Peeing dark neon yellow.. Why??

mdtech123

Awards
So what am I taking thats making my pee dark neon yellow, Is this bad? if so what should i do differently?

Tren x
Glucosamine & Chondritin
Mens Multivitamin
Himalya liver support

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you are probably dehydrated! drink MORE water. Plus, could be something in the liver support.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I think bright neon is fine, dark would be dehydration

thehazzle

Awards
its just ur body takin too much vitamin b, perfectly normal and safe.

liddodragon

Awards
So what am I taking thats making my pee dark neon yellow, Is this bad? if so what should i do differently?

Tren x
Glucosamine & Chondritin
Mens Multivitamin
Himalya liver support
Mens Multi vitamin is the culprit. It's not a bad thing. Try not taking the Multi for 1 day and you'll see.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
have you taken your multivitamin for long? vitamins give me odd color.

mdtech123

Awards
yea thats what i thought. I just started taking the multi (horse pill) when i started the trenx, i just didnt know what cause the color cause i started taking everything at the same time. And i know i drink enough, usually about 4 20oz bottles a day and another 60oz's in protein shakes every day, and some random juices.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Its the vitamin. Buy a better one, drink more water.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yea thats what i thought. I just started taking the multi (horse pill) when i started the trenx, i just didnt know what cause the color cause i started taking everything at the same time. And i know i drink enough, usually about 4 20oz bottles a day and another 60oz's in protein shakes every day, and some random juices.
4 20oz bottles of water is not enough. you should be drinking 1-1.5 gallons of straight water per day. in addition to your shakes.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

Tren x
Glucosamine & Chondritin
Mens Multivitamin
Himalya liver support

as long as it doesnt hurt to pee, ur fine

tgass

tgass

Awards
I think its the multi vitamin, i remember taking like 2 our 3 tab of centrum and my urine would be like that, or with animal pak too... its the biotin i believe...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4 20oz bottles of water is not enough. you should be drinking 1-1.5 gallons of straight water per day. in addition to your shakes.
I agree. It's hard to convey how much water is enough, but it's a LOT. I find myself drinking my 17oz bottle down about every hour... 1 while I sleep, and 1 right upon waking too.

qwerty666

Awards
B vits make your piss nice and neon yellow. i kinda like it when i pee like that, it makes me feel like a superhero lol