The Truth?

footster

footster

Awards
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name the site. I think thats a rule. However the one i was looking at claims, how steriods arent harmful if used correctly etc. I know there are smart ways to cycle and dumb ways. I just don't understand how people can claim they are totally safe as if drinking a glass of water. Just been bugging me, thoughts?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
No one says its safe, it is a calculated risk if u dont want to take it then dont. But how many people have od on dbol or test as opposed to any other narcotic or even otc meds?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
No one says its safe, it is a calculated risk if u dont want to take it then dont. But how many people have od on dbol or test as opposed to any other narcotic or even otc meds?
very good point.

anything and everything is potentially harmful when not used correctly. you can drowned in a glass of water.
like he said its a calculated risk.

footster

footster

Awards
Yeah I'm sorry if I sounded like I thought they were completely harmless. I just saw this video on a website claiming doctors think they are harmful as others don't. But yes I do agree with you guys.

thanks