Welcome Super Human Radio to Anabolicminds.com!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. The plan is to put the player and a menu to select the show you want where the twitter and facebook links are now...it will replace the amspace, photos, groups, etc..links (those are being moved to the community dropdown link). SO you can listen to the live show when Carl is on and also select his other shows (over 200) all through AM.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Welcome guys!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

3. Unbreakable

Welcome aboard SHR.

Quote Originally Posted by triceptor View Post
    I'll be asking many of you for your participation as we move forward to make a more seamless relationship.
    I am very interested in this "seamless relationship" topic...my relationships are always coming apart at the seams.

I'm here all week
    The fool says in his heart There is no God."

I vehemently support your right to take offense to anything I post.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Welcome aboard SHR.

I am very interested in this "seamless relationship" topic...my relationships are always coming apart at the seams.

I'm here all week

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

5. Looking forward to hearing you guys!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/173797-one-small-step.html Getting my ass beat and logging it.

6. That's good news, I've been listening to SHR since 2008.

7. Awesome, welcome to AM.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

8. I saw the email. Slick
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    Gents/Ladies,

I would like to welcome Super Human Radio to Anabolicminds.com. We are now the official forum of Super Human Radio....live shows will be available through AM shortly as well as all the archive shows. If you haven't checked out SHR I suggest you do....Carl does a great job....

http://superhumanradio.com/

Please give SHR a nice warm welcome!
    Saw the news on FB and had to come back. Took me a while to find my username and reset my password (board says "Last visited: 04-29-2009" lol) but I'm back.

I'm a big fan of the radio show and can say it's definitely what brought me back to the board. But, now that I'm here... can't wait to get into the swing of things again.

10. Bravo AM! Carl, very nice to have you aboard. What a combo!

11. Carl, I gotta say that I love the show. Your guests, content, and yes, even your RANTS are great for providing inspiration to stay on track and make even more positive life changes.

12. good to see the forum at a relatively prominent place within the AM listing...

I suppose finally I have to surrender to the [sorry to say that] not stylish and ad-overloaden AM-boards
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Saw the e-mail earlier today. I'm very excited to hear about you guys joining AM
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

14. Quote Originally Posted by Fr0st View Post
    sorry... i spelled your name wrong :/
    lol..you did better than most people

15. Woot!

Thanks AM for hosting the SHR forum!

16. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Welcome aboard SHR.

I'm here all week
    LOL...

17. My first post. Thought I'd dance with who brung me. Thanks to AM for welcoming SHR listeners.

18. Welcome. Show suggestion: Have Dr.Mauro Di. Pasquale back on again. I remember listening to him years ago. I'm a fan of the Metabolic Diet and most of his books. Question: If he is on how will I know?. Just keep checking the site?

19. Keep checking and we will be doing a newsletter monday, wed. , Friday about what the live show will be....and if you miss it it will available all the time in the archives.

20. SHR is a great show, happy to see carl and SHR here on AM.

21. Very excited to have Carl and SHR.

22. Sweet. Now we have a place to discuss the SHR shows. Very excited.

23. Its great to have Carl on board with AM.. He is an encylopedia of knowledge and a great guy. He did an interview with the owner of APS Nutrition on Creatine Nitrate a few months ago that was AWESOME!! Podcast #644 about 27 minutes into it!!
    Great to have him here

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Super Human Radio to Anabolicminds!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 08:02 PM
  2. Super Human Radio hits the air in 2006
    By triceptor in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2005, 07:39 AM