Help an old guy!!

markinslough

Awards
Hi Everyone from the wet uk!

I have been reading these forums for a few months, great community.

I am 35, been lifting 20 years. I am 5ft 7, and 82 kilos, good muscle , good diet etc etc. I feel i have hit a platteu the last few months.

I did a superdrol cycle of 4 weeks about 4 years ago, with a pct of Tamoxifen, perfect pct (ax) i think it was called, worked well.

I work in a gym, so i train on a 4 day split, mainly compound movements.

Now, all laugh, but i have a needle phobia!! real bad, so oral PH or aas is all for me! I have been reading and reading and there is SOOOOOO much conflicting advice on forums its unbelievable. Pct especially!!!! now i can get serms, ai , anything that is required! all the support stuff too. milk thistle nac etc etc.

I would really love to do another cycle, i have seen Havoc, I see it has good reports. I can get Dianabol, anavar etc.

What would be best for me do you think? If Havoc, what pct? a serm and lean extreme? Its so confusing because everypost is different! if Dianabol, will i lose most of it after pct!!??

help guys!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Hi Everyone from the wet uk!

I have been reading these forums for a few months, great community.

I am 35, been lifting 20 years. I am 5ft 7, and 82 kilos, good muscle , good diet etc etc. I feel i have hit a platteu the last few months.

I did a superdrol cycle of 4 weeks about 4 years ago, with a pct of Tamoxifen, perfect pct (ax) i think it was called, worked well.

I work in a gym, so i train on a 4 day split, mainly compound movements.

Now, all laugh, but i have a needle phobia!! real bad, so oral PH or aas is all for me! I have been reading and reading and there is SOOOOOO much conflicting advice on forums its unbelievable. Pct especially!!!! now i can get serms, ai , anything that is required! all the support stuff too. milk thistle nac etc etc.

I would really love to do another cycle, i have seen Havoc, I see it has good reports. I can get Dianabol, anavar etc.

What would be best for me do you think? If Havoc, what pct? a serm and lean extreme? Its so confusing because everypost is different! if Dianabol, will i lose most of it after pct!!??

help guys!
"Help an old guy"....you want me to point on to the nearest retirement home? J/P! :)

Well dood, 1st off, welcome to AnabolicMinds. Yes, loads of great info and people here. By FAR the best place for bodybuilding chat, help, etc. *wink*

EDIT: The reason why SO MANY posts regarding designer steroids (and steroids in general) vary is because there really are MANY different ways to run them and PCT. People also often over complicate this stuff. Seriously.

Here's my advice (I have experience with a variety of orals):
1. If Halodrol or Epistane: PCT: Nolva or Toremifene + test booster for good measure (test booster like Diesel Test Hardcore). Also use Cycle Support (that's a specific product name). That's all you really need!
*** YES, others will respond to this with their own advise. They may say, "No, use this", or "Wait, why not this?". Again, it's either just people over complicating things or describing what they think is best for themselves (hopefully they've acutally USED what they recommend!). It's your job to study the data and logs and ask questions so you're comfortable enough with what you're doing. :)

2. Needles today are EXTREMELY sharp and, depending on the gauge, nearly painless! Insulin needles are stupid easy to use and from my experience, usually don't hurt and often times I can barely feel them. It takes a small leap of faith to do your 1st pin, but after that, it's smooth sailing. I cannot comment on the oil-based AAS as they require different sized needles and are a different story. Greek to me!

Good luck DOOD! :thumbsup:

-Papa!-

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
first off, what are ur goals?

there are many designers to choose from:

Havoc = lean mass
Superdrol (mdrol) = mass + strength
Phera-plex (p-plex) = wet mass + strength
Halodrol (Hdrol) = slow steady lean mass + strength (this compound can be run for 6-8 weeks)

and there are many more....but first answer the question above

Havoc seems to be the favorite for this board, i recommend Cycle Support on cycle and Nolva, Clomid, OR Toremifene for pct

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mypersonal opinion would be that if you have access to things like Dbol and other AAS steroids, use them. I don't know what your laws are regarding these things so take that into consideration too.

I would say your choice on either AAS or PH's etc would have to be what your goals are and what sides are you willing to deal with.

markinslough

Awards
Thanks guys! I have access to dianabol, anavar, m1t pretty much everything if i want it and all the serms, clomid, nolvadex etc.

