Epi Pulse Question

BigManDon

Awards
I'm going to start an Epi pulse in a few months from now. I'm going to run it 4 times a week for 6 weeks. I'm going to have a SERM on hand incase I need it. I'm going to use an AI on off days and a cort blocker in the early AM and afternoon ED. I also bought life support (for liver support) and learned that I need to take liver support supplements at least 6 hours prior or after my dose of Epi. It may hurt some of the gains but better to be safe.

1. My question is why is an AI recommended if EPI suppresses Estrogen? If your Estrogen is low while taking Epi why crush it with an AI?

2. Also, would you guys run anything else after the 6 week pulse cycle is over? A PCT test booster or anything?

3. If I wanted to run the SERM to be safe, when in the pulse and how much would you use?

Thanks all.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I highly doubt you will need a SERM on a Epi pulse and would not use it unless a problem came up. You may want to look Stoked to take on your off day it will help with any estrogen is also a great antioxidant. Best of luck bro let me know if I can help.:thumbsup: