h-drol cycle help!! & feedback

  1. h-drol cycle help!! & feedback


    ive used PH's before and looked my best after a 30 days of the original halodrol few years back. Ive used havoc/massfx in another cycle.

    What do you think of this cycle?

    H-drol 50/50/75/75/75 + fish oil + NOS + BCAA's

    PTC: 6-oxo 300/300/200/100 + Retain 250/250/250/250

    what do you think of novadex xt instead of 6-oxo? or an alt to retain that is better?


  2. for my H-drol cycle im doin...
    H-Drol=50/50/75/75 Liver Care
    PCT=Novadex XT/Mass FX/6oxo/Milk Thistle

    might throw in 11oxo in the last week of cycle, dont know yet

  3. Looks ok but you need some support supps for your on cycle time. Look into Cycle Support it contains everything you need for liver care and blood pressure. Have a great cycle bro
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    for my H-drol cycle im doin...
    H-Drol=50/50/75/75 Liver Care
    PCT=Novadex XT/Mass FX/6oxo/Milk Thistle

    might throw in 11oxo in the last week of cycle, dont know yet

    H-Drol's one of the only anabolics I'd even attempt not using a SERM with but Novadex XT and 6-OXO combined isn't a good idea IMO. Too much estrogen supression from combining AI's and/or SERMs is one of the biggest causes of gyno coming from estrogen rebound.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    ive used PH's before and looked my best after a 30 days of the original halodrol few years back. Ive used havoc/massfx in another cycle.

    What do you think of this cycle?

    H-drol 50/50/75/75/75 + fish oil + NOS + BCAA's

    PTC: 6-oxo 300/300/200/100 + Retain 250/250/250/250

    what do you think of novadex xt instead of 6-oxo? or an alt to retain that is better?
    pct looks fine, but if u havent bought the 6oxo yet id say grab some Post Cycle Support (Stoked) instead

  6. Pembroke-im taking Liver Care with on cycle, wouldn't this do the job?
    Ziquor-the 6oxo was a thought, i wont use it if it will mess with estrogen...i have 1 bottle of 11oxo and 6oxo. wut do u suggest? i also have an extra bottle of Mass FX...
    dont mean to steal the thread qwerty

  7. Shouldn't a pharmaceutical grade PCT be used with H Drol? I've never run it but it sounds like a strong pro-steroid IMO.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    Pembroke-im taking Liver Care with on cycle, wouldn't this do the job?
    Ziquor-the 6oxo was a thought, i wont use it if it will mess with estrogen...i have 1 bottle of 11oxo and 6oxo. wut do u suggest? i also have an extra bottle of Mass FX...
    dont mean to steal the thread qwerty
    I'd use either 6-oxo or the ATD for pct, one or the other and save one. As for the 11-OXO I'd personally use it solo as a cut - but that's just me.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dieselken77 View Post
    Shouldn't a pharmaceutical grade PCT be used with H Drol? I've never run it but it sounds like a strong pro-steroid IMO.
    I'd always have a SERM on hand to be safe but H-Drol's pretty mild like its parent compound, Turinabol.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    ive used PH's before and looked my best after a 30 days of the original halodrol few years back. Ive used havoc/massfx in another cycle.

    What do you think of this cycle?

    H-drol 50/50/75/75/75 + fish oil + NOS + BCAA's

    PTC: 6-oxo 300/300/200/100 + Retain 250/250/250/250

    what do you think of novadex xt instead of 6-oxo? or an alt to retain that is better?
    Looks good - I'd go with 6-OXO over ATD (Nov XT) anyday.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    Pembroke-im taking Liver Care with on cycle, wouldn't this do the job?
    Ziquor-the 6oxo was a thought, i wont use it if it will mess with estrogen...i have 1 bottle of 11oxo and 6oxo. wut do u suggest? i also have an extra bottle of Mass FX...
    dont mean to steal the thread qwerty

    It would do the job for liver care but nothing for blood pressure control like the hawthorne berry in Cycle Support would
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    It would do the job for liver care but nothing for blood pressure control like the hawthorne berry in Cycle Support would
    Here's the deal with Cycle Support (CS) dood (who's looking for PCT/cycle help): It's a concoction of different substances that all have a specific effect on the body. Whether it's liver support, blood pressure support, other detoxifiers, heart support, etc. SURE, you can go out and purchase all the ingredients found in CS but then you'd have to order a crap load of products and remember to take them all 2x each day and pop tons of pills.

    It boils down to: Convenience, Affordability, and Comfort really.

