Anavar vs. superdrol - AnabolicMinds.com

Anavar vs. superdrol

1. New Member

Anavar vs. superdrol

I have experienced dibilitating pumps from superdrol, to the point where I could not walk a block without stopping to rest my legs (primarily tibialis anterior). I want to start running some anavar but have heard that it also may cause similar issues. I have never used anavar, so please excuse my ignorance.

Discuss.

Thanks for any input guys.

2. New Member

No you wont get pumps like that from Var.

At least I never did.

Bad news is, you wont get much in the way of gains either, lol!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.

Taurine for SD pumps. It's a must have in my opinion! 2g pre W/O, 2g post W/O. Start with that dood and adjust accordingly.

Sorry, no Anavar input...not experienced w/it!

-Papa!-
    •   

4. New Member

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions guys. Anavar is an interesting anabolic in that users report its effects drastically differ qualitatively and quantitatively speaking.

I suspect this inconsistency is due to widespread counterfeiting and anabolics being sold as anavar which are in reality something else.

Essentially, I wanted to kick-start my test cyp and primo cycle with some anavar, however I may opt to instead use superdrol at a conservative dosage (20 mg/day) due to the extreme cost of anavar and questionable efficacy.

Sounds good?
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Var's seemingly impossible to find legit versions of. And expensive as hell. Someone should release: 17a-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androst-3,17b-diol

It would become the best selling PH of all time...
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    Var's seemingly impossible to find legit versions of. And expensive as hell. Someone should release: 17a-methyl-2-oxa-5a-androst-3,17b-diol

It would become the best selling PH of all time...
    I'm assuming that's the methylated version of Var. ??

Excuse my ignorance, but what are the benefits of Var? Strength? Lean mass? etc?

Thanks!
  7. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Strength, leanness, vascularity and burns abdominal/VAT like no body's business.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

anavar is way different from superdrol, and I don't think either makes a good kickstart if it's a bulk cycle. Maybe for a strength cycle...
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    I'm assuming that's the methylated version of Var. ??

Excuse my ignorance, but what are the benefits of Var? Strength? Lean mass? etc?

Thanks!
    No, actually it'd be a diol prohormone to Anavar. I'm suprised no companies attempted to sell it unless raws aren't available.
  10. New Member

Var's seemingly impossible to find legit versions of. And expensive as hell.

Very true. I have quite a few suppliers that I trust, but then again, you can never be sure until you try it or get it tested somehow.

Three people I know have tried it and each one reported varying effects.

Person 1 = no gain in weight, slight increase in strength, extreme hairloss (NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN).
    Person 2 = put on 12 lbs, strength (Perhaps the anavar was really dbol?)
    person 3 = Great strength, cutting effects, hairloss

So, i am sure many anabolic users are in fact ingesting tabs of hormones sold as var, while perhaps something else. Granted this is a small sample to make judegements on.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PIOTREK View Post
    Very true. I have quite a few suppliers that I trust, but then again, you can never be sure until you try it or get it tested somehow.

Three people I know have tried it and each one reported varying effects.

Person 1 = no gain in weight, slight increase in strength, extreme hairloss (NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN).
    Person 2 = put on 12 lbs, strength (Perhaps the anavar was really dbol?)
    person 3 = Great strength, cutting effects, hairloss

So, i am sure many anabolic users are in fact ingesting tabs of hormones sold as var, while perhaps something else. Granted this is a small sample to make judegements on.
    There's an article in this month's MD where they lab tested a bunch of different AAS. 60-70% were bunk. Most of the bunk stuff was actually plain methyltest instead of what it was suspposed to be.
  12. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There's an article in this month's MD where they lab tested a bunch of different AAS. 60-70% were bunk. Most of the bunk stuff was actually plain methyltest instead of what it was suspposed to be.
    A lot of M1T was back in the day as well. Even the good stuff that I had certs for was like 90% M1T and 10% MT
  13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Legitimate Anavar is a very subtle mistress; she will not rock your world at first, but nor will she leave you with nothing after. Anavar is like that wonderful, unassuming female you meet every so often: She doesn't appear to be overly fantastic, but get her clothes off and you'd be amazed. Plus, she stays around to cook!

SuperDrol is more like the whore you picked up at the strip-club: Cheap, dirty, and explosive. When you're with her, it's the time of your life, but when she leaves she usually leaves you feeling broke, tattered, and less of a man.
  14. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Legitimate Anavar is a very subtle mistress; she will not rock your world at first, but nor will she leave you with nothing after. Anavar is like that wonderful, unassuming female you meet every so often: She doesn't appear to be overly fantastic, but get her clothes off and you'd be amazed. Plus, she stays around to cook!

SuperDrol is more like the whore you picked up at the strip-club: Cheap, dirty, and explosive. When you're with her, it's the time of your life, but when she leaves she usually leaves you feeling broke, tattered, and less of a man.

That was awesome..Very well said...
  15. New Member

WOW. That has to be one of the most witty and well articulated posts I have ever read. I was literally laughing out loud.

As entertaining as it was, it did resurface old memories of my affair with Superdrol. Hell, did she give me a ride.

From here on forth I shall make it my mission to find real Anavar (aka. the Cinderella of anabolics...wow that sounded so gay).
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.

I just got a BoNeR!!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

lmao i love it

a diol to anavar would be expensive to make and sell. estimated ballpark figure of $150-200+ for a decent length and semi-decent dosage.
  18. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

WOW. That has to be one of the most witty and well articulated posts I have ever read. I was literally laughing out loud.

