Favorite Lab or UGL

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
This is NOT a source check and please do not post any sources, only Labs that do not retail. With so much CRAP out there I thought it would be a good idea to give props to the good ones.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
havent read the rules in a while, but im pretty sure NO lab names or initials are allowed

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
havent read the rules in a while, but im pretty sure NO lab names or initials are allowed
Oops, nevermind then. Its just too bad that so much junk is sold because of uneducated folks. So I guess it'll keep getting easier for the scumbag scammers.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Oops, nevermind then. Its just too bad that so much junk is sold because of uneducated folks. So I guess it'll keep getting easier for the scumbag scammers.

u just need to find the right places to look. theres a lot of reputable ppl out there.

99.9% of places u find using google are scammers, thats all im saying....

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
There are still several labs out there, and ultimately labs are going to be the wave of the future...I was involved in a UG that doesnt exist anymore...you guys absolutely have no idea what goes on behind the scenes or how goofy some of the SOBs are that are running them....

holy

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
*****the above wasnt addressed towards anyone in this thread, Im just saying.....*****

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
*****the above wasnt addressed towards anyone in this thread, Im just saying.....*****
I can imagine, I just wish they would legalize and regulate. Also throw all the scammers in Guantanamo Bay because there as bad as terrorists in my opinion.