6-bromo vs ATD - AnabolicMinds.com

Poll: If you had to use 6bromo or ATD as part of your PCT

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

6-bromo vs ATD

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

6-bromo vs ATD

If you had to use one or the other, which you would rather use for PCT for a cycle.

Yes this the steroid section and there is a PCT section but 97 viewing compared to 4 I hope to get a better response here.

Thanks.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by derick View Post
    If you had to use one or the other, which you would rather use for PCT for a cycle.

Yes this the steroid section and there is a PCT section but 97 viewing compared to 4 I hope to get a better response here.

Thanks.
    can we got an "other" option or is it just out of these two
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

this poll is designed just for these two over a discussion between the two
    •   

4. New Member

6-bromo can convert to an androgen, so its ATD for me
  5. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 3PeteNC View Post
    6-bromo can convert to an androgen, so its ATD for me
    agreed, there are no studies with 6-br that show that this is not a possibility so I would go with atd also
  6. New Member

Serm
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

I'd doubtfully ever use an OTC AI for PCT but if I did the only one I'd likely choose is 6-OXO. If I HAD to choose between these 2 though it'd be 6-Bromo.

6-Bromo would likely only act as a PH if used at 3-4 times the recommended dose. Just like almost any steroidal AI - formestane, exemestane, all will act like a PH at doses much higher than recommended. But they'll all also act as a good AI at the lower recomended doses. As for ATD I'd never even consider using it. Blocking too much estrogen is just plain bad and ATD does just that.

Plus ATD being an anti-androgen, eliminates males libidos. Also the point of PCT is to restore natural test, by increase luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). In clinical tests ATD was shown to decrese testes size and decrease LH - the exact opposite thing you need to happen during PCT.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

it would be really helpful if you could find those tests for me that show the declines
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    agreed, there are no studies with 6-br that show that this is not a possibility so I would go with atd also
    ...so you agree, but dont?
  10. Senior Member

...so you agree, but dont?
    sorry bad english, lol...
    what I meant to say is that I don't fell comfortable on taking a compound (on pct)that can act like an androgen in the body , as a anabolic I believe its a good product but as a test booster I still have my doubts and I still haven't seen studies showing me that PA is wrong
  11. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    I'd doubtfully ever use an OTC AI for PCT but if I did the only one I'd likely choose is 6-OXO. If I HAD to choose between these 2 though it'd be 6-Bromo.

6-Bromo would likely only act as a PH if used at 3-4 times the recommended dose. Just like almost any steroidal AI - formestane, exemestane, all will act like a PH at doses much higher than recommended. But they'll all also act as a good AI at the lower recomended doses. As for ATD I'd never even consider using it. Blocking too much estrogen is just plain bad and ATD does just that.

Plus ATD being an anti-androgen, eliminates males libidos. Also the point of PCT is to restore natural test, by increase luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). In clinical tests ATD was shown to decrese testes size and decrease LH - the exact opposite thing you need to happen during PCT.
    Z my friend , I`m happy to be with you on the forums again bro, I`m always learning when you`re around.
    I have a question regarding those studies, does lh and fsh decrease since the beginning of the test?
    I ask cause if it only decreases in the end I believe it makes sense cause the hypothalamus will fell a major increase in the testosterone values sending signals to decrease lh and fsh, but in the first days I think they probably rise cause test increase a lot.
    The big problem with atd is that it binds to ar`s in the brain that manage libido , when atd bind to them dht isn't capable to do the same sending libido to the floor.
    I believe that lower atd doses will not bring this problem so with ai`s we always have the same problem , too much is not too good.

By the way I agree with the 6-oxo
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

sorry bad english, lol...
    what I meant to say is that I don't fell comfortable on taking a compound (on pct)that can act like an androgen in the body , as a anabolic I believe its a good product but as a test booster I still have my doubts and I still haven't seen studies showing me that PA is wrong
    i forgot about that! my bad bro
  13. Professional Member

I prefer 6-OXO. ATD is too rough on me...
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Z my friend , I`m happy to be with you on the forums again bro, I`m always learning when you`re around.
    I have a question regarding those studies, does lh and fsh decrease since the beginning of the test?
    I ask cause if it only decreases in the end I believe it makes sense cause the hypothalamus will fell a major increase in the testosterone values sending signals to decrease lh and fsh, but in the first days I think they probably rise cause test increase a lot.
    The big problem with atd is that it binds to ar`s in the brain that manage libido , when atd bind to them dht isn't capable to do the same sending libido to the floor.
    I believe that lower atd doses will not bring this problem so with ai`s we always have the same problem , too much is not too good.