    In a nutshell, I recommend running CS while ON and during PCT. Don't worry about the taste: I take the chocolate and I think it's actually decent. Good luck!

    -Papa!-

  13. Pembroke-i have a bottle of Hawthorne Berry Pure Extract, so i could throw that in there also?

    yea i know i could just get cycle support...i have a connection at Vitamin Shoppe. why say no to something free?

  14. My cycle is run at 50/50/75/75/75.

    Reading through this I may change my PCT. I was going to run stoked for 4 weeks and dump in some Lean Xtreme after two weeks.

  15. idk bout 5 weeks man, im only doin 4, BUT i have thought about doin 5 weeks. everyone says "5 weeks is overkill" cuz H-drol really kicks in the 3rd week, of course i say, "if H-drol is so mild, why not 5?"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    idk bout 5 weeks man, im only doin 4, BUT i have thought about doin 5 weeks. everyone says "5 weeks is overkill" cuz H-drol really kicks in the 3rd week, of course i say, "if H-drol is so mild, why not 5?"
    5 weeks is ideal for H-Drol IMO. Since most of the gains come from week 3 on like you mentioned. It's definitely not overkill.

  17. yea im running a 5 week. 50 50 50 75 75 with cycle support thu and a ptc of 6- oxo and lean extreme starting the 3rd week. thx for the help guys

  18. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    Pembroke-i have a bottle of Hawthorne Berry Pure Extract, so i could throw that in there also?

    yea i know i could just get cycle support...i have a connection at Vitamin Shoppe. why say no to something free?

    Yes you could but be sure to preload the haw berry for 10-14 days before the cycle.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  19. pembroke-why do u suggest pre-loading? all ive read no one pre-loads for H-drol
    i might switch to 5 weeks, wut do u think i should do 50/50/50/75/75 or 50/50/75/75/75???

  20. 50 50 50 75 75 is all you need man. ive taken the original and it was nasty on a 50 50 50 50

  21. me too, 50/50/50/50, ok then i need another bottle lol

  22. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    pembroke-why do u suggest pre-loading? all ive read no one pre-loads for H-drol
    i might switch to 5 weeks, wut do u think i should do 50/50/50/75/75 or 50/50/75/75/75???

    Hawthorne berry takes time to build up in your system to be effective. I will include a link and read the very bottom of it

    http://www.bodyandfitness.com/Inform...h/hawthorn.htm
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  23. so when do i start hawthorne berry? mid-cycle, 2 weeks before PCT?
    i just ordered another bottle so im gonna run it 50/50/50/75/75, for some reason i wanna do 50/50/75/75/75. wut do yall think?

  24. some people like myself don't respond well to Halodrol, 50/50/50/50 was nothing to me.

    I've heard many people having great success with higher doses like 100-150mg. I can't recommend that to someoen who hasn't used the compound, but honestly i think Halodrol is a mild enough compound to dose it that high.

    It reminds me of the Winztrol & Megazol clones, people say you need to dose 400mg of them to be equivalent to 50mg actual Winstrol. Maybe H50 needs to be dosed around 150mg to be equivalent to the standard dose of Oral T-bol that it's based on.

    or maybe my clone was bunk. Either way though, i've seen people running really high dosed Halodrol and loving the effects, and still minimal sides.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  25. i responded amazingly well when i first ran it 50/50/50/50. now that i have another bottle i could run it something like 50/50/75/75/100??? im gonna do Mass FX in a week or so then do the H-50 prob sometime in jan or feb....im trying to figure out the cycle so i can maximize my gains

  26. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    so when do i start hawthorne berry? mid-cycle, 2 weeks before PCT?
    i just ordered another bottle so im gonna run it 50/50/50/75/75, for some reason i wanna do 50/50/75/75/75. wut do yall think?
    You would start 2 weeks before the cycle and run it the whole time your on cycle
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  27. okay, ill be doin Liver Care during cycle also, and Milk Thistle in PCT

  28. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    okay, ill be doin Liver Care during cycle also, and Milk Thistle in PCT
    Keep us informed on your progress bro and best of luck
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  29. Im about to do Mass FX for a month...how long of a break will I need between the Mass FX and H-50? (Mass FX test is a test booster)

  30. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    Im about to do Mass FX for a month...how long of a break will I need between the Mass FX and H-50? (Mass FX test is a test booster)
    Mass FX isn't an AAS. But since it works by helping the body free up more test for use I'd wait at least 2 weeks after the H-Drol to ensure your body has retained ample natural test for the Mass FX to work with.

