havoc and novadex xt

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
not really. ull get alot of mixed feelings on here about it. its good to have just in case it hits the fan. i've done two epistane cycles (same as havoc) and never needed it. personal choice really but always good to have around.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have a SERM on hand, always :thumbsup:

What I do for PCT is I still use a SERM, but I'll dose lower or end a few days shorter as necessary.

Havoc/Epi wasn't harsh w/ shutdown for me but always be prepared for the worst

I don't trust most OTC pcts to do a good job. But I have been hearing good things about Dermacrine sustain, so you may be able to make a PCT based on that.

While we're at it, what cycle are you running?

Obviously 20/20/30/30 requires a lesser PCT than 30/40/40/50/50/50...

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i did a cycle of rpn + mass fx in the past and ptc with nov xt for 5 weeks. i was wondering if i could do a just havoc cycle and use nov xt again and be safe. i did the last cycle with only what my friend told me and now i read abou SERMs all over the place. i recovered fine before but if its not safe ill just run a h-drol with xt. what do you think

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i did a cycle of rpn + mass fx in the past and ptc with nov xt for 5 weeks. i was wondering if i could do a just havoc cycle and use nov xt again and be safe. i did the last cycle with only what my friend told me and now i read abou SERMs all over the place. i recovered fine before but if its not safe ill just run a h-drol with xt. what do you think

wow ur friends are idiots and just wasting YOUR money. im assuming u mean RPM when u said "rpn" + massfx....<----this "cycle" by no means needs a PCT.

havoc CAN be run without a SERM, but i will only advise this to ppl who have used a designer in the past and know what the fuk they are doing.

P.S. reduce xt and novedex xt BLOW

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
also, what are ur stats and training experince because im pretty sure ur about 16-17

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
you can get a box of generic tamox tabs 30X20mg for under fifteen bucks, it cheaper than most bullshit pct supps.