next cycle

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I just stopped my Havoc cycle because of hair loss...I was on day ten at 20mgs...

I'm gonna wait 2 weeks and start another cycle, I feel no shutdown or sides so I don't think PCT is necessary...

I'm thinking

H Drol 50mgs + p plex 30mgs (for 3-4 weeks)

thoughts?

PCT : torm, lean xtreme, creatine, powerfull, drive.

Once of my main concerns is hair loss...

Nizoral 2% doesn't seem to help AT ALL, so I might try 5% A.Acid (while on cycle)...I don't plan on using finasteride or Minidoxil for the rest of my life so I don't think using them would benefit me at all short term.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I just stopped my Havoc cycle because of hair loss...I was on day ten at 20mgs...

I'm gonna wait 2 weeks and start another cycle, I feel no shutdown or sides so I don't think PCT is necessary...

I'm thinking

H Drol 50mgs + p plex 30mgs (for 3-4 weeks)

thoughts?

PCT : torm, lean xtreme, creatine, powerfull, drive.

Once of my main concerns is hair loss...

Nizoral 2% doesn't seem to help AT ALL, so I might try 5% A.Acid (while on cycle)...I don't plan on using finasteride or Minidoxil for the rest of my life so I don't think using them would benefit me at all short term.
this is the 2nd thread i've read recently that suggests PP @ 30mgs. or higher.........why? am i missing something? why such a high dose of PP? maybe a more relivent question is....have you ever used PP before?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
this is the 2nd thread i've read recently that suggests PP @ 30mgs. or higher.........why? am i missing something? why such a high dose of PP? maybe a more relivent question is....have you ever used PP before?

seems to be the standard dose.

and yes

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Weird that havoc gave you hairloss and PP doesn't? I thought Phera is pretty androgenic.

What you're planning sounds fine, day 10 at 20mg Havoc is almost negligible.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
okay after trolling the forums for the last 3 days I've decided...I would use H drol, but I don't have any, and it wouldn't get here till end of next week if not later, so I've decided to use what I do have...

so my cycle is gonna look like this (i'm on day 12 now)
day 1 -10 - 20mgs havoc
day 11 - 30 - 10mgs havoc 30mgs M-Drol

I went with M-Drol cause it seems to have the least effect on hairline (besides H drol) and still brings good gains...I kept 10mgs of havoc in there cause I LOVE HAVOC, and I have half a bottle to kill, and I HOPE 10mgs won't do much to my hairline

I might as well try and make some gains on this cycle since I already am screwing with my hormones and I already have a pretty good PCT ready to go!

sound okay?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Running 2 methyls and 30mg of m-drol would not be a good decision. It would be to harsh of a cycle you may want to reconsider:thumbsup:

maybe I will drop the havoc then...but at such a low dose would "2 methyls" still be harmful?

footster

footster

Awards
maybe I will drop the havoc then...but at such a low dose would "2 methyls" still be harmful?
I don't want to say its good thing to do, but I feel I've seen many threads on Havoc/Epistane cycles, which are two methyls. And I'm not in favor of two methyls, just didn't think the cycle would be too bad for him, with his pct in check.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It could be because you are still putting 2 methyls in your body. I would suggest if you wanted to do this that you bridge the 2 of them. Best of luck bro.:thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11