Libido on PCT. HELP!

cruise

Awards
Im on my 5th week of PCT with nolvadex and I cannot seem to keep an erection for the life of me???? Whats wrong ? My cycle was test 250 for 13 weeks and dbol for 4 weeks.

Im planning on taking sustanon 250 with deca 250 for 10 weeks.. In a couple of weeks but I want to my body back right. Will sus shut you down ?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Im on my 5th week of PCT with nolvadex and I cannot seem to keep an erection for the life of me???? Whats wrong ? My cycle was test 250 for 13 weeks and dbol for 4 weeks.

Im planning on taking sustanon 250 with deca 250 for 10 weeks.. In a couple of weeks but I want to my body back right. Will sus shut you down ?

That is NOT libido problems. Libido is the desire to have sex etc. Not being able to get an erection is more of a worry, its erectile dysfunction by the sounds of it. See a doctor IMO.

Secondly, you are just finishing a PCT from a 13 week long cycle and you plan on starting deca and test? Did you do any research? Why eve come off at all, you know just cruise it :rolleyes: (sarcastic). Your 21 finish your PCT, see a doctor about the ED then take A MINIMUM of 3-4 MONTHS (not weeks) off of any steroids, then consider another cycle.

Thirdly, how can you ask if sus will shut you down?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do not cycle anything until you wait 4 months, in that time you need a blood test to determine how your recovery went. As Tnick said: your 21, you are taking unnecessary risks. This game isn't a race, it's about slow and steady, and as safe as possible. Please be careful.

cruise

Awards
Thanks for the help! What should I say to my doctor ? What should I take to help with my ED ?

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help! What should I say to my doctor ? What should I take to help with my ED ?
Doctor patient confidentiality, so I guess tell him the truth, especially since you finished the cycle.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yohimbine HCL works wonders for getting it up

try

5mg Yohimbine HCL
5mg Arginine
3mg Citrulline malate

see if that helps,

but goto your doctor he can help you more the

the arginine and cittruline should be in grams sorry.