First time PH use please help
- 07-23-2008, 03:17 AM
First time PH use please help
Hey guys, Lately I have been thinking about starting a PH cycle. It would be my first time, so i have a few questions.
1. Im not too worried about acne, or rage, or hair loss, however testicular shutdown sounds pretty damn scary to me. I know it's just part of the game, but how much do they really shrink up? Is it laughably noticeable, or just a little downsizing? also do you get problems achieving erections?
2. what do you guys suggest for a pct? I have some 6oxo on hand so im ok in the estrogen department.
3. Finaly, i was thinking of using havoc because I have read that it has the lowest possibility for aromatization, and the least side effects. Is this true? Any suggestions for a different first PH?
Any other info would be greatly appreciated, like i said I'm a newbie.
- 07-23-2008, 10:24 AM
Your balls shouldn't shrink to raisins. They do atrophy some because they aren't making endogenous testosterone. What the body doesn't use, it shrinks. Just as your muscles shrink if you don't use them, so too do your balls man.
Your girlfriend may notice a reduction in size of your nuts. It all depends on what you run, and how it is run.
Libidio varies with these orals. Many experience an increase in libido, while others experience a decline. That's why it's very important for you to read logs of various compounds.
Yes, Epistane is easy on the sides (it is NOT a mild compound! That is a misleading phrase. It is very powerful. Sides can be bad if you don't run the compound and support supps, and PCT correctly).
Conclusion: READ YOUR A$$ OFF (cycles, threads, stickies, then ask questions, etc.). Have your cycle proofed by MULTIPLE people when you think you've put together a solid plan.
Note: Posting your stats (weight, height, experience lifting, steroid history, etc.) is very helpful in helping you dood.
07-23-2008, 11:00 AM
My nuts were noticeably smaller after about week 2 on havoc. About 1 week into pct they were back to normal.
07-23-2008, 12:47 PM
Yes shrinkage is part of the cycle. Some Post Cycle Support and having a SERM on hand would be a good pct for this. I wish you the best and let me know if you need any help.
07-24-2008, 02:22 AM
Wow thanks for all of thew quick responses.
My stats are:
Height: 6 "2
Lifting experience: About a year
Supplement experience: I ran a cycle of 6oxo with leviathan reloaded a while ago (was great btw). Other than that, just creatine, arganine ethyl ester, and zma. No steriod or prohormone experience
I have read a quite few logs of other people's cycles and have been learning alot. I was thinking of a cycle using havoc with Cycle support by AI, and my usual creatine and arginine. Then some Restore for pct, also i will have some 6oxo just in case.
Am I at least thinking along the right track?
07-24-2008, 08:18 AM
For a first time cycle epistane or H-drol would be your best bet. There are a few threads you should check out that debate which one is better. As for atrophy its going to happen, but its not a big deal when was the last time you heard a female say "his balls were too small"? On top of that with proper PCT they will be back to normal within a week or two. Erections/libido can be a problem for some, I didn't have any problems with this on epistane. At your size as a first time user if you choose EPI I wouldn't exceed 40mg.
EPI- 20/30/30/40 or 30/30/30/30
Joint supplement (its a dry compound)
Post Cycle Support(week 5-8)
You should tapper the 6-oxo towards the end of your PCT to prevent rebound with EPI, it acts as an AI on its own. With this in mind starting another AI directly after the cycle would keep estro levels too low for too long asking for rebound estrogen effects like gyno.
07-24-2008, 08:33 AM
you didn't mention whether this is more of a bulking/recomp/cutting cycle, as that would have some impact as well on choices
07-24-2008, 09:24 AM
07-24-2008, 05:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jaydex in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-31-2014, 09:13 PM
- By vital1i in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-06-2012, 04:24 PM
- By cobrakhan5 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2011, 04:16 PM
- By UCIJMH in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-25-2008, 07:05 PM
- By Oatmeal_King in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-22-2004, 12:14 PM