am i ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyg42099

Awards
i am on an intense prohormone cycle......s-drol tren-x trenadrol and methyl test depot xt by extreme labs (not sure y had it layin around)......i am also taking creatine a trib booster and livercare.....i am starting to break out which never happens to me and i looked awesome the first few weeks on now i am getting really bloated and kinda fat and gyno flare up....what do i do?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
That's like 3 different "tren" products. I believe he means methyl tren xt. I would begin a thorough pct immediately. But that's just me.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
what do i do?
Right now is when i would start too panic.

If you dont have the knowledge to deal this on your own, you shouldnt be running so much sh!t, and it makes me suspect that you dont have nearly enough PCT setup.

1: what do you have for pct?

2: do you have any AI's handy?

3: what were you thinking?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
i am on an intense prohormone cycle......s-drol tren-x trenadrol and methyl test depot xt by extreme labs (not sure y had it layin around)......i am also taking creatine a trib booster and livercare.....i am starting to break out which never happens to me and i looked awesome the first few weeks on now i am getting really bloated and kinda fat and gyno flare up....what do i do?
This is why prohormones/prosteroids get a bad name and get banned. You are running way too many compounds at ounce. Just because you have it "laying around" doesn't me you should just throw it in there. Do you like your liver,libido, blood presssure, kidneys and your nuts? You must not because that stack is horrible. Yep its intense alright. I would do as the others have said and stop you cycle until you know what you are doing. You might want to get some nolva/clomid/cabergoline. You might also want to get some cycle support by annabolic innovations.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I'm SHOCKED! Yet another newb w/2 posts, posting another "HELP! I'M USING STEROIDS AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING, SO HELP ME!!".

LOL!!!! Bless your heart kid. Sometimes ya just gotta learn the hard way. True......true.

I recommend you listen to the advice these good chaps have provided!

Now go tell all your friends and gym buddies what happened.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I would do as the others have said and stop you cycle until you know what you are doing. You might want to get some nolva/clomid/cabergoline. You might also want to get some cycle support by annabolic innovations.
You might also want to get a training bra unless you have the funds for a decent plastic surgeon.

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
LOL at taking something just because it was "laying around".

Good thing you didnt have any rat poison laying around too i guess....

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I'm SHOCKED!
Sadly im not, my gym sells halo, epi and a super/epi/halo mix and ive tried to explain to people what their buying and half give me this blank stare, the other half run and ask the supplement guy if what i said was true, and of course he doesnt know sh!t. I think its based on peoples assumptions that these cant be steroids because you dont inject them, and their available OTC.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Sadly im not, my gym sells halo, epi and a super/epi/halo mix and ive tried to explain to people what their buying and half give me this blank stare, the other half run and ask the supplement guy if what i said was true, and of course he doesnt know sh!t. I think its based on peoples assumptions that these cant be steroids because you dont inject them, and their available OTC.
I know what you're saying man...but I have yet to pick up a random bottle of something and swallow its contents.

Whatever happened to a little bit of due diligence? I mean, let's stop FVCKING around here. Lazy ass people just want easy gains and don't want to do an ounce of "homework". Hey, that's fine by me...I couldn't give 1 SH!T.....just sick of all the e-crying and "OH HELP ME, HELP ME!" posts.

This world is waiting for a critical mass of "OH FVCK ME, HELP, STEROIDS ARE KILLING ME" posts..then once enough are floating around online and in the gym, people will start learning. Until then...nuttin' ya can do, DEWD! Just wait for the teeter-tooter effect to kick in. :frustrate

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow a 4 compound stack, 3 of which are Trens, what the **** were you thinking?

This is why i say people get what they deserve.

poacher

Awards
  • Established
OH MY that is one nasty cocktail. I knew some one ran a ton of gear like that. He really damaged his liver and spent time in the hospital. I would probably go to a doctor and get blood work. Good luck

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For the love of GOD, dude! I'm not sure why you didn't do your homework before starting ALL those compounds; which some are the same.
Do you have any plans for Post Cycle Therapy - Besides buying a bra?
And why on earth would you run all those compounds at once?
Now I see why we can NEG people now. I will refrain, though.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Mattyg4, let me be the first to answer your question
1. Am I ****ed? Yes, you are f**ked dude! Sorry, don't shoot the messenger
2. What do I do? Stop taking the "intense prohormones" and back away from the bottle slowly.
3. Either a) see your doctor or b) get some bloodwork done
4. Start PCT - hopefully you have a SERM and/or AI if not then research and purchase a SERM and start it yesterday.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
mattyg - use the search function. BEFORE you put all that crap into your system.

BV

Status
Not open for further replies.