Need wome serious help guys....

HuskerFan13

Awards
Let me start off by saying that I'm 22 yrs old, 6'4'' and 200 lbs. I started a cycle of Tren Xtreme last Saturday and have noticed over the past couple days that I've been getting some chest pain in the area of my heart. It's short, sudden sharp pains but I can't be 100% sure that it is my heart. It may be a deep chest muscle pain but I'm not sure. I did a lot of research prior to taking this and I never read anything mentioning that it could cause potential heart issues. All I ever read was about possible liver and kidney problems. Has anyone else experienced anything chest pains like this while on Tren Xtreme or Xtreme Tren? Is this something I should worry about? Should abandon my cycle and move right into the PCT or just finish out the last 3 weeks and see if it goes away? I'm very health conscious so this is starting to worry me. I don't want to endanger my long term health. I need help fast from some experienced users!!! Thanks in advance!!

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Chest pain is nothing to delay in finding out the cause. Go to your doc. It could be a number of things. Angina, actual acute MI, costochondritis, Gastric acid reflux....etc. Go get it check out asap

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Definitely see a doctor, but it also wouldn't hurt to get a BP reading on your way there.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Could be a pulled intercostal. Happened to me. Thought I was dying. Went to the Dr. Wasn't.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
You are most likely over reacting, when im on cycle ever pain near my heart is a heart attack, every time I pee dark my liver is shutting down, and each hair I see in the shower means im going bald. On cycle its real easy to get paranoid. To be on the safe side though go see your doctor it will probably only cost you a small co pay. Better safe then sorry.

HuskerFan13

Awards
You are most likely over reacting, when im on cycle ever pain near my heart is a heart attack, every time I pee dark my liver is shutting down, and each hair I see in the shower means im going bald. On cycle its real easy to get paranoid. To be on the safe side though go see your doctor it will probably only cost you a small co pay. Better safe then sorry.
Lol. Yeah same here. I'm very conscious and aware of my health and ANY aches and pains so I always freak out when I feel something out of the ordinary. This is my first ever cycle so I'm VERY paranoid. It's only been a week and I'm seeing good strength gains already so I hate to quit but on the other hand it's not worth risking my immediate and long term health for this. Thanks for help guys!

HuskerFan13

Awards
Could be a pulled intercostal. Happened to me. Thought I was dying. Went to the Dr. Wasn't.
When you pulled that did it hurt all the time or just periodically? I've noticed that it comes and goes and sometimes (not all the time) it feels more like the pain is coming from a muscle deep behind my shoulder blade so more like it is in my back than my chest. But then other times it feels like it is deep in my left pec. Weird, but definitely scary for a guy new to Tren Xtreme...

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
you might be over training, have you changed anything in your work out routine cense you started the cycle? more sets, higher intensity, different training style, work out more often?

HuskerFan13

Awards
you might be over training, have you changed anything in your work out routine cense you started the cycle? more sets, higher intensity, different training style, work out more often?
I've been doing more sets but do you think that could be causing the chest pain? I woke up with it this morning so I'm starting to get worried. I think I'm gonna go to the doctor today...

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Could also be anxiety......been there many times. Get checked out and if they don't find anything then you are probably just getting some anxiety from the supps.

HuskerFan13

Awards
Could also be anxiety......been there many times. Get checked out and if they don't find anything then you are probably just getting some anxiety from the supps.
I think you might be right. I've been pretty anxious/nervous about doing a cycle of pro-hormones. It's pretty out of character for me so I think it might just be me worrying that is causing a problem. I did some other research and found that it is quite possibly inflamed rib cartilage that needs rest. I think someone on here mentioned that so thanks for easing my concerns....