Havoc- bad bulking steroid?

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Hey I like to use ph/ps on my bulks, I have used Havoc in the past. Is Havoc really that poor of a steroid to take on my bulk to increase mass?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I like to use ph/ps on my bulks, I have used Havoc in the past. Is Havoc really that poor of a steroid to take on my bulk to increase mass?
And why would you think this exactly?

Havoc can be a GREAT compound for a bulk cycle.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
It seems like the old school logic of regular/clinical AAS always said if there's estro conversion-water retention it's a good bulker, otherwise bad for bulking. This never made much sense to me though. I'd rather run Havoc and gain 12 dry pounds, keeping 10 or so than to run Dbol and add 15 pounds just to keep 8 or 9.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I've used Havoc on three cycles. Each time I gained. Also, my strength gained as well. More importantly I was able to keep almost all my weight and a good deal of the strength gains post cycle as well...

I love Havoc.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Nice I think I'm gonna run a 6 week bulk cycle with it in the upcoming months then.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
Also is it okay to use Havoc for this cycle if my last one was also Havoc, or is it better to switch it up?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the supporting comments and stories gentlemen. :D

It really is a fantastic compound that gives good maintainable results.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice I think I'm gonna run a 6 week bulk cycle with it in the upcoming months then.
Read my Havoc Write-Up in our RPN section at the bottom of the forum. It is a sticky thread at the top in there.

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
My last cycle ended about 3 months ago and by the time I start my next cycle there will be about a 5 month gap. Should I not use Havoc in back to back cycles?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My last cycle ended about 3 months ago and by the time I start my next cycle there will be about a 5 month gap. Should I not use Havoc in back to back cycles?
So your PCT ended 3 months ago then?

If so, you should be fine on starting with your projected plan.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Great compound for a lean bulk:thumbsup::head:

rmani

Awards
you guys using havoc do you also take the regular dosage on your off days?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epistane products are great for bulking...some report great appetite increase as well.