would a Trenadrol/Max-LMG stack lead to progestin issues?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As usual I'm thinking about the next cycle and I have a lot of fun to choose from

SD
PP
Epi/havoc
Trenadrol
Revolt (max lmg)

My last run with Epi/Havoc showed I don't respond too well to it, but SD and PP both give me good weight gains so i was thinking of PP bridge to SD

But I'm thinking to spare my liver a bit, I could stack my Trenadrol and Revolt (got 2 bottles of each so plenty) for maybe 5-6 weeks with only moderate doses.

So the question, would the combination of Trenadrol/Max LMG lead to some bad sides, I was thinking both had affects on progestin and progestin-induced gyno is something I'd rather avoid (I do have caber on hand FWIW).

lemme know

-UNREALMACHINE

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
From what i've heard, and this isn't much so don't run with it, but Revolt is bad in that department. Trenadrol would double the trouble IMO. Besides, I believe they'd be fighting for activity, no?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I figured the compounds may be similar enough so that the progestin sides would overlap and not be so good. On the other hand tho I find I'm really not susceptible to sides much.

For example I'm on 20mg Superdrol and I have experienced no negative sides.

Just curious if anyone has run Trenadrol or Max LMG and would care to comment?

I'm also thinking PheraPlex + Trenadrol but I read that bloodpressure gets crazy on that stack. Course like i said though, I don't get much sides, when I ran PP the blood pressure was no problem.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol (if it's dienolone alone) wouldn't be considered a progestin like its methylated cousin. It has mild binding to the progesterone receptor but its activity is very low. Still many people won't recommend stacking multiple compounds that have progestational activity.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Cycle Logs 6
mikeymike85 Anabolics 30
Anabolics 27
Honey Anabolics 16