Boldenone esters?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
If you used boldenone base, would that be effective? Or do you have to use Undecylenate. No real reason for the question, just curious as Ive seen it sold in both forms but never really heard of anyone using base.

Awards
I'm about to do some testing with boldenone base i'll let you know how it goes.

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
I've never known anyone who has been able to make boldenone base an injectible without it being too painful to use. It would be more useful as a transdermal.

Actually, the same could be said for any short boldenone ester. There was some boldenone phenylprop going around a few years ago that was crippling everyone who tried it.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i tried a bold prop homebrew once and it knotted my leg up so abd i cudnt walk right. stick with undec, if your trying to do a shorter cycle with bold like effects try primobolan.

Awards
I well i already have a small amount to try. And I will probably end up going transdermal. But, in the hope that maybe i won't have a bad reaction, I'm going to try injecting too.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed for your updates 314.

ive heard bad things about short ester boldenone.....very sick flu symptoms and very painful injects.

If someone could make some real nice boldenone short ester injectable i think everyone would eat it up. I think the only way to get boldenone effects quickly would be in a transdermal.

Awards
Well, i will try as many ways as i can. Hope i can start soon.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Anybody know the molecular weight of bold base? Maybe it would be a good idea to try a transdermal?