Superdrol, 6 week cycle

LiamB

Awards
i'm just about to finish my cutting cycle and am moving on to superdrol, i used superdrol before and had some excellent gains, 15 lbs after 3 weeks, my problem is i have been advised to run superdrol on a 6 week course,doing 5 days on 2 off and to take it

Wk 1-2 - 20mg
Wk 3-4 - 30mg
Wk 5-6 - 40mg

personally i think this is far too much after the sides i have had before and cant really see me gaining anything after week 3,

anyone here ran a 6 week superdrol cycle

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
How you will survive SD for 6 weeks, I do NOT know! I did a 3-weeker years ago....the pumps alone almost killed me man. I'll never do that stuff again. Careful with lengthy cycles as this stuff is Toooooxic with a capital T dood. If you had good success with it at 3-weeks, why jump to 6? I mean, why not 4? Or even just do 3 weeks again. ????

-Papa!-

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I heard of a couple people who have run SD for 6-8 weeks but their blood test came back really fvcked up and they had to take a long ass break

The only way you can run that long is with a 3x a week pulse IMO

The cycle you outlined is far too heavy and I wouldn't do it.

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
Probably not a good idea man, 6 Weeks is too Long. 3 Is a solid length. I hear alot of people do good 2 weekers 10/20 and putting on 10+ lbs, This stuff is way to toxic for that long, and those dosages are really high too.