By the way I agree with the 6-oxo
    From the studies I've seen, with the anti-androgen properties of ATD indicates it 'blocks' testosterone from the testes. Even though ATD would theoretically increase total test circulating in the body, by blocking activity in the testes would have an adverse effect on proper recovery.

ATD works as an AI to block estrogen (actually blocks too much in reality), but increasing LH, FSH, and natural production of test in the testes in crucial during PCT for proper recovery and future health.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

it would be really helpful if you could find those tests for me that show the declines
    Here's a brief one From ChiBeta:

In this study, 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione (ATD) was demonstrated to cause time-dependent loss of aromatase activity in rat ovarian microsomes in vitro. In vivo, an injection of ATD caused inhibition of ovarian aromatase and reduced estrogen secretion in pregnant mare's serum gonadotropin-primed rats for at least 24 hr after injection. In rats with 7,12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene-induced, hormone-dependent, mammary tumors, marked regression occurred with ATD treatment. Although estrogen secretion was not reduced below the diestrus level of controls, the rats remained anestrus, indicating that the proestrus surge of estrogen was prevented. LH, FSH and prolactin levels were also basal and LH and FSH did not rise after ovariectomy. ATD had no detectable hormonal activity in bioassay. Consistent with this, the compound did not interact appreciably with either androgen or estrogen receptors, was not uterotrophic, and did not interfere with mammary tumor regression in ovariectomized rats. Thus, the major activities of the compound which cause mammary regression in the rat appear to be inhibition of estrogen synthesis, via aromatase and gonadotropin suppression.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

This one's too long to post as a quote so here's a link:

http://www.biolreprod.org/cgi/content/full/66/6/1749
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.

i wouldn't touch either..
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

ATD can act as an anitandrogen.....
    6bromo may convert to an active steriod

why not run them together may be beneficial
  19. Senior Member

From my experience, a mild, tapered dose of ATD (50mg/day down to 25mg/week) is highly effective at eliminating gyno, while maintaining libido.
    mw2012
  20. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    From my experience, a mild, tapered dose of ATD (50mg/day down to 25mg/week) is highly effective at eliminating gyno, while maintaining libido.
    Can you explain exactly how you would taper ATD from 50mg/day down to 25 mg/week...or did you mean 25mg/day???
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Formadrol extreme has VERY low dose of ATD i think it was 4.5 mg per cap.

2-4 caps per serving.
  22. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    ATD can act as an anitandrogen.....
    6bromo may convert to an active steriod

why not run them together may be beneficial
    correct me if I`m wrong but I think that arimatest combine the 2
  23. Senior Member

They do, and Reversitol does as well.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Reversitol Combinds them along with I3C and trans resveratrol
  25. Senior Member

The trans-resveratrol is combined in Reversitol without absorption aids, which means that its efficacy is compromised.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    The trans-resveratrol is combined in Reversitol without absorption aids, which means that its efficacy is compromised.

efficeny is compromised in a lot of products, its easy enough to get a cheap DHB probuct/piperine product.
  27. Senior Member

as a test booster it may work , as a pct for highly suppressive steroids I would not use them on a early phase, either way 6-br needs a little more human research before I use it again...
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

as a test booster it may work , as a pct for highly suppressive steroids I would not use them on a early phase, either way 6-br needs a little more human research before I use it again...
    i believe 6 bromo (mixed isomers but favoring the B isomer ) at 60 mg is not enough for suppression along with low dose ATD (highly potent stuff) I3C (hormonal regulater ect, ) the SERM like properties of trans resveratrol will be highly effective with something like Hemotest, and possibly low dose trione, will be more then benificial during PCT may even eliminate the use for a SERM in general.

if more people are willing to try these things rather then put them on a back burner and never touch them people may never know how effective they really are,

especially given issues with BUNK RESEARCH CHEMS which is not unheard of.

