Carl's Rants

sarguy

Awards
  • Established
Who here loves the rants, eh? I think they provide a nice counterpoint to the informational content. Kinda fires ya up and all to hear someone so passionate about healthy living.

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
I rant.. and therefore.. I am.... I really can't help ranting when something gets under my skin.. Like Peter Griffin.. some stuff just grinds my gears LOL

Nix4

Nix4

Awards
Who here loves the rants, eh? I think they provide a nice counterpoint to the informational content. Kinda fires ya up and all to hear someone so passionate about healthy living.
I agree

I'm a big fan of him ranting and glad he started again

airvine91

Awards
Hey what happened to the nice soft music from pne flew over the cuckoos nest that Alisa would play when Carl would rant?

ben61820

Awards
I've never had a problem with the rants. I like them actually. After four days of science, interviews, etc its kinda nice to kick back and have a go.

loco_gigo

Awards
I think that Carl's rants do two things - 1 shows his passion for what he believes. 2 they are informational in a different twist, moving away from sheer science and towards good old common sense. Do the rant thing Carl!!!!!