CRAZYcycle!!!!

sitries

Awards
firstly.let.me.apologise.for.the.full.stops-----my.spacebar.is.broken!

just.wanted.to.get.ppls.thoughts.on.a.stupid,idiot ic,cycle.that.2.of.my.friends.have.just.started.
iv.warned.them.how.badthis.cycle.is.and.the.potent ial.problems.it.may.casue.but.they.dont.seem.to.be .gettingthe.message.

wk1-16!!!!--dianabol
wk1-16-deca

no.pct!

so.what.do.you.rekon!?!?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Dan Duchaine used to say that if you couldnt grow on dbol and deca, you couldnt grow on anything....

holy

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
firstly.let.me.apologise.for.the.full.stops-----my.spacebar.is.broken!

just.wanted.to.get.ppls.thoughts.on.a.stupid,idiot ic,cycle.that.2.of.my.friends.have.just.started.
iv.warned.them.how.badthis.cycle.is.and.the.potent ial.problems.it.may.casue.but.they.dont.seem.to.be .gettingthe.message.

wk1-16!!!!--dianabol
wk1-16-deca

no.pct!

so.what.do.you.rekon!?!?

What's the point of you posting this? I mean.....explain plz.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Ive actually heard of dbol and deca stacking very well. I dont know about running dbol for 16 weeks lol thats ballsie but what can you do? Id be suprised if those dudes used theyr **** after that cycle lol

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
whats with the ****ing . after every word?

sitries

Awards
whats with the ****ing . after every word?

Did.you.read.the.1st.line.of.the.post???!

the.reason.for.this.thread.is.coz.they.wont.listen.to.me.so.i.want.to.show.them.the.thread.just.to.drum.it.in.to.them.that.this.cycle/is.a/bad.idea.

they.started.at.a.new.gym.and.the.owner.has.pushed.this.stack.on.them.and.they.are.listening.just.coz.the.guy.is.huge!

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what dosages?? out of sick curiosity. Even at a very low dose, running a 17aa oral (d-bol) is completely retarded, you're just asking for problems. Make sure you tell him that when his sh*t turns white, and his skin and eyes turn yellow, because this is asking for Jaundice. Oh well, survival of the fittest?!?!?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh where, oh where have my little balls gone... oh where, oh where could they be?

Adams

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
This thread is dead....stop posting here...give it negative "THUMBS DOWN". Seriously. It's retarded.

Ya, run all compounds for 16+ weeks and no PCT. No need to even ask for advice on this as you titled it "CrazyCycle" and know it's retarded.

Prob. a troll thread. I'm out!