M-Drol Stack?

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
M-Drol Stack?
Does anyone out there know anything about stacking M-Drol w/ anything i.e. P-Plex? I have seen a couple of ads for the stack, but I am unsure of the safety w/ this. Any info would be appreciated. I have done one cycle of M-Drol w/ awesome results and I am getting ready for another one, any tips w/ PCT would be awesome too.

sorry i posted in the supplements forum the first time.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're both methylated, stacking 2 methyl steroids is very hard on your liver..

bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
would it be safe to use one as a bridge? i am fairly new to these "pro-anabolic clones" so i want to make sure that i go fairly safe

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's a heavy cycle but one of the best tried and true bulkers you can do with designers

you should run not only SD, but PP by itself before running them both.

A typical bridge would be like this

Phera Plex 15/30/30
Superdrol __/__/10/20/20

Safety has nothing to do with it, it's how well genetic dispositions collide with chance... you may get crazy rebound gyno, you may just get fvckin huge and no sides.

spshond

spshond

Awards
any recommendations for pct on this stack
From what I have read, Pplex first then Mdrol, wet compound to defintiely bulk you up and fill ou up and then Mdrol. People say that Mdrol is a dry compound but I can tell you that Havoc is much dryer. Mdrol swole me up like crazy. Iam on my last week of Mdrol then Iam doing Havoc to dry me up and cut me up. Here is my usual PCT.

Detox & liver support - AI Cycle Support - 8Weeks // 1 - 7 // 2 scoops per day.

Trans-Resveratrol - AI Post Cycle Support(120 caps) - 8Weeks // 1 - 8 // 1 bottle 4x per day 120 caps.

Serm (estrogen control) - Torem 30ml/100 - 120/90/60/30 4Weeks // 1 - 4 // 1 bottle 4x per day 120 caps.

Testosterone Booster - Diesel Test Hardcore(120 caps) - 4Weeks // 1 - 4 // 1 bottle 4x per day 120 caps.

Cortisol Control - Lean Extreme(90 caps) - 4Weeks // 3 - 7 // 1 bottle 3x per day 90 caps.

Aromatase Inhibitor - 6-OXO Extreme(60 caps) - 4Weeks // 4 - 7 // 2 bottles 4x per day 120 caps.

Hope it helps

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
bleedingthrou

bleedingthrou

Awards
one more question i saw a couple of older forums where people were stacking epidrol w/ mdrol, but i cant find any reviews that arent biased or any before/after. anyone have any insight on this? i may just end up doing another stand alone of mdrol, since i was getting liver pains w/ the mdrol alone.

spshond

spshond

Awards
one more question i saw a couple of older forums where people were stacking epidrol w/ mdrol, but i cant find any reviews that arent biased or any before/after. anyone have any insight on this? i may just end up doing another stand alone of mdrol, since i was getting liver pains w/ the mdrol alone.

You actually felt your liver hurting? I have never heard of that. Do people with liver deases from drinking alcohol feel these pains, just a thought. Wow, I hope I never get liver pains, that would really be aweful.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm doing Epi bridged to Mdrol as in my sig

I don't have the best review, I got no significant strength of mass from Epi, just veins and pumps, mild headaches were the only side.

In 11 days Superdrol has done more than twice what Epi did in 4 weeks. I've gotten 11 lbs heavier and massively stronger.

I doubt i'll run Epi again or if i did, my doses would be insane. Why would i bother taking 50-60mg Epi when i can take 10mg of Superdrol and get real results.

In theory, for people who respond to compounds better than me, the Epi -> Mdrol bridge should work pretty well.

But hey dude, if your liver hurts, you shouldn't be looking into this ****

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Supplements 2
Supplements 19
Anabolics 45
Supplements 6