Havoc and Albuterol for recomp?

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
I searched on AM and other forums and did not find much good info on this - would Havoc (8 wk pulse) and albuterol be a good stack for a recomp? I am looking ideally to lose about 7 lbs of fat and gain 7 lbs of muscle by the end of 2008 and I figure that this stack may be a good jumpstart. Ideas?

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
I don't think you need androgens to lose 7 pounds of fat. Just cut 500 kCal/day for 8 weeks or so, keep protein above 1.25g+/# add a high-carb refeed every two weeks. Continue lifting weights throughout. You can take albuterol if you wish.

Once you've achieved you fat loss goals, go to your new maintenance calories for 1-2 weeks; Only then should you even consider trying to gain mass. You can use your supplement then, but honestly you'll be primed for anabolism anyway.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
What's your plan for the Albuterol dosing? I hear it's much better orally than as a dermal.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you need androgens to lose 7 pounds of fat. Just cut 500 kCal/day for 8 weeks or so, keep protein above 1.25g+/# add a high-carb refeed every two weeks. Continue lifting weights throughout. You can take albuterol if you wish.

Once you've achieved you fat loss goals, go to your new maintenance calories for 1-2 weeks; Only then should you even consider trying to gain mass. You can use your supplement then, but honestly you'll be primed for anabolism anyway.
:thumbsup: just follow that

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
-7 fat/+7 lean muscle in a little over half a year isn't impossible to do naturally. Just work hard, cut your calories, and start/continue through slow. 2lbs/week is the best way to lose.