6-bromo vs ATD

If you had to use 6bromo or ATD as part of your PCT

• Total voters
theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
If you had to use one or the other, which you would rather use for PCT for a cycle.

Yes this the steroid section and there is a PCT section but 97 viewing compared to 4 I hope to get a better response here.

Thanks.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
If you had to use one or the other, which you would rather use for PCT for a cycle.

Yes this the steroid section and there is a PCT section but 97 viewing compared to 4 I hope to get a better response here.

Thanks.
can we got an "other" option or is it just out of these two :think:

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
this poll is designed just for these two over a discussion between the two

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
6-bromo can convert to an androgen, so its ATD for me

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'd doubtfully ever use an OTC AI for PCT but if I did the only one I'd likely choose is 6-OXO. If I HAD to choose between these 2 though it'd be 6-Bromo.

6-Bromo would likely only act as a PH if used at 3-4 times the recommended dose. Just like almost any steroidal AI - formestane, exemestane, all will act like a PH at doses much higher than recommended. But they'll all also act as a good AI at the lower recomended doses. As for ATD I'd never even consider using it. Blocking too much estrogen is just plain bad and ATD does just that.

Plus ATD being an anti-androgen, eliminates males libidos. Also the point of PCT is to restore natural test, by increase luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). In clinical tests ATD was shown to decrese testes size and decrease LH - the exact opposite thing you need to happen during PCT.

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
it would be really helpful if you could find those tests for me that show the declines

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
...so you agree, but dont?
sorry bad english, lol...
what I meant to say is that I don't fell comfortable on taking a compound (on pct)that can act like an androgen in the body , as a anabolic I believe its a good product but as a test booster I still have my doubts and I still haven't seen studies showing me that PA is wrong

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I'd doubtfully ever use an OTC AI for PCT but if I did the only one I'd likely choose is 6-OXO. If I HAD to choose between these 2 though it'd be 6-Bromo.

6-Bromo would likely only act as a PH if used at 3-4 times the recommended dose. Just like almost any steroidal AI - formestane, exemestane, all will act like a PH at doses much higher than recommended. But they'll all also act as a good AI at the lower recomended doses. As for ATD I'd never even consider using it. Blocking too much estrogen is just plain bad and ATD does just that.

Plus ATD being an anti-androgen, eliminates males libidos. Also the point of PCT is to restore natural test, by increase luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). In clinical tests ATD was shown to decrese testes size and decrease LH - the exact opposite thing you need to happen during PCT.
Z my friend , I`m happy to be with you on the forums again bro, I`m always learning when you`re around.
I have a question regarding those studies, does lh and fsh decrease since the beginning of the test?
I ask cause if it only decreases in the end I believe it makes sense cause the hypothalamus will fell a major increase in the testosterone values sending signals to decrease lh and fsh, but in the first days I think they probably rise cause test increase a lot.
The big problem with atd is that it binds to ar`s in the brain that manage libido , when atd bind to them dht isn't capable to do the same sending libido to the floor.
I believe that lower atd doses will not bring this problem so with ai`s we always have the same problem , too much is not too good.

By the way I agree with the 6-oxo

theshaman

theshaman

Awards
  • Established
sorry bad english, lol...
what I meant to say is that I don't fell comfortable on taking a compound (on pct)that can act like an androgen in the body , as a anabolic I believe its a good product but as a test booster I still have my doubts and I still haven't seen studies showing me that PA is wrong
i forgot about that! my bad bro

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I prefer 6-OXO. ATD is too rough on me...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Z my friend , I`m happy to be with you on the forums again bro, I`m always learning when you`re around.
I have a question regarding those studies, does lh and fsh decrease since the beginning of the test?
I ask cause if it only decreases in the end I believe it makes sense cause the hypothalamus will fell a major increase in the testosterone values sending signals to decrease lh and fsh, but in the first days I think they probably rise cause test increase a lot.
The big problem with atd is that it binds to ar`s in the brain that manage libido , when atd bind to them dht isn't capable to do the same sending libido to the floor.
I believe that lower atd doses will not bring this problem so with ai`s we always have the same problem , too much is not too good.

By the way I agree with the 6-oxo
From the studies I've seen, with the anti-androgen properties of ATD indicates it 'blocks' testosterone from the testes. Even though ATD would theoretically increase total test circulating in the body, by blocking activity in the testes would have an adverse effect on proper recovery.

