Seriously, worse then heavy drinking/smoking?

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Is taking steroids or PH worse then drinking and smoking heavily? As I see it if used correctly, the choice is mine and I really don't want to hear how they are bad for me and my liver and natural hormones production when there are so many out there doing worse to their bodies (IMO) like heavy drinking, smoking, and over eating.

I know there is a limit where abuse factors in but if I decided to go the route of trying a PH I would surely not abuse them.

brettly

Awards
i think the good old "everything in moderation" is the way to go about anything, even if you decide you want to smoke/drink/eat whatever.
everybody is different. my grandmother is 86, has smoked nearly 2 packs a day since she was 13 and doesnt have a lung or heart issue at all. some people can juice there whole lives and not have any problems. some people might get serious complications and long term health concerns from a single cycle of anabolics.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think the good old "everything in moderation" is the way to go about anything, even if you decide you want to smoke/drink/eat whatever.
everybody is different. my grandmother is 86, has smoked nearly 2 packs a day since she was 13 and doesnt have a lung or heart issue at all. some people can juice there whole lives and not have any problems. some people might get serious complications and long term health concerns from a single cycle of anabolics.
Did your grandmother take steroids???

brettly

Awards
haha not that i know of. that reminds me of that old dude they featured on the HBO special. that guy was hilarious.

merph

merph

Awards
Everyone reacts to chemical substances different. If you preload your supporting supps. and are spot on with them throughout the cycle and have a good pct your better off than just running a cycle with no information.

Knowledge is power in this game. How old are you? If your under 21 I'm sure you know what your going to hear so I won't waste your time or mine.

I am 20 and have not personally grown in the past 7 years so stunting my growth is not a worry. I think you should be very careful if your going to use them and have atleast 2 years or more of solid training and correct eating before you use or you are just pissing away your money.

If its your first cycle don't do anything stupid just run something simple. If you want to pm me with any questions feel free.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I would say that IF someone were foolish enough to stay on all the time..especially with constant oral use..that yes, you'd be looking at an effect worse than drinking and smoking. With light cycles done with care and lots of time off..it's not even in the same category as heavy drinking and smoking IMO in terms of direct health consequences.

Now, indirect consequences are a different story and I think the legions of men with messed up hormone ratios either from AAS use or exposure to endocrine disruptors found in everyday life are heading slowly down the path to infirmity...low test and high estro levels are being found to contribute greatly to increased mortality due to cardiac events, increased inflammation and higher risk of obesity/diabetes etc.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you could possibly bring on any diseases or medical conditions that you have that run in your family at a earlier age (this normaly isnt the case and would most likely only be seen in somone whos ran many cycles for a longer period of time)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
No offense, but they are potentially extremely bad, which is why such caution is urged when cycling, using ancillaries, proper pct, etc, etc. The choice is yours, as you said, but be careful how you throw the stones at all the drinkers, smokers and obese people, its their choice, and lots, if not most of the chronic drinkers know its bad for them, the same with smokers, and at least half the fat people are well aware that they are shortening their life by staying fat.

Just make sure you know that there are huge risks that should not be taken lightly and although they can be minimized or controlled to a point, theres still risks. With the companys putting out oral combinations of 3 methyls in one cap, bathtub brews of unsanitary test, and who knows what else being thrown into what ever underground mixes are out there, the risks are more than just how your liver or your testes will react and rebound.

footster

footster

Awards
Its true. It's incredible these pills stuffed with three meythls and also crammed with a liver detox etc. And some chose to take them and thats fine, however many take these orals not knowing the danger that one methyl can do, no less three.