ProHormone PCT Emergency

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53%

ProHormone PCT Emergency

Hey guys I'm in quite a jam and need some advice...
    I'm two weeks into a Epistance and Pheraplex cycle at about 2mg of Phera a day and 30mg of epistance a day. I'm 5'10 200 pounds.

My Nolvadex was supposed to arrive by this week it's been a month and it hasn't arrived and I'm getting the sinking feeling that it's not going to arrive. Assuming that I do not have a fast way of getting my hands on some what would you all suggest I do for PCT?

originally I planned on using 6 oxo with the nolva but is 6 oxo going to be enough? should i quit my cycle now or continue for the next two weeks?

Thanks

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SlantedX View Post
    Hey guys I'm in quite a jam and need some advice...
    I'm two weeks into a Epistance and Pheraplex cycle at about 2mg of Phera a day and 30mg of epistance a day. I'm 5'10 200 pounds.

My Nolvadex was supposed to arrive by this week it's been a month and it hasn't arrived and I'm getting the sinking feeling that it's not going to arrive. Assuming that I do not have a fast way of getting my hands on some what would you all suggest I do for PCT?

originally I planned on using 6 oxo with the nolva but is 6 oxo going to be enough? should i quit my cycle now or continue for the next two weeks?

Thanks
    You need a SERM...6-oxo isn't $hit by itself IMO. Try to rush order more Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Cit) or Toremifene. Get on it.

If you cannot get a SERM, others might recommend a non-SERM-based solution, but I suspect it will not be nearly as effective as a SERM. I cannot recommend a non-SERM-based alternative as I always have SERMS in-hand prior to cycling.

You should cycle by this logic: " No SERM, No Cycle"!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53%

but assuming I can't get a SERM, which unfortantely it looks like I won't be able to get a new one for at least a month and even then wouldn't know where to start looking what should I do?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.87%

Sustain alpha and or PCS. I did the 2 for superdrol. Worked for me. Will use Test recovery stack which includes sustain alpha soon and will have blood work.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53%

thanks for advice man u know how much I should be taking of both? and what is PCS?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.87%

on a confrence call LOL give me a few minutes sorry
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.68%

Are you really running 2mgs?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.87%

Sustain alpha is like a lotion. It pumps out. I think 5 pumps is good. Their test recovery stack which I recently aquired has 2 powders and comes with 2 small spoons for dosing. The have very fast on shipping. Post Cycle Support is to be dosed AM and PM 2 caps. I have to go LEGAL. I have used ATD before and I did not like it. I personally will not use both together again. I would use one followed by the other. Or one for 2 months for a harsh cycle. Good luck
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53%

2mg = 20mg typo k imma give the sustain and PCS a try thanks poacher... should I be taking 6-oxo or novedex xt as well?
  10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.68%

2mg = 20mg typo
    So your taking 20ph/20epi and your hoping that an OTC PCT will save you? It might if you stopped right now, but if you complete this cycle you'll have no protection against a side effect like enlarged breast tissue. And since its phera your running, that sh!t is not a joke.

So like papa said: no serm, no cycle. One again it shows that you must have all your gear with you before the cycle starts.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

but assuming I can't get a SERM, which unfortantely it looks like I won't be able to get a new one for at least a month and even then wouldn't know where to start looking what should I do?
    this whole thread reminds me of the time a buddy of mine was doing an experiment with his lab rat. he was right in the middle of his experiment for college, and was running out of a chemical for his research. we got the idea to goggle "research chemicals" and with a little digging he found what he was looking for. the company he found also had it in stock, and he received it 3 days later, just in time to finish his experiment!!! that was a close call.......but anyway, have fun with your cycle.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.87%

I have to agree If gyno prone SERM = MUST. I am 45 Ran real gear in my 20's. I am not Gyno prone. I ran Phera and X Tren YUP. My PCT was Novedex xt and a test booster I cant even remember. PCT was horrible. Took me about 4 months post PCT to come back and I had blood work I have a ENDO [lucky me] I have heard a few guys really like running 6-oxo around 3 of PCT. I have thought about it, but for me sustain and PCS have been working real good. Am on a epi x tren puls now running pcs on off days. I 100% belive the PCS is keeping my shutdown minimal and will run test recovery stack for my pct. If you are gyno prone get that their serm brother
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    this whole thread reminds me of the time a buddy of mine was doing an experiment with his lab rat. he was right in the middle of his experiment for college, and was running out of a chemical for his research. we got the idea to goggle "research chemicals" and with a little digging he found what he was looking for. the company he found also had it in stock, and he received it 3 days later, just in time to finish his experiment!!! that was a close call.......but anyway, have fun with your cycle.
    Slanted, read this. Get a serm.

This is why one of the rules is always have everything on hand BEFORE yous tart.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53%

hey thanks everyone for all the great advice and input so far... i'm trying some new things out and hope it works out for me!!!
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

you have arimidex?

what things do you have,

we know what you dont have

if you have arimidex, get IDS PCT tabs and run them together. ,5mg arimidex every day, and lebel directions on PCT tabs.

if you dont have arimidex,

work with the 6oxo and use PCT tabs.

the best way to put it is SERMs are nessesary, but people have reported a higher elevation in test and LH with HCG, arimidex and PCT tabs , with no SERM coming off a cycle. im not sure how well it would work without HCG. but you need to work with what you have becuase getting youself recovered is #1 priority.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.97%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Slanted, read this. Get a serm.

This is why one of the rules is always have everything on hand BEFORE yous tart.
    Yeah BEFORE you tart.lol
  17. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.09%

Yep. This is why you have everything before you start.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.95%

Ok obviously a good idea to have your pct before you start a cycle... but you didn't so i will try and give some advice that might help you in your current situation...
    Since Phera plex is fairly suppressive and known to cause or flare up existing gyno i would stop using it right now.
    Epistane on the other hand is less suppressive and is thought to have anti estrogen/anti gyno effects. For this reason i would continue using it at a low dose of 20mg for 2 more weeks and then do your otc pct. I'd go with 6oxo personally
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ezza View Post
    Ok obviously a good idea to have your pct before you start a cycle...
    no, not "a good idea" but a requirement. what if he started showing gyno symptoms now? exactly what can you do about it without a serm already in hand? pray that his titties don't get too big? thats about all you can do. Particularly with something like pheraplex.

anyhow there are many many many places to get a serm, there are some rather innovative research companies that sell tamoxifen or clomiphene and ship fast. So i would think time best spent to locate another, confirm that they are a decent source by doing web searches with their name, and order with expedited shipping.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.95%

i was merely trying to go easy on him and give him a back up plan if he didn't have a serm. unless he is a bit slow by now he's probably worked out that next time he will get a proper pct together first personally i buy enough to last me 3 cycles and then they thow in extras coz i spent over a certain amount... can't argue with that
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.15%

[QUOTE=EasyEJL;1455552]
    anyhow there are many many many places to get a serm, there are some rather innovative research companiesQUOTE]
    nice verbige............

Similar Forum Threads

1. Emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By Machwon1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 02:51 PM
  2. 911---emergency!!!
    By dcf143 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 04:26 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 08:55 PM