Havoc cycle

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I've done various cycles in the past, just wanting some opinions on my current cycle.

last summer I did a havoc cycle with excellent gains, but bad sides (mainly hairloss and shutdown)...I did a 4-5 week of 20, 30, 40, 40, 40

right now i'm planning on doing 3-4 weeks
week 1 20mgs
week 2 20mgs
week 3 30mgs (assess gains/sides)
week 4 30-40mgs

pct:
Torm
Powerful
Retain 2
Creatine Mono
Milk Thistle
Trisorbagen

I also have Gut Health, P-Plex, M-Drol...

I was gonna use the Trisorbagen with my havoc, however if my belief is correct it will only enhance the effects of Havoc, which I could easily do by just taking the higer dose of havoc, I don't want to do this because I'm very concerned with sides...so I'd rather take it with my PCT supplements to enhance the effects of those such as the powerful and retain 2

also using Nizoral 2% EOD, leave in for 3-5 mins, rinse out the condition (the conditioner won't interfere with the nizoral shampoo will it?)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
once you get beyond 40mg, the side effects seem to multiply.

you could do 30/30/30/30 or cap it at 40.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
If you're prone to MPB, nizoral alone won't help you with Havoc-related hairloss

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
If you're prone to MPB, nizoral alone won't help you with Havoc-related hairloss

yeah, I discovered that...I figure I'm just gonna get hair transplants in a few years...

I think I'm gonna do 20/20/30 . . . the assess gain/sides

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are you primarily losing the hair? I have noticed great results using minox (rogaine).

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where are you primarily losing the hair? I have noticed great results using minox (rogaine).
I as well. I use a Minoxidil + Azelaic Acid solution 2x daily, with Nizoral shampoo in the mornings.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I as well. I use a Minoxidil + Azelaic Acid solution 2x daily, with Nizoral shampoo in the mornings.
I have not tried the minox mixed with the AA just yet but I have heard good things regarding that combo. I do use nizoral, even off cycle.

I havent had much success on "regrowing hair" in the front part of the scalp however. This thread alludes to minox being able to do that however I have not seen it to this point...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/news-articles/45681-rogaine-works-front.html

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not tried the minox mixed with the AA just yet but I have heard good things regarding that combo. I do use nizoral, even off cycle.

I havent had much success on "regrowing hair" in the front part of the scalp however. This thread alludes to minox being able to do that however I have not seen it to this point...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/news-articles/45681-rogaine-works-front.html
I have, right near the temple areas. I have had unusual success with Minoxidil, however. That being said, I have only used AA + Minoxidil solution, and would add my success rates increased with the addition of Emu Oil. May be something to consider adding, as it greatly increases topical absorption, lessens inflammation, and improves hair quality.