slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
......rules!

edited to include no links.
What is ICON?

NAS: NATURAL ANABOLIC SUBSTANCES

Unlike anabolic steroids, which are synthetic derivatives of testosterone, NAS are naturally-occurring anabolic agents found in the foods we eat every day. The StarChem Laboratories research team has uncovered a potent muscle building agent that has never before been introduced to the dietary supplement market.

ICON11-Ketotestosterone

Introducing ICON, by StarChem Labs. A new muscle building dietary ingredient, ICON is a breakthrough in the Sports Nutrition industry. A naturally occurring anabolic substance, we‘ve set out to prove that the building blocks of advanced muscle growth are derived from food. The active ingredient found in ICON can provide impressive gains in muscle mass while simultaneously reducing bodyfat.

* Myotrophic Endogenous Compound
* Non-Methylated/Non Liver Toxic
* Non-Aromatizing
* Anti-Catabolic
* Helps Burn Visceral Fat

11-Ketotestosterone sits at the top in the hierarchy of naturally occurring anabolic substances known as the 11-Oxygenated family of endogenous agents. Recognized as the main androgenic hormone in many species of fish, 11-Ketotestosterone also serves a secondary role in human endocrinology as an endogenous adrenal substance capable of exerting powerful anabolic effects.

In addition to its role as a muscle building hypertrophic agent, 11-Ketotestosterone is known to be a potent inhibitor of the enzyme 11β -Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type-1 reductase. This enzyme catalyzes the transformation of cortisone into the catabolic and lipogenic hormone cortisol in many target tissues throughout the body. Inhibition of this enzyme is known to have numerous beneficial effects upon physical health such as decreased visceral fat, greater insulin sensitivity, improved blood lipid profiles, and healthier vascular tone.

11-Ketotestosterone does not convert to DHT nor does it aromatize to estrogens, and being a natural compound native to our own bodies it is metabolized in the liver efficiently and safely.
ICON does not contain any dangerous methylated chemical alterations that can be toxic to the liver and negatively impact cholesterol profiles.

Over the course of human evolution, man has made great progressions in his intellectual maturity; in turn being gifted with an acquired knowledge of self-preservation and physical development. The human instinct has always been to hunt and gather for the precious fuel that powers our engine; FOOD. Over time we have learned that the Natural Anabolic Substances [NAS] found in foods are crucial components of growth.

The research and development team at StarChem Labs has developed a revolutionary product, ICON, which allows man to develop himself to his maximum physical potential. The next step in your evolutionary progression has begun.

No more avoiding mirrors… No more feeling weak and insecure… No more looking up to the other guy…

ICON allows you to break any predetermined mold fate has planned for your body. It’s time to sculpt your own masterpiece and put yourself on a pedestal. Become an image to be worshiped for the ages with ICON by StarChem Labs.

ICON-Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 3 Caps
Servings Per Container: 20
Amount Per Serving
11-Ketotestosterone 150mg

ICON Other Ingredients
Gelatin, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Candurin Silver Fine, Red #3, Yellow #5.

ICON Suggested Use:
Take 1 capsule 3 times per day, preferably with meals for no more than 8 weeks at a time.

Last edited:
coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how these compare as far as oral bioavailability goes. I remember 1ad being a lot more potent orally when compared to it's target compound of 1-Test.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how these compare as far as oral bioavailability goes. I remember 1ad being a lot more potent orally when compared to it's target compound of 1-Test.
That was true until they started to work on the delivery of 1-T. IMHO, 1-T was the superior product orally, with an ether attached. Transdermal, there really wasn't any comparison.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think they might have actually worked with PA to release this.
Are you basing that off of Patrick's "irony" comment on BB.com when asked if he was going to be testing it or do you know something else?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
That was true until they started to work on the delivery of 1-T. IMHO, 1-T was the superior product orally, with an ether attached. Transdermal, there really wasn't any comparison.
I am very aware that people react differently to certain compounds. Personally I found that I had better results with 300mg of Ergo's 1-ad when compared to 300mg orally of Chemi-sport labs 1-Test THP ether or Molecular's 1-T ethergels. That may just be me though. Transdermal 1-Test on the other hand was a completely different story, and you're right, there is no comparison there.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Are you basing that off of Patrick's "irony" comment on BB.com when asked if he was going to be testing it or do you know something else?
All I know is what someone else posted in another thread. I don't visit BB.com if I don't have to.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I am very aware that people react differently to certain compounds. Personally I found that I had better results with 300mg of Ergo's 1-ad when compared to 300mg orally of Chemi-sport labs 1-Test THP ether or Molecular's 1-T ethergels. That may just be me though. Transdermal 1-Test on the other hand was a completely different story, and you're right, there is no comparison there.
I had better results with 1-T Ethergels and 1-TU than 1-AD, but you're completely right.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Interesting product. Part of PA's 11-oxo write-up:

11-oxo is also a precursor to a very effective muscle building hormone known as 11-ketotestosterone. 11-ketotestosterone is some amazing stuff; not only does it not convert to DHT or estrogens, but it also has the lowest intrinsic estrogenic activity of any natural steroid hormone. The myotrophic boost you get from the 11-ketotestosterone will keep your muscle mass intact during your cutting phase, which will not only make you look better but will also enhance your fat loss through the maintanence of a high metabolic rate.

I'm interested in seeing feedback in terms of oral bio-availability as well. Since like noted above in many cases a parent compound has no effect orally whereas a precursor to it does.

Pikaberdot

Pikaberdot

Awards
When something sounds too good to be true, it always is.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
11-oxo was a flop... isn't this just a clone?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
11-oxo was a flop... isn't this just a clone?
I do not think this is suppose to be a clone. It is suppose to be a direct source to the target hormone (11-keto).
Where 11-oxo is one step away from it. Judging by the picture posted by Slow-Mun.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
LOL! No someone made a comment about me using any product that 'feel like crack yo". lol. I do talk to myself in the anonymous section sometimes though ;) haha

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL! No someone made a comment about me using any product that 'feel like crack yo". lol. I do talk to myself in the anonymous section sometimes though ;) haha
:think:
I was refering to the term "numb nuts."

You like crack? Me TOOOOO!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
:think:
I was refering to the term "numb nuts."

You like crack? Me TOOOOO!
lol! someone else used it, but not me...

Yes I do, though I'll not touch it ;) My old, numb nut neighbor used to cook it himself and get his powder tested at UCLA medical by one of his 'clients' and it tested between 90%-93% pure... since 100% is impossible to get on the streets through anyone. You'd have to freebase it and then re-attach the HCL.

TheLeper

Awards
People will mostly stick with 11-oxo due to price.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Haha, hey Iron, have you used Icon?
I have at 6 caps per day(300mg) about six or seven months ago. I wouldn't advise that anyone else follow my decision to waste $120 for a 30 day cycle.

TheLeper

Awards
I have at 6 caps per day(300mg) about six or seven months ago. I wouldn't advise that anyone else follow my decision to waste $120 for a 30 day cycle.
Wasn't worth it? Have you used 11-oxo at all? If so, how did it compare?

TheLeper

Awards
Yes, I tried it at 6 caps a day for around 28 days. I would have been better off using a laxative for results. :D
Ha! Bummer... sorry to hear the results were bad. I guess the only 11-keto any good MAYBE is the biotest 11-T at the cost of two boxes of Icon.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
this stuff is pretty useless... i keep some around for pct and cortisol reduction at 3 caps. i've tried 6 caps and yea, was such a waste of cash