Cycle advice

LEONIDAS

Awards
How does deca compare to tren. I was thinking of running either a deca/test cycle or a test/tren cycle or a deca/tren/test cycle. This would be my 5 cycle my stats are 5'10 215 10% bf 30y. I want lean mass and definition. I know about the shutdown from 2 19nors. I have caber b6 aromison.

Anyone ran a test tren and deca cycle here. Wouldn't a low dose of 2 19nors equal a higher dose of one as far as shutdown is concerned.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
rule #1 with nandrolones

NEVER USE TREN AND DECA IN THE SAME CYCLE

sry about caps but it's serious bro

As for how they compare, they're very different. Deca and Tren are similar in that they both exhibit a high level of shutdown. But otherwise they're dissimilar, Deca is a tried and true mass gainer, while Tren is mostly about lean mass and strength.

If you want lean mass and definition, Tren is prolly the better choice. But tren is harsher on sides, Deca is a much safer cycle.

Don't do a low dose of each, that's pointless.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
rule #1 with nandrolones

NEVER USE TREN AND DECA IN THE SAME CYCLE

sry about caps but it's serious bro

As for how they compare, they're very different. Deca and Tren are similar in that they both exhibit a high level of shutdown. But otherwise they're dissimilar, Deca is a tried and true mass gainer, while Tren is mostly about lean mass and strength.

If you want lean mass and definition, Tren is prolly the better choice. But tren is harsher on sides, Deca is a much safer cycle.

Don't do a low dose of each, that's pointless.
I find that I dont do this very often...but very well said...

holy

ironjoe

Awards
**** the tren, go with deca or EQ. If you want a safe side-free(er) cycle stick with deca/eq. the gains from deca/eq are solid and lean, they just dont come as fast as tren and you dont get the aggression/bloat as bad.

Tren is best used as a blast in a longer cycle, taken for only a few weeks when gains from the base compound slow down. It's not a drug to be taken lightly. Its ****ing amazing, but its definetly big boy juice.

basicly you have two options. run a longer cycle of say 16 weeks with the test and deca/eq, or run a regular 12 week cycle of test and add in tren in the last 4 weeks then taper off with test. Your call.