Question about first injectable cycle

AM07

Awards
  • Established
My friend is considering his first injectable AAS cycle sometime this year. He is toying with the idea of running Test E for 4 weeks at 400-500mg/week, split into two dosages per week. Or he is considering running Sustanon at 400-500mg/week. His question is, the Sust is injected twice, or three times per week? And which is better for a beginner's cycle? I know most people will say Test E, but is Sust okay to use, or should he just stick to Test E?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'll leave your main question to others, but Test E for 4 weeks isn't going to do anything. It will just be kicking in when he quits. 10-12 weeks minimum.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Either one of those will be fine for a cycle...they are both fairly comparable and will be about equal in all other regards. As far as injects go, he can do either one twice a week....enan will need to be run longer than 4 weeks though...8 is typically the shortest I would suggest, but I like between 10-12...with sus I wouldnt go any shorter than 10-12....

holy

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with running sust first. Being that 2 of the esters are shorter acting it might even be better if your running test only because it will kick in faster.

Tell your "friend" we said good luck.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
tell your "friend" that he should do a lot more research because 500mg of Test E for 4 weeks would be the biggest waste of time and money ever.

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I'll leave your main question to others, but Test E for 4 weeks isn't going to do anything. It will just be kicking in when he quits. 10-12 weeks minimum.
My bad, definitely a typo, lol, must have been thinking of something else while typing.

He would run it for 12 weeks, either of them. Maybe the Sust at 10 weeks since it has faster acting esters.

He would only run test. Not sure if he would run Dbol as a kickstart, but if he were to, he'd keep the dosage probably at 25mg/day for the first 30 days.

Now is 400mg/week of either decent enough to gain? Or should he just run the 500mg/week? Also, should he run arimidex in conjunction with the test to control bloat?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I'd do 500... its easier to measure out (if your test is 250mg/ml like most) as to the arimidex, I'd only start it if bloat starts to become an issue.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'd do 500... its easier to measure out (if your test is 250mg/ml like most) as to the arimidex, I'd only start it if bloat starts to become an issue.

i agree here, 500mg/week is good starting point for a beginner. as for the adex, if u are PRONE to gyno i would take it the whole cycle, otherwise i would just add it if bloat becomes an issue

AM07

Awards
  • Established
If he is prone to gyno, at what dosage should he run the arimidex?

ironjoe

Awards
at 500mg/week DONT use arimidex, get nolva and use it when necessary. Arimidex really ****s up your cholesterol while your using it, besides it hinders gains and makes you feel like crap. I wouldn't even consider arimidex till your at 1gr+ of gear a week, even then i still prefer nolva, but to each their own.

Unless your friend is a skinny ***** ditch the dbol as well, you'll just feel bloated, albeit very excited and happy, but very much bloated, which restricts eating, which hinders gains etc etc. But if he really wants to feel puffy and swollen and add a few extra pounds go for it.

And run test E. with Sustanon you never really know if you're getting exactly the ratio's stated on the bottle. at least with test E its only one compound, better safe then sorry. And its generally cheaper.

Peace and Happy injecting!