All read! I'm so twisted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
For those of you who didn't see this in my cycle log, my bottle of molecular nutrition 3-alpha was about 7 pills short!!!!!!!!! :mad:
I don't know where else to put this, but I'm twisted and I want everyone to know.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Email whoever you bought them from as well as Bill L.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, If its any consolation.... when I was doing my first cycle, I ended up with 5 extra 4 ad pills from one container.. Ill share with you :)

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
lol. No thanks. I don't need any estrogen conversion! heh.

Bill responded to my thread on bb.com. and i contacted the owner already. So let's see what happens, i expect nothing.

K (Phoenix)

Awards
Stop whining!  Molecular Nutrition is a reputable firm!  I am sick of people go bashing them on every damn chance! 

If you want to hang people, at least get the facts straight first.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Hey I have some Molecular Nutrition Ether Gels! ow ow! Im going to take 1 bottle a day for 3 days while cutting

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by MySoulFindsRest
For those of you who didn't see this in my cycle log, my bottle of molecular nutrition 3-alpha was about 7 pills short!!!!!!!!! :mad:
I don't know where else to put this, but I'm twisted and I want everyone to know.
Sorry to hear that, I have the bad habit of counting my pills, so far I have not been taken!(knock on wood) 7 pills are 7 pills and you are need everyone of them! :D

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
If you want to hang people, at least get the facts straight first

What facts aren't straight? His bottle didn't have pills. :confused:

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards

What facts aren't straight? His bottle didn't have pills. :confused:
Sogo around to every board you can and post that your bottle was missing a few pills? Like its going to put MN out of business because one person was missing a few pills. Big deal, e-mail them, let them know, and Im sure Bill L. has no problem replacing them.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I've posted a response to this on multiple boards. In short this is the jist of it. Bottlers **** companies all the time. If this was a larger spread incident then it could have cost bill a fortune (if bottling company bought hormones and bottled for him). It is A LOT more common than you would think. It is the reason MD Labs had underdosed 1-AD.

K (Phoenix)

Awards
I wander if you would be so damn charitable if Ergopharm or Avantlabs is the one mentioned. :rolleyes: 

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I wander if you would be so damn charitable if Ergopharm or Avantlabs is the one mentioned.
I had nothing to do with it. It was a comment that was made in reference to what someone else did. I'm sure I'm connected to it in some way. :rolleyes:

Don't forget, when the MD Labs test was done, Ergo was tested to. Oh how easy we forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.