Epistane cutting cycle

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys in about a month I want to do my first ever supp log with stats and pictures the whole thing, but I just need a little imput on my cycle before I do that. For the most part evrything is good but not sure about the Tight Hardcore from SAN havn't heard enough imput about it to be sure of it. Just so you know its Epistane,Tight Hardcore, DCP,Leviahtan Reloaded, Recreate, and 6-oxo (don't worry I have cycle support supps just didn't chart them). And so you know the * means I will use that doseage for the entire week (7 days). thanks guys there are too many problems viewing the chart I will post it out, but the chart just looks nifty :head:

Attachments

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Whats up guys in about a month I want to do my first ever supp log with stats and pictures the whole thing, but I just need a little imput on my cycle before I do that. For the most part evrything is good but not sure about the Tight Hardcore from SAN havn't heard enough imput about it to be sure of it. Just so you know its Epistane,Tight Hardcore, DCP,Leviahtan Reloaded, Recreate, and 6-oxo (don't worry I have cycle support supps just didn't chart them). And so you know the * means I will use that doseage for the entire week (7 days). thanks guys there are too many problems viewing the chart I will post it out, but the chart just looks nifty :head:
Here you go dude! :)

Attachments

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
7 weeks of a Epi at a solid dose, i'd want a serm like some Tor.

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why are you running all these fatburners on a cycle?
Well i'm tring to run a cutting cycle, and I figured that I might as well try the different fatburners because I think everything works just as long as your expectations arn't too high. It doesn't hurt so I really have nothing to lose.

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
7 weeks of a Epi at a solid dose, i'd want a serm like some Tor.
Yeah I thought of that too but the problem is getting one, so if I get one I will use it, but if i can't get one I think I'll be alright never needed one before :thumbsup: