Experience with 'Reverse' Pulsing'?

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The concept of 'Reverse Pulsing', whereby PS/PHs are taken on 'off' days rather than workout days (i.e; If you lift on monday/wednesday/friday, then you dose on tuesday/thursday/saturday) was mentioned in Dr D's 'How to pulse' thread, with mention of some positive results being achieved. However, I seem to have drawn a blank in my forum search for any actual results using this method.
Has anyone tried this? If so, what were the gains like, substance/ dosages used, and how did it compare to normal pulsing methods?
I'm giving this consideration for my next pulse.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to re-read Dr D's thread to see if I could find any information on reverse pulsing, but 81 pages may take a while to get through!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheMyth did it with revolt if I recall correctly, it was logged somewhere else tho. him and one other guy did it as part of a challenge, Voodoo, the kilosports rep put up the product for it.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
TheMyth did it with revolt if I recall correctly, it was logged somewhere else tho. him and one other guy did it as part of a challenge, Voodoo, the kilosports rep put up the product for it.
They did it with Trenadrol. Both were half ass logs with no bloodowork or anything to prove, kinda like most logs:lol:

From what I remember they got about the same results as if they were doing a regular pulse.

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks you kind sirs. I was considering this or a proper epi cycle.
Reps all round!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks you kind sirs. I was considering this or a proper epi cycle.
Reps all round!
I have pulsed and ran standard cycles. I pulsed SD/Ergo but no straight so I can't compare. I liked the pulsed cycle, I didn't have any of the typical sides and I wanted to try something different. After PCT bloodwork was good minus my HDL was low. But it wasn't anything dramatic.

I would personally run Epi straight although alot of guys have used and liked pulsing it. I think most will agree its a fairly mild product overall that yeilds good gains in strength and mass with low sides. 30-40mg seems best for most, 30mg was great for me and I weighed about 230ish back when I ran it.

I am not sure where I am going with this LOL, but I would just run it straight for 4-5 weeks.:thumbsup:

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for that. I've done a couple of epi pulses and will try a standard cycle fairly soon.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have pulsed and ran standard cycles. I pulsed SD/Ergo but no straight so I can't compare. I liked the pulsed cycle, I didn't have any of the typical sides and I wanted to try something different. After PCT bloodwork was good minus my HDL was low. But it wasn't anything dramatic.

I would personally run Epi straight although alot of guys have used and liked pulsing it. I think most will agree its a fairly mild product overall that yeilds good gains in strength and mass with low sides. 30-40mg seems best for most, 30mg was great for me and I weighed about 230ish back when I ran it.

I am not sure where I am going with this LOL, but I would just run it straight for 4-5 weeks.:thumbsup:
:food::thumbsup:

See both Epistane FAQ and Pulsing Results thread in my signature for more information.