1-AD (Original)

hexx

Awards
Recently acquired some 1-AD from a friend in an unmarked bottle and was wondering if anyone had any tests to determine if the stuff is legit. Thanks.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Recently acquired some 1-AD from a friend in an unmarked bottle and was wondering if anyone had any tests to determine if the stuff is legit. Thanks.

how do you know if it's 1-AD? word of mouth? and in an unmarked bottle also? :icon_lol: by now it has to be expired. you do not know what it could be..it could be zebra cum you just don't know..

hexx

Awards
No it hasn't expired-- it goes in 2010. Manufactured by custom products labs.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
hmm...never heard of them...does the bottle have a compound formula on it? check it because it could be the AMS version of 1-AD (which is nothing like Ergopharm's). because, someone correct me if i am wrong, 1-AD was made illegal to produce once it was banned, i think.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
How many capsules are in it? You really need to be using 4-6 to get the most out of it. Seems like a waste of money trying to find out if its a legitimate product. You could just spend that buying a real one.

hexx

Awards
Its chemical nomenclature is the same. Its 1-androstene-3beta 17 beta-diol. I was more or less looking for a way to test its legitmacy visually or by some other trick that someone with experience would know from the original back in the day.

pdigs

the only test to see would be to actually take it, its not like cocaine u cant just rub it in ur gums. people get bad batches all the time it happens

rpt95

Awards
Its chemical nomenclature is the same. Its 1-androstene-3beta 17 beta-diol. I was more or less looking for a way to test its legitmacy visually or by some other trick that someone with experience would know from the original back in the day.

Thats the good stuff if its real - where did your friend come by this - I am a huge 1 AD fan!

auraone

Awards
You can buy 1-AD and 4-AD originals from the UK and Europe. Such great stuff. Look for the Androtech Labs brands. They're a US company but ship out from UK I figure. Love that stuff...

sgtmike

Awards
You can buy 1-AD and 4-AD originals from the UK and Europe. Such great stuff. Look for the Androtech Labs brands. They're a US company but ship out from UK I figure. Love that stuff...
Just finished a 6 Week Cycle of the Original that I saved... Looking for more sources... Have you personally tried these Brands? Any links you might provide?

Thanks!

auraone

Awards
Yeah I've tried these brands and they are genuine but obviously posting links is not something you do on forum. Just look for the brand name on search engines and you'll find guys linking you in.

newgunner

Awards
i came across 2 cases of the original 1-AD found them under a friends kitchen cabinet. This were produce back in 2001 does anybody think this would still be good? safe to take?
and what would you stack with the 1-AD?