ATD works as an AI to block estrogen (actually blocks too much in reality), but increasing LH, FSH, and natural production of test in the testes in crucial during PCT for proper recovery and future health.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
it would be really helpful if you could find those tests for me that show the declines
Here's a brief one From ChiBeta:

In this study, 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione (ATD) was demonstrated to cause time-dependent loss of aromatase activity in rat ovarian microsomes in vitro. In vivo, an injection of ATD caused inhibition of ovarian aromatase and reduced estrogen secretion in pregnant mare's serum gonadotropin-primed rats for at least 24 hr after injection. In rats with 7,12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene-induced, hormone-dependent, mammary tumors, marked regression occurred with ATD treatment. Although estrogen secretion was not reduced below the diestrus level of controls, the rats remained anestrus, indicating that the proestrus surge of estrogen was prevented. LH, FSH and prolactin levels were also basal and LH and FSH did not rise after ovariectomy. ATD had no detectable hormonal activity in bioassay. Consistent with this, the compound did not interact appreciably with either androgen or estrogen receptors, was not uterotrophic, and did not interfere with mammary tumor regression in ovariectomized rats. Thus, the major activities of the compound which cause mammary regression in the rat appear to be inhibition of estrogen synthesis, via aromatase and gonadotropin suppression.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
agreed, there are no studies with 6-br that show that this is not a possibility so I would go with atd also
ATD can act as an anitandrogen.....
6bromo may convert to an active steriod

why not run them together may be beneficial

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
From my experience, a mild, tapered dose of ATD (50mg/day down to 25mg/week) is highly effective at eliminating gyno, while maintaining libido.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From my experience, a mild, tapered dose of ATD (50mg/day down to 25mg/week) is highly effective at eliminating gyno, while maintaining libido.
Can you explain exactly how you would taper ATD from 50mg/day down to 25 mg/week...or did you mean 25mg/day???

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Formadrol extreme has VERY low dose of ATD i think it was 4.5 mg per cap.

2-4 caps per serving.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
ATD can act as an anitandrogen.....
6bromo may convert to an active steriod

why not run them together may be beneficial
correct me if I`m wrong but I think that arimatest combine the 2

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Reversitol Combinds them along with I3C and trans resveratrol
The trans-resveratrol is combined in Reversitol without absorption aids, which means that its efficacy is compromised.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The trans-resveratrol is combined in Reversitol without absorption aids, which means that its efficacy is compromised.

efficeny is compromised in a lot of products, its easy enough to get a cheap DHB probuct/piperine product.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Reversitol Combinds them along with I3C and trans resveratrol
as a test booster it may work , as a pct for highly suppressive steroids I would not use them on a early phase, either way 6-br needs a little more human research before I use it again...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
as a test booster it may work , as a pct for highly suppressive steroids I would not use them on a early phase, either way 6-br needs a little more human research before I use it again...
i believe 6 bromo (mixed isomers but favoring the B isomer ) at 60 mg is not enough for suppression along with low dose ATD (highly potent stuff) I3C (hormonal regulater ect, ) the SERM like properties of trans resveratrol will be highly effective with something like Hemotest, and possibly low dose trione, will be more then benificial during PCT may even eliminate the use for a SERM in general.

if more people are willing to try these things rather then put them on a back burner and never touch them people may never know how effective they really are,

especially given issues with BUNK RESEARCH CHEMS which is not unheard of.

may be a while till things like this happen.

and i know how much **** ill get for this.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
i believe 6 bromo (mixed isomers but favoring the B isomer ) at 60 mg is not enough for suppression along with low dose ATD (highly potent stuff) I3C (hormonal regulater ect, ) the SERM like properties of trans resveratrol will be highly effective with something like Hemotest, and possibly low dose trione, will be more then benificial during PCT may even eliminate the use for a SERM in general.

if more people are willing to try these things rather then put them on a back burner and never touch them people may never know how effective they really are,

especially given issues with BUNK RESEARCH CHEMS which is not unheard of.

may be a while till things like this happen.

and i know how much **** ill get for this.
I understand your point of view but believe me using AI`s on a early phase of Pct can be a big mistake IMO, but maybe I`m wrong, lets see what the future brings ...
I also look forward to see the new pct product from lg, it looks very promising

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I understand your point of view but believe me using AI`s on a early phase of Pct can be a big mistake IMO, but maybe I`m wrong, lets see what the future brings ...
I also look forward to see the new pct product from lg, it looks very promising

well the future will bring new things,

im looking into a few different things, and trying to talk to a few companies about what they are willing to do as far as ideas for supps.... soo maybe if i find a good one ( i know i will) they may test a first run on it to see how it goes!

im never that lucky though

i could even be a 2 stage PCT product that comes sold in a package ...............