may be a while till things like this happen.

and i know how much **** ill get for this.
  29. Senior Member

i believe 6 bromo (mixed isomers but favoring the B isomer ) at 60 mg is not enough for suppression along with low dose ATD (highly potent stuff) I3C (hormonal regulater ect, ) the SERM like properties of trans resveratrol will be highly effective with something like Hemotest, and possibly low dose trione, will be more then benificial during PCT may even eliminate the use for a SERM in general.

if more people are willing to try these things rather then put them on a back burner and never touch them people may never know how effective they really are,

especially given issues with BUNK RESEARCH CHEMS which is not unheard of.

may be a while till things like this happen.

and i know how much **** ill get for this.
    I understand your point of view but believe me using AI`s on a early phase of Pct can be a big mistake IMO, but maybe I`m wrong, lets see what the future brings ...
    I also look forward to see the new pct product from lg, it looks very promising
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

I understand your point of view but believe me using AI`s on a early phase of Pct can be a big mistake IMO, but maybe I`m wrong, lets see what the future brings ...
    I also look forward to see the new pct product from lg, it looks very promising

well the future will bring new things,

im looking into a few different things, and trying to talk to a few companies about what they are willing to do as far as ideas for supps.... soo maybe if i find a good one ( i know i will) they may test a first run on it to see how it goes!

im never that lucky though

i could even be a 2 stage PCT product that comes sold in a package ...............
  31. Senior Member

efficeny is compromised in a lot of products, its easy enough to get a cheap DHB probuct/piperine product.
    iForce are the ones that touted their product as an end all for PCT. It is not and shouldn't be held in any higher regard than Novedex XT or Advanced PCT for post cycle usage.
  32. Senior Member

iForce are the ones that touted their product as an end all for PCT. It is not and shouldn't be held in any higher regard than Novedex XT or Advanced PCT for post cycle usage.
    that's true ,it was a very strong hype and then... a very strong disappointment
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

i think in some regaurds it should...... maybe in others no....

but there needs to be more label info on the amount used.

with Novedex XT , its great yes, apct , Its good,

there are a tremendouse amounts that would synergize these supps to no end.

im working on the END ALL PCT. and am right now looking for a company to hear me out with a NDA so it can get things rolling.
  34. Senior Member

i think in some regaurds it should...... maybe in others no....

but there needs to be more label info on the amount used.

with Novedex XT , its great yes, apct , Its good,

there are a tremendouse amounts that would synergize these supps to no end.

im working on the END ALL PCT. and am right now looking for a company to hear me out with a NDA so it can get things rolling.
    You can't really do an "end all" for PCT. Different products need to be dosed at different times of the day and either with fat or an empty stomach. You'd be better pressed to put your efforts towards discovering a renewable source of energy.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.

I pretty much agree, although I think it can be regarded higher than Novedex XT and aPCT (due to the resveratrol and I3C). However in the same basket as 6-oxo extreme IMO. There never will be a be all end all to PCT.
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

we will see.....
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

ATD all the way.

6-bromo gave me nasty gyno.
  38. Senior Member

I'm pretty amazed at how well ATD eliminates gyno (twice for me now). It's had a pretty crappy reputation on this board, but for anyone who gets gyno, I'd highly recommend a quick trip to GNC for some simple Novedex XT.
    mw2012
  39. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    6-bromo gave me nasty gyno.
    really?
    first time I heard that, you should start a thread explaining what happened
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

really?
    first time I heard that, you should start a thread explaining what happened
    I took Rebound Reloaded at 2 capsules per day. One in the morning/one at night. When I came off of it I had a big and solid lump under my right nipple, and a noticeable lump under the left side. I normally always had a little gyno from puberty, but this made it much worse.

Letro = no help
    ATD = no help
    Nolva = no help -- (both ATD and Nolva helped me with gyno issues before this from other cycles)

Epidrol @ 30mg = no more 6-bromo gyno AND got rid of pubertal gyno

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATD vs 6 bromo
    By johnrobert227 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-24-2013, 08:57 AM
  2. 6-bromo
    By rlp92 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 04:44 PM
  3. 6-bromo
    By Big Biceps in forum Supplements