What is the current latest/greatest NON-LIVER toxic lean gainer PH?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks

Masterdrol
Hyperdrol
Furazadrol

!!?!!!?

Any others wiorth considering?

Side note: I take 150 mg/week of HRT (test cyp) so something to comopliment that as opposed to "test boosters" would be ideal.

Thank you

krogtaar

Awards
...i thought those were all methyls? am i wrong?

Bold is non toxic, but it's expensive and you need 8 weeks plus stacking with another PH to see much of a difference

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
there are many non-methyl versions these days

BOLD: I thought you had to take a boat load to see results?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Bold, 11-oxo, 3-AD, max lmg clones still floating around, prostanzol clones still out there, trena products, Trenadrol (i think this is different then trena), ect ect. Just look around out there you can find pretty much any and every designer ever made if they are still legal if you look hard enough.

Here is a non-liver toxic cycle I have been thinking about maybe doing near the end of the year

Bold at 800mg for 6-8 weeks
Trenadrol at 60-90mg for the last 3-4 weeks f the cycle

Even though its not lover toxic its going to shut you down and be pretty expensive. To me though this is the best non-methyl stack for gains in strength and size. The longer period of use should also make those gains more keepable.

Here are some others stacks to think about as most of these products do little alone unless megadosed.

bold + 11-oxo = lean mass/fat reduction
bold + trena(estra) = mass/strength
11-oxo + trenadrol = strength/shredded city
bold + 3-ad = strength/size/empty pockets

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks a bunch man!!

Bold, 11-oxo, 3-AD, max lmg clones still floating around, prostanzol clones still out there, trena products, Trenadrol (i think this is different then trena), ect ect. Just look around out there you can find pretty much any and every designer ever made if they are still legal if you look hard enough.

Here is a non-liver toxic cycle I have been thinking about maybe doing near the end of the year

Bold at 800mg for 6-8 weeks
Trenadrol at 60-90mg for the last 3-4 weeks f the cycle

Even though its not lover toxic its going to shut you down and be pretty expensive. To me though this is the best non-methyl stack for gains in strength and size. The longer period of use should also make those gains more keepable.

Here are some others stacks to think about as most of these products do little alone unless megadosed.

bold + 11-oxo = lean mass/fat reduction
bold + trena(estra) = mass/strength
11-oxo + trenadrol = strength/shredded city
bold + 3-ad = strength/size/empty pockets