recovery..It worked fine that I could see..SJ
    Coin purse lol Interesting that you say you put it on your tummy area for that reason. I've got some inflammation of my lower abdominal tendons and I wanted to try something similar.

With the free gel offer and the 30 day money back, I've decided to give one patch a try. If after 25 days I notice nothing resembling elevated HGH levels, I'll get my money back. Might log it but can't afford blood work...
    :blindfold:
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.11%

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Coin purse lol Interesting that you say you put it on your tummy area for that reason. I've got some inflammation of my lower abdominal tendons and I wanted to try something similar.

With the free gel offer and the 30 day money back, I've decided to give one patch a try. If after 25 days I notice nothing resembling elevated HGH levels, I'll get my money back. Might log it but can't afford blood work...
    I wonder if the board would support setting up a fund so that you can get your GH levels tested post cycle, I would be willing to contribute some money.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.37%

I wonder if the board would support setting up a fund so that you can get your GH levels tested post cycle, I would be willing to contribute some money.
    It's tough to rally up the funds for that... its hard to gaurantee the person would take the money and run or come up with a lame excuse. With that said I would be down. Either way if I don't see anything from this run, I'm calling it bunk. If it needs to be taken for longer to see results they should have a 50 day money back gaurantee or however long it takes.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.11%

I'm saying for you to test since you are a reputable forum member. I agree I wouldn't just give my money to anyone either haha. I still don't understand why somatropin would work for some and not others, granted I'm only 20 but I know when something is working in my system.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.23%

Check out the deal on this post: "AgeForce Transdermal Patch Offer (Expires 8/4/2011"

50% off, plus a free addon. Can't wait to report my experience...
  37. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.34%

Quick update. I am away on vacation but I still managed to put the patch on Saturday night. Same spot on my stomach between my belly button and the family jewels. Stayed on for 14 hours no problem. Nothing really new to report other then the tingling in my hands has calmed down a little bit. As far as bloodwork. I get bloodwork done everything 5 to 6 months. I had it done about three months ago and am due in three months. If it is an easy add on to a regular blood test I will do it, but for some reason I dont know if it is that easy. If it is then done, I will do it. Then I will use my bloodwork from a few months ago to compare. I will be on these patches for four months at that point so I would hope the levels would be way higher. We will see.

SJ
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I ordered one of the GH patches for 50% off plus the muscle gel. I'm always game for trying stuff out. I'll withhold judgment until I get to try it, probably not as good as injectable GH, but may be worth the boost if you're not into pinning.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  39. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I ordered one of the GH patches for 50% off plus the muscle gel. I'm always game for trying stuff out. I'll withhold judgment until I get to try it, probably not as good as injectable GH, but may be worth the boost if you're not into pinning.
    Good luck bro. Look forward to your feedback..SJ
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Good luck bro. Look forward to your feedback..SJ
    Thanks, I may log it...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can we get more TST feedback?
    By Work in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 08:15 PM
  2. feedback
    By raider1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 03:20 PM