so this is what i'm doing now...

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
first 10 days was 20mgs havoc...because i'm afraid of hairloss and had a bad case when I did havoc before i've decided to finnish up my last 20 days with

10mgs havoc + 10-20mgs M-Drol

I've heard much better things about M-Drol and hairloss (compared with havoc) so I've dropped my havoc dose to 10 and added M-Drol into the mix...

I figure I already have a good PCT so I might as well up the dose to 20mgs, what's the point in ****in with my hormonals unless i'm gonna get some good gains...

thoughts?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what you've read, but i did a cycle of another sd-clone and i shed hair on it. i am not predisposed to MPB either!
So I would def. reconsider running the m-drol bro

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
dont start with the 20mg of m-drol, keep it at 10 for the first 2 weeks, and eat a ton and make sure ur gettin good complex carb intake

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Right. I'm aware that it can and probably will cause hairloss

however from my personal experience and from what I read especially on this forum, Havoc/Epi has a much bigger reputation for causing hairloss, and continued hairloss even after the cycle is run.

so 10mgs havoc 30mgs mdrol for another 10 days?

rmani

Awards
you guys taking havoc do you also take the regular dosage on your off days?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right. I'm aware that it can and probably will cause hairloss

however from my personal experience and from what I read especially on this forum, Havoc/Epi has a much bigger reputation for causing hairloss, and continued hairloss even after the cycle is run.

so 10mgs havoc 30mgs mdrol for another 10 days?
30mg of m-drol is to much and more so with stacking it with another methyl the sides could be really bad. M-drol does not need to be stacked with anything IMO it is plenty otent enough on it's own:thumbsup:

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
on off days (unless your pulsing) you still take your determined dose.

the thing is that I am probably only doing a 3 - 4 week cycle...so I don't think 30mgs of M-Drol is too much...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
on off days (unless your pulsing) you still take your determined dose.

the thing is that I am probably only doing a 3 - 4 week cycle...so I don't think 30mgs of M-Drol is too much...
Well it is up to you bro we all need to make our own decisions. I wish you the very best of luck:thumbsup:

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
30mg of m-drol is to much and more so with stacking it with another methyl the sides could be really bad. M-drol does not need to be stacked with anything IMO it is plenty otent enough on it's own:thumbsup:

my mistake, i'm only doing 20mgs M-Drol...I had it confused with P-Plex (where the dose is 15mgs a pill)

so yeah, I agree 30 is to high of a dose