Sust Cycle Help

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
Ok, so I've ordered nolvadex, clomid for PCT, and I've heard suggestions about AI Cycle Support throughout.

I've got a doc prescription for test C and Arimidex as a base. Test C will be run at 100mg/week. That's all I can get at the moment.

Can anyone make any helpful suggestions as to how to run this cycle? I've seen a lot of info all over the place on this board regarding Sustanon 250.

What kind of dosage to begin with? Should I run Nolvadex, Clomid, or Arimidex, or a combination of the three?

Thanks a lot for any info.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So you want to run Sust on top of your HRT?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
If the doctor prescribed cyp is HRT, how are you going to explain the remarkable increase in your test levels when you go to get checked? Typically they check your levels to ascertain how effective the HRT is...

Other than that, if it were me, I would run 500mgs of sustanon and just keep the cyp and let it stockpile. As far as an AI, arimidex is fantasmic but you can wait and see how bad the retention is if you want to before you start the arimidex.

For what its worth, I really dont care for sustanon....

holy

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
just curious why? test is test right. Is it the EOD injections?
I had a long winded reply typed out to this and accidentally erased it, so Im just going to go with the short version....

Any of the single estered testosterone products are superior because you can manipulate your blood levels much easier, AND you can also better utilize EACH of the esters individually than you can when combined together. Sustanon has always kinda been revered and I think its because guys see the four esters and think "WOW"....Its not a bad chemical, I just dont think its very well suited for bodybuilding use.....

BTW, it was the first thing I ever used.....I had a buttload of the old redijects with the huge darts...20's I think, hell, maybe even 18's...I loved it and it worked well...That was a long time ago, and over the years, Ive just come to realize there are more efficient chemicals than sus....

holy

stormecho

stormecho

Awards
Thanks a lot for the replies.

The only reason I'm running Sust at all is because it's all I have access to. You wouldn't believe the BS I had to go through to find someone that wasn't BS'ing me about what they had...I'm sure you've all heard the stories.

At any rate, I'd have no problem running a single ester test, but the thing is I'm only getting a small prescription for that.

For 500mg, am I taking that in one shot, or split it up?

How much Arimidex? If I don't have enough, How much Nolva and/or Clomid?

Thanks.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Thats OK, sus is good, I just think there are chemicals better suited for bodybuilding thats all...I would go with 250mgs 2 times a week...maybe a Monday and Thursday....this way you at least TRY to utilize the shorter ester....as far as armidex, I would only introduce it if you felt like you needed it...of course you would obviously have to have some on hand at that point, soooooo.....1/4 -1/2 a tab ED would be plenty....if you go with a liquid, use 1/4 -1/2 cc ED....tabs are usually 1mg and liquid is usually 1mg/ml....

holy