okay so how big can you get from PH's?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.
    Answers

okay so how big can you get from PH's?

i see a lot of talk about how pro-hormones work to put on size. so how big can somebody really get on this stuff?

is there proof? are any of you huge and got that way by using only pro-hormones and not real gear?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I've seen plenty of people on forums get bigger, +20 or 30 pounds from doing lots of PH cycles

So, yes of course they cause permanent gains, almost all of them ARE steroids, not PH, so it's not like "real gear" is something else. Injectables will make it easier to gain more and keep more, though.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

3. Senior Member
    Answers

Everything is dependent on training and diet. I've some jokers run numerous injectable cycles with mediocre results, b/c they're only concerned with beach muscles and low carb dieting. Sadly, this is becoming a nation wide epidemic.

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Everything is dependent on training and diet. I've some jokers run numerous injectable cycles with mediocre results, b/c they're only concerned with beach muscles and low carb dieting. Sadly, this is becoming an nation wide epidemic.

Excellent point my friend!!

5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'4"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    Everything is dependent on training and diet. I've some jokers run numerous injectable cycles with mediocre results, b/c they're only concerned with beach muscles and low carb dieting. Sadly, this is becoming a nation wide epidemic.
    thanks guys

and yes i agree with what you said.

i have this dude that's my height and has done two cycles of Test E 500mg and Dbol.

and yet i'm still bigger and stronger than he is. and i'm only a week into my first cycle ever.

•