  31. Im thinking about doin Mass FX before H-50, and Mass FX was originally in my PCT
    My cycle looks like this...
    Cycle= H-50 50/50/75/75/100
    Liver Care (2x a day)
    Hawthorne Berry (pre-loaded 2 weeks out)
    PCT=Mass FX
    Novadex XT
    Milk Thistle
    Creatine Mono
    fish oil, multi-vit, high protein, BCAA, flaxseed oil will be taken through whole cycle & PCT

  32. looks fine but your ptc does not need mass fx unless you want to continue making gains. ptc off of hdrol is perfect with 6-oxo or nov xt for 4 weeks. i try not to mix 2 many compounds when possible

  33. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    Im thinking about doin Mass FX before H-50, and Mass FX was originally in my PCT
    My cycle looks like this...
    Cycle= H-50 50/50/75/75/100
    Liver Care (2x a day)
    Hawthorne Berry (pre-loaded 2 weeks out)
    PCT=Mass FX
    Novadex XT
    Milk Thistle
    Creatine Mono
    fish oil, multi-vit, high protein, BCAA, flaxseed oil will be taken through whole cycle & PCT

    If you use the MassFX during PCT I'd suggest starting it 10-14 days into the pct. In conjunction with what I was saying earlier since Mass FX works by activating more test from the test which's already circulating in your system. And when you 1st start a PCT test will be lower than normal so it'd be a waste to run it at the start of PCT IMO. I have a bottle for my next PCT as I plan on using it the same way.

  34. qwerty32-I would like to continue making gains. with wut your sayin I could run the Novadex XT in PCT for 4 weeks and in the last week put in the 6oxo, ive read that u only need about a week or so of it.

    ziquor-so ur saying to start Mass FX 10-14 days into PCT? but then my Mass FX will out-run my other PCT supps. How long does it take for ur natty test to level out? So my test will go up when I start H-50, then lower when I go off, then raise up again with the Mass FX...is that okay?

    How about this??? I use the H-50 for a cut. Can I get a sufficient amount of solid muscle mass then cut (isn't that everyones?) Is there a way I can combine wut I'm not using in my cycle and PCT for some extra mass before the actual cycle, those supps being Mass FX and 11oxo???

    This may be confusing some of yall, so in short what I'm asking is can I do a little cycle of something for extra mass then cut with the H-50? (I'm gonna bulk until about Dec./ Jan. then start my cut)

  35. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    qwerty32-I would like to continue making gains. with wut your sayin I could run the Novadex XT in PCT for 4 weeks and in the last week put in the 6oxo, ive read that u only need about a week or so of it.

    ziquor-so ur saying to start Mass FX 10-14 days into PCT? but then my Mass FX will out-run my other PCT supps. How long does it take for ur natty test to level out? So my test will go up when I start H-50, then lower when I go off, then raise up again with the Mass FX...is that okay?

    How about this??? I use the H-50 for a cut. Can I get a sufficient amount of solid muscle mass then cut (isn't that everyones?) Is there a way I can combine wut I'm not using in my cycle and PCT for some extra mass before the actual cycle, those supps being Mass FX and 11oxo???

    This may be confusing some of yall, so in short what I'm asking is can I do a little cycle of something for extra mass then cut with the H-50? (I'm gonna bulk until about Dec./ Jan. then start my cut)
    It's fine for your MassFX to 'out run' your PCT supps. Mass FX is herbal and doesn't cause supression or shut down like steroids do and it doesn't need a PCT when ran by itself.

    As for using Novadex XT and 6oxo together - there's no point. They both do the same thing but 6oxo does it with less side effects. Using 2 AI's is overkill and can increase the chances of estrogen rebound which can lead to gyno.

  36. yea no gyno is the goal, with ur suggestion I'll start the Novadex XT right after the H-50, then 10-14 days later max in the Mass FX. no 6oxo.

    when can I do a month of the Mass FX (itself), before the H-50?

  37. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    yea no gyno is the goal, with ur suggestion I'll start the Novadex XT right after the H-50, then 10-14 days later max in the Mass FX. no 6oxo.

    when can I do a month of the Mass FX (itself), before the H-50?
    It wouldn't hurt running the MassFX before IMO. But I like the idea of running it in the middle of PCT to help keep/add gains personally - that's just me.

  38. yea I have 2 bottles, so one before then the other in PCT
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M-Drol Cycle Feedback
    By Louie311 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 07:06 PM
  2. First H-Drol Cycle, Looking For Feedback/Input
    By bigbeast17 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 03:11 PM
  3. Proposed H-Drol Cycle... Feedback Please
    By jamze7417 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 12:23 PM
Log in
Log in