3AD/Havoc cycle

BadBoy

Awards
Hi guys.
I gonna start 3AD for 45 days(3 boxes) a 6 pills/day, Im a 200lbs guy, and week 5 start Havoc 30/30/40/50. What do you think guys? Too much? I cycled PHs before, pct in hand serm and 6 oxo extreme too.
thanks for any comments and sugestions.

:thumbsup:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I talked to Matt Cahill, formulator of 3-ad, and he said that Havoc doesn't need to be dosed that high. His suggestion to me was 20mg of Havoc.

My plan was to do something similar to you. 6 per day 3-AD, 4 per day MassFX Max, and 2 per day Havoc first thing in the morning.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't see anything wrong with that Havoc dose, he's running a bridge so only the first 2 weeks dosed 30/30 will overlap with 3AD

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't see anything wrong with that Havoc dose, he's running a bridge so only the first 2 weeks dosed 30/30 will overlap with 3AD
i didn't say anything was wrong with it......i was just suggesting what the FORMULATOR of the compound had suggested to me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i didn't say anything was wrong with it......i was just suggesting what the FORMULATOR of the compound had suggested to me.
It's cool that you got his input and all but why bridge to 20mg of Havoc? I doubt most users will get the results they want with that dose.

If i had to run Havoc/Epi again I would START at 50mg... because I just ran 30/30/40/40 and had negligible sides and negligible gains.

Everyone is different, but 2 things are true
1) on a bridge the 2nd compound should be much stronger or dosed high because the body has already become desensitized to androgens
2) 20mg Havoc is universally acknowledged as a low dose

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not a bridge.......run them BOTH the whole time.
Sorry.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
not a bridge.......run them BOTH the whole time.
Sorry.
Alright that makes a lot more sense to me :thumbsup:
A nice recomp stack.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
3AD + Havoc its a good stack :thumbsup:

Probably the only side will be hairloss (havoc its harsh for hair, and 3AD PH (Androsterone (3a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one)) its DHT related), so if you are prone to MPB, say "goodbye" to your hair.

But if you aren't concerned about hairloss, 3AD+Havoc its a good stack

BadBoy

Awards
Well, I will start my 3AD/Havoc cycle next week. After this cycle I look, if no better shape, I will gonna have a new e nice nickname...
Bad Boy... to... BALDBoy... thanks to havoc/3ad cycle, lol.

Thank you guys for the replys.

:bb3:
:icon_lol:

mistyman

Awards
im starting the same cycle. 4 caps 3 ad, 30 mg of havoc. I will also be taking cycle support, yohimbine hcl. Oh and 11 oxo. Any thoughts?