The comeback cycle

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Man its been about 5 years since i've taken any PH or 11 since I touched an AAS. Now its time to try these new PH/DS i've been researching lately. They sound pretty exciting from all the feedback.

History-Lifting for 24 years since I was 13. Did a Sus250 cycle when I was 25 for 8 weeks and gained thirty pounds and 2 inches on my arms. Went from 16" to 18". Did about 3 more cycles after that (test E, test P, Tren (the real one), equipoise), none comparing to the first cycle. A few years later tried the OG Ph's, 4ad, 1test, 1,4 bold. Got some good gains but nothing close to the real deal.

Now-Here I am now at 37 and gains are ok natural since I'm just getting back in shape after just cruising by on my workouts for the last few years. Just finished a cut cycle last week after letting myslef get grossly out of shape. For me anyway, 205lb at about 15-17% bodyfat. Just got down to 8% according to calipers but realty (mirror) looks more like 10%.

The cycle-After researching the last few months I've come up with a 4 weeker. Looks like this-

E-Max 20/30/40/40
Cyclotren 70/70/70/70
Humalog 8-10 units on w/o days only (not new to insulin)

PCT- Clomid wk 1-4
PCS wk 1-4
6oxo ext wk 5-6
zma wk 1-8
maca wk 1-8

This will be a clean bulk. Any comments or advice?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's cyclotren? another "PH" claiming to be tren i suppose?

If E-Max is a Max-LMG clone, I think the combination of the two would lead to quite a bit of progestin activity.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
What's cyclotren? another "PH" claiming to be tren i suppose?

If E-Max is a Max-LMG clone, I think the combination of the two would lead to quite a bit of progestin activity.
E-max=juggernaut's version of Havoc
Cyclotren= 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh a Havoc clone, i really suspected it to mean Ergomax LMG or somethin

dude Havoc and a Tren derivative, should be fun for strength

cycle looks good, no cycle support though?

PCT looks good, what's the clomid dosing?

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Oh a Havoc clone, i really suspected it to mean Ergomax LMG or somethin

dude Havoc and a Tren derivative, should be fun for strength

cycle looks good, no cycle support though?

PCT looks good, what's the clomid dosing?
Milk thistle during cycle. Clomid 100/50/50/25. I'll try to get blood work right after cycle and after pct to see just how hard this stuff is on my system

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
awesome. Good luck bro!