Training intensity on steroids
- 07-26-2008, 02:21 AM
- 07-26-2008, 08:57 AM
07-26-2008, 01:46 PM
07-26-2008, 02:06 PM
07-26-2008, 02:20 PM
I attached a sample Split. 2days on, 1 day off, 2 days on...
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
07-26-2008, 02:33 PM
Have you ever trained using anabolics.
Anabolic Steroids promote increased muscle contractile stength. The produces the capacity to move more weight.
Anabolic Steroids promote increased muscle recovery.
None of this considers your connective tissue strngth. Tendon and ligament damage is very common for first time users as well as inexperienced trainers who are also first time users.
That real sore feeling may not be a good thing.
I only mention this because you make no reference to experience.
Please excuse my inherent cynicism this morning
Similar Forum Threads
- By AlexParty in forum General ChatReplies: 30Last Post: 08-23-2016, 01:02 PM
- By JohnJJ in forum Training ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 06-13-2012, 09:06 PM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 03-31-2005, 07:16 AM
- By wardog in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-07-2003, 01:29 PM
- By ex_banana-eater in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2003, 08:50 PM