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
efficeny is compromised in a lot of products, its easy enough to get a cheap DHB probuct/piperine product.
iForce are the ones that touted their product as an end all for PCT. It is not and shouldn't be held in any higher regard than Novedex XT or Advanced PCT for post cycle usage.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
iForce are the ones that touted their product as an end all for PCT. It is not and shouldn't be held in any higher regard than Novedex XT or Advanced PCT for post cycle usage.
that's true ,it was a very strong hype and then... a very strong disappointment

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i think in some regaurds it should...... maybe in others no....

but there needs to be more label info on the amount used.

with Novedex XT , its great yes, apct , Its good,

there are a tremendouse amounts that would synergize these supps to no end.

im working on the END ALL PCT. and am right now looking for a company to hear me out with a NDA so it can get things rolling.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
i think in some regaurds it should...... maybe in others no....

but there needs to be more label info on the amount used.

with Novedex XT , its great yes, apct , Its good,

there are a tremendouse amounts that would synergize these supps to no end.

im working on the END ALL PCT. and am right now looking for a company to hear me out with a NDA so it can get things rolling.
You can't really do an "end all" for PCT. Different products need to be dosed at different times of the day and either with fat or an empty stomach. You'd be better pressed to put your efforts towards discovering a renewable source of energy.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established

I pretty much agree, although I think it can be regarded higher than Novedex XT and aPCT (due to the resveratrol and I3C). However in the same basket as 6-oxo extreme IMO. There never will be a be all end all to PCT.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty amazed at how well ATD eliminates gyno (twice for me now). It's had a pretty crappy reputation on this board, but for anyone who gets gyno, I'd highly recommend a quick trip to GNC for some simple Novedex XT.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
really?
first time I heard that, you should start a thread explaining what happened
I took Rebound Reloaded at 2 capsules per day. One in the morning/one at night. When I came off of it I had a big and solid lump under my right nipple, and a noticeable lump under the left side. I normally always had a little gyno from puberty, but this made it much worse.

Letro = no help
ATD = no help
Nolva = no help -- (both ATD and Nolva helped me with gyno issues before this from other cycles)

Epidrol @ 30mg = no more 6-bromo gyno AND got rid of pubertal gyno

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ATD wrecks my libido, 6 bromo doesn't...so its a no brainer for me. I really had good results with aPCT and Hyper 2 in my last PCT...since its been mentioned a few times I am also am a fan of 6oxo even though its not part of the poll

Last edited:
ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Can you explain exactly how you would taper ATD from 50mg/day down to 25 mg/week...or did you mean 25mg/day???
Sorry, I almost missed this question.
Yeah, I tapered from 2 caps/day down to 1 cap/week. But next time I'll probably try to open the cap and pour half the stuff in my mouth, and use the other half later in the week. That should spread it out better.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, I almost missed this question.
Yeah, I tapered from 2 caps/day down to 1 cap/week. But next time I'll probably try to open the cap and pour half the stuff in my mouth, and use the other half later in the week. That should spread it out better.
I'm not an advocate of running above 2 caps unless it's for gyno treatment so my taper advice would be...

2 caps ED for 2 weeks (one AM, one PM)
1 cap ED for 2 weeks (one PM)
1 cap EOD for 2 weeks (one PM)

REMEMBER! to always take ATD with a fatty meal or EFA supplement such as Flax oil or Olive Oil.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm not an advocate of running above 2 caps unless it's for gyno treatment so my taper advice would be...

2 caps ED for 2 weeks (one AM, one PM)
1 cap ED for 2 weeks (one PM)
1 cap EOD for 2 weeks (one PM)

REMEMBER! to always take ATD with a fatty meal or EFA supplement such as Flax oil or Olive Oil.
Actually, this protocol should even work for gyno. It's almost exactly what I did, and it completely erased my aggressive gyno.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
LOL must of got banned the other day when they made creatine a schedule III substance :D :rolleyes:

Yeah, but only the monohydrate. CEE, Cre Mag, & the others are still considered 'grey' area since they weren't specifically banned :thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wtf is goin on with all these bans, why did creatine get banned?

wow, i need to read up oin this ban a lot more

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nikosktm Supplements 16
Anabolics 6
Supplements 7
Supplements 0
Stroke UR Ego Cycle Logs 5