1. whats some reliable good tren

2. is finaflex 550 xd any good?

reseda18760

Awards
finaflex 550-xd is GREAT.
1st week better pumps
2nd week noticeable strength gains
3rd week strength through the ROOF!
also muscles pumped by 3rd set of whatever body part you are working.
4th week - cuts coming in - veins popping out everywhere AND noticeable reduction in belly fat -

the estrogen blocker kept my tits from being sore AND kept the water weight off me - i put on 7 pounds and looked LEAN
of course my diet was about 95% clean, my only downfall is Syntha-6 and Jif Crunchy Peanut Butter, the JIF is like crack! lol

IMO FINAFLEX 550-XD is the hottest prohormone on the market

jay21 what does your training regimen look like right now?
anyone else try this product yet?

cynic

cynic

Awards
Finaflex 550 is not tren. Finaflex is a mix of 10mgs of a Superdrol clone and 25 mgs of a Finigenx clone (an estra- compound).

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
FF550 said theres tren in it????
once a company lies it automatically makes me not buy it.
i ordered something from tf supss and got a card about it in there where it claimed it was tren and sd

cynic

cynic

Awards
You cannot buy legit tren OTC. All of these designers coming out with the "tren" names are 19-nor based and nothing like real (illegal) trenbolone. Search for the old Finigenx for info, and there's tons of SD info out there.

bdr337

Awards
hey im new to the site and the world of anabolics. i never take anything while working out i just drink muscle milk. i was wondering if its okay to just jump to using finaflex or should i use other products first?

sampson27

sampson27

Awards
Hi, Finaflex is a combo of s-drol and tren according to the label. I just started on this myself in the last couple of days, so we will see how it works, but I digress. If you have never taking anything before, you should start off with something more mild(H-Drol?). Someone else may have other thoughts. If you already have Finaflex, hold on to it as it has been discontinued and once you have done a couple of cycles of others, then give it a shot. You will need to know your support supps. and have things planned out.
Not sure how old you are or how much expierence you have, this also weighs in on what you should be taking. I think the consensus out there is minimally 25 years old and several years of working out before you start using a PH or similiar

shakindrake

shakindrake

Awards
hey im new to the site and the world of anabolics. i never take anything while working out i just drink muscle milk. i was wondering if its okay to just jump to using finaflex or should i use other products first?
have you heard of creatine? if you just been using protein and nothing else just stick to the basics, there is no need for you to go to an anabolic.