As entertaining as it was, it did resurface old memories of my affair with Superdrol. Hell, did she give me a ride.

From here on forth I shall make it my mission to find real Anavar (aka. the Cinderella of anabolics...wow that sounded so gay).
    I just got a BoNeR!!
    lmao i love it

a diol to anavar would be expensive to make and sell. estimated ballpark figure of $150-200+ for a decent length and semi-decent dosage.
    Haha, here to please.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hahahahhahahaha soooooooooo true
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

I think if you were to run SD as a kickstart, you may try 10/10/10

it's really strong shutdown with SD, i've noticed that much, i'm on day 10 and the shrinkage isn't worrysome but it's a lot more than i noticed on other compounds.

Superdrol has been so good for me though, this isn't a dirty whore, this is the kind of chick i'd marry! I'm on day 10, up 10 pounds, strength has been insane, and no negative sides... no back pumps no acne no lethargy, nothin. I love this sh1t...
    Mostly answered PM's
  21. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post

it's really strong shutdown with SD, i've noticed that much, i'm on day 10 and the shrinkage isn't worrysome but it's a lot more than i noticed on other compounds.

Superdrol has been so good for me though, this isn't a dirty whore, this is the kind of chick i'd marry! I'm on day 10, up 10 pounds, strength has been insane, and no negative sides... no back pumps no acne no lethargy, nothin. I love this sh1t...
    Yes, I definitely also noticed shutdown quite early (even more so than dbol) into my SD cycles, even at 20 mg a day.

Great to hear it's working out for you very well. What dose were you running?
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Yes, I definitely also noticed shutdown quite early (even more so than dbol) into my SD cycles, even at 20 mg a day.

Great to hear it's working out for you very well. What dose were you running?
    I ran 10mg for days 1-5 and 20mg days 6-10, and i'm gonna keep 20mg up until day 21 (3 weeker).

I might try 30mg if gains drop off and there's still no sides, but i doubt i'll need that, 20mg kicks ass.
    Mostly answered PM's
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.

Glad you are liking SD man. week 2 (which you are into) is when it goes Apesh!t!!! I would have thought you'd have back pumps by now....but I'm not sure what dose you're at. I believe I worked up to 30 back in the day. Wild stuff....not for me again tho!
  24. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    I just got a BoNeR!!
    You should see how fast he gets my pants off when he sets up my USPLabs products protocol.

BTW...PE is nothing to be ashamed about. It's just like knocking the foam off an ice cold draft beer. You got to get that stuff out of the way to get to the good stuff.
  25. New Member

I ran 10mg for days 1-5 and 20mg days 6-10, and i'm gonna keep 20mg up until day 21 (3 weeker).

I might try 30mg if gains drop off and there's still no sides, but i doubt i'll need that, 20mg kicks ass.
    Yeah, I ran SD up to 40 mg/day for a brief period and this increase resulted in no additional benefit. The only thing that happened was unbearable back pumps that left me in the fetal position on the ground for 5 minutes. Point is, I was doing fine at 20 mgs a day.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Yeah, I ran SD up to 40 mg/day for a brief period and this increase resulted in no additional benefit. The only thing that happened was unbearable back pumps that left me in the fetal position on the ground for 5 minutes. Point is, I was doing fine at 20 mgs a day.
    40mg a day, whew. SD is a damn strong compound, I was amazed popping 10mg a day and still gaining a pound a day first week... 20 is plenty, I'm not light either.

I figure 10/10/10 for a kickstart because it's enough anabolic effect to put on some serious initial weight and strength that a good Test base will continue. But it's also light enough to not get too shutdown, i wouldn't want to be already so shutdown before the test even kicks.

But if i had to run a designer as a jumpstart I'd prolly do Phera as it elicits similar mass gains, but less shutdown.

Var really isn't something I'd think of as a kickstart compound, i'd use it for a cut or strength cycle. But the way I see it is a kickstart compound should be similar to Dbol, some serious mass and strength gains that the Test can build from when it kicks in around week 4 (talking about TestE/C)
    Mostly answered PM's
  27. New Member

40mg a day, whew. SD is a damn strong compound, I was amazed popping 10mg a day and still gaining a pound a day first week... 20 is plenty, I'm not light either.

I figure 10/10/10 for a kickstart because it's enough anabolic effect to put on some serious initial weight and strength that a good Test base will continue. But it's also light enough to not get too shutdown, i wouldn't want to be already so shutdown before the test even kicks.

But if i had to run a designer as a jumpstart I'd prolly do Phera as it elicits similar mass gains, but less shutdown.

Var really isn't something I'd think of as a kickstart compound, i'd use it for a cut or strength cycle. But the way I see it is a kickstart compound should be similar to Dbol, some serious mass and strength gains that the Test can build from when it kicks in around week 4 (talking about TestE/C)
    I hear ya. I wouldn't imagine that many would consider Var to be an appropriate kickstart, however when a person loses hair VERY easily when on cycle ( as in my case) they are relegated to less than optimal selections for orals. i would love to run Anadrol or Dbol instead, but these would no doubt shed tons of hair.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol or Anavar?
    By oswizzle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 01:40 AM
  2. Anavar or Original Superdrol
    By hafele79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 06:39 PM
  3. Anavar, Superdrol, T3, 1,4ad and maybe clen
    By Tom 185 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 01:06 PM
  4. superdrol and anavar..how do i stack em
    By msenny in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 11:18 AM
  5. winstrol anavar superdrol s1+? liver?
    By scarfacebling in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 12:27 PM