Peeing dark neon yellow.. Why??

1. Peeing dark neon yellow.. Why??

So what am I taking thats making my pee dark neon yellow, Is this bad? if so what should i do differently?

Tren x
    Glucosamine & Chondritin
    Mens Multivitamin
    Himalya liver support

2. you are probably dehydrated! drink MORE water. Plus, could be something in the liver support.

3. I think bright neon is fine, dark would be dehydration
    •   

4. its just ur body takin too much vitamin b, perfectly normal and safe.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mdtech123 View Post
    So what am I taking thats making my pee dark neon yellow, Is this bad? if so what should i do differently?

Tren x
    Glucosamine & Chondritin
    Mens Multivitamin
    Himalya liver support
    Mens Multi vitamin is the culprit. It's not a bad thing. Try not taking the Multi for 1 day and you'll see.

6. have you taken your multivitamin for long? vitamins give me odd color.

7. yea thats what i thought. I just started taking the multi (horse pill) when i started the trenx, i just didnt know what cause the color cause i started taking everything at the same time. And i know i drink enough, usually about 4 20oz bottles a day and another 60oz's in protein shakes every day, and some random juices.

8. Its the vitamin. Buy a better one, drink more water.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mdtech123 View Post
    yea thats what i thought. I just started taking the multi (horse pill) when i started the trenx, i just didnt know what cause the color cause i started taking everything at the same time. And i know i drink enough, usually about 4 20oz bottles a day and another 60oz's in protein shakes every day, and some random juices.
    4 20oz bottles of water is not enough. you should be drinking 1-1.5 gallons of straight water per day. in addition to your shakes.

10. Quote Originally Posted by mdtech123 View Post

Tren x
    Glucosamine & Chondritin
    Mens Multivitamin
    Himalya liver support

as long as it doesnt hurt to pee, ur fine

11. I think its the multi vitamin, i remember taking like 2 our 3 tab of centrum and my urine would be like that, or with animal pak too... its the biotin i believe...

12. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    4 20oz bottles of water is not enough. you should be drinking 1-1.5 gallons of straight water per day. in addition to your shakes.
    I agree. It's hard to convey how much water is enough, but it's a LOT. I find myself drinking my 17oz bottle down about every hour... 1 while I sleep, and 1 right upon waking too.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

13. B vits make your piss nice and neon yellow. i kinda like it when i pee like that, it makes me feel like a superhero lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. peeing all the time
    By tubbednova in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 01:43 PM
  2. orange triad, neon yellow pee?
    By spazface in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 09:30 AM
  3. neon urine?
    By jbray in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11