I have been training a long time and hit a plateu.

I would take dianabol, but i read you lose your gains after pct! but in some posts it says you keep em!

so, really just looking for something to put on good mass, add a few pounds to my chest arms, all over really! get over this plateu! make me look more like a bodybuilder! i just dont want to work extra extra hard then lose it all due to something wrong in pct, or wrong steroid / PH. money is not really a problem!

As mentioned, injecting are a bit of a nono, me scared ! lol, i dont want to do it wrong!! i train by myself and dont know anyone else "on".

I just want to get it 100% or as close, right!

All help well appreciated!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're looking for steroid like gains you want to take a steroid. I think your options are definitely limited in the oral route though. If you're not set on making huge gains in a short time I have nothing but good things to say about Havoc.

I would take Dbol over M1T if that was a choice you were considering.

markinslough

Awards
but i have read on lots of forums you lose all your gains on just dianabol, even with a great pct?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You lose your water weight and bloat and you're going to lose some gains with anything that gives big gains in a short perid of time.

I would probably say a good rule of thumb is expect to lose more after a cycle relative with the amount gained during cycle. The ody always wants to go back to where it was at prior to a quick and fierce change. You can lower effect this by proper PCT including diet and training.

markinslough

Awards
so , would you go with a good course of dianabol and decent pct, ie nolvadex, lean extreme or a course of havoc with a good nolva based pct? thats really what i am asking, and if you have any course stats, like 4 weeks dbol at 40mg then 4 weeks nolva with the mg's etc or the same with havoc !! it would be well well well appreciated! thanks in advance!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so , would you go with a good course of dianabol and decent pct, ie nolvadex, lean extreme or a course of havoc with a good nolva based pct? thats really what i am asking, and if you have any course stats, like 4 weeks dbol at 40mg then 4 weeks nolva with the mg's etc or the same with havoc !! it would be well well well appreciated! thanks in advance!!!

in my opinion, u'll keep more of ur gains with Havoc, and that seems to be what ur after

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For slower gains in strength and size but gains you'll most likely keep most of, i'd go with a 7 week run of Havoc.

Week 1-3 20mg
Week 4-5 30mg
Week 6-7 20mg

There are options of stacking orals with both Havoc and Dbol though. I have seen logs of people stacking Havoc with Dbol and reported good results but takes those with a bit of caution.

The one I outlined above is legal, has low sides and cheap to run. Maybe try this one and move to a stronger AAS after this cycle to guage your results?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anadrol
Anavar
Dianabol
Winstrol

I'm thinking a 12 weeks vacation in the UK is in order. I may front load it with 4 weeks of Amsterdam.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What happens in Amsterdam stays in Amsterdam.

Let's book flights!

[nomedia="http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=fj3FXsXn0w4"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

markinslough

Awards
lol, amsterdam is good fun!!! if you can remember it after! although, i would head furthar into eastern europe, Bratislava etc etc!!! Macedonia is top for steroids in the corner shops, but for women , Bratislava!

ps, thanks Jayhawk for the stack advice, gonna go with havoc i think, ill drop a line on this forum when i start!!!

ps, i have a bottle of AX perfect cycle, is this another good one to run while on?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, amsterdam is good fun!!! if you can remember it after! although, i would head furthar into eastern europe, Bratislava etc etc!!! Macedonia is top for steroids in the corner shops, but for women , Bratislava!
Thank you sir!

Most, inlcuding my wife, think I am just kidding. I am so ready to begin my mid-life international tour. Cabo San Lucas at the Cabo Wabo Cantina at the Sammy Hagar B-Day Bash with Agave Tequilla flowing daily 24/7.

"We drink Mescal right from the bottle
Salt shaker, little lick on a lime, ohhh!"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSVjPH1TL9k"]YouTube - Cabo Wabo - Ultimate Cabo Video - Sammy Hagar - Van Halen[/ame]

markinslough

Awards
thanks jay, also had a good read of papa's log , really good !

I am in the uk, and can get pretty much anything over here, Dorian's legacy i think! lol, but going to do

30/30/40/40 of the epi, with all the support

i have nolvadex coming, in the 20mg tabs (the ones my guy had!) i am at work so a bit busy!! what would be a pct of nolva a day ? ( i can do the lean xtreme etc) too but what mg of nolva a day?