Bulking Cycle, A-50, d-bol, Test-E, Clen, Anavar

  1. New Member
    Stunt1014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.75%

    Bulking Cycle, A-50, d-bol, Test-E, Clen, Anavar


    This will be my second cycle and is all out bulking. Food is at 6-7k a day with over 300g of whey and casein protein

    Week 1-3.5 100mg anapolon 50 (anadrol) ed
    Week 3.5-5.5 30mg danabol (dianabol) ed
    Week 1-5.5 Liv-52 liver protectant and milk thisle ed

    Week 1 1000mg testosterone enanthate frontload
    Week 2-19 500mg testosterone enanthate (split friday/monday) ew

    Week 18-19 140mcg clenbuterol ed starting at 40mcg and increasing 20mcg ed

    week 22-25 PCT with nolva at 40/40/20/20/10

    week 22-30 20mg anavar ed
    week 22-30 Liv-52 liver protectant and milk thisle ed




    Im still debating wether or not i should do the anavar at the end because it would be so long but i need to keep strength and most of weight and this will definately help plus it will only affect HPTA slightly at 22% with that dose.

    Im splitting up the anadrol and dbol because i dont think anadrol for 5 weeks would be good for my liver. What do you guys think?

    If you guys have any thaughts id appreciate it...

  2. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3522
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    u want to run anavar during PCT? and for a 20 week Test cycle ur going to need some HCG
  3. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    403
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    32.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by Stunt1014 View Post
    This will be my second cycle and is all out bulking. Food is at 6-7k a day with over 300g of whey and casein protein

    Week 1-3.5 100mg anapolon 50 (anadrol) ed
    Week 3.5-5.5 30mg danabol (dianabol) ed
    Week 1-5.5 Liv-52 liver protectant and milk thisle ed

    Week 1 1000mg testosterone enanthate frontload
    Week 2-19 500mg testosterone enanthate (split friday/monday) ew

    Week 18-19 140mcg clenbuterol ed starting at 40mcg and increasing 20mcg ed

    week 22-25 PCT with nolva at 40/40/20/20/10

    week 22-30 20mg anavar ed
    week 22-30 Liv-52 liver protectant and milk thisle ed




    Im still debating wether or not i should do the anavar at the end because it would be so long but i need to keep strength and most of weight and this will definately help plus it will only affect HPTA slightly at 22% with that dose.

    Im splitting up the anadrol and dbol because i dont think anadrol for 5 weeks would be good for my liver. What do you guys think?

    If you guys have any thaughts id appreciate it...

    1. Drop the var. You dont want anything suppressive in PCT. Thats the first rule you should know this.

    2. This is quite a heavy second cycle IMO. I would run dbol or drol week 1-4 not both.

    3. This is a very long cycle, I dont think you should go above 10-12 weeks. Its not good for HPTA to be suppressed for that long.

    4. I think you could add the anavar in, just differently.

    5. I personally would drop the clen

    6. Pin Monday and thursday as oppose to monday/friday

    7. Consider hCG


    Here is another layout possibility:

    Cycle

    Week 1-12: Test E 500mg
    Week 1-4: Dbol (30mg) or Drol (50mg)
    Week 11-14: Var (50mg) or Winny (50mg)

    PCT

    Week 15-19: Nolva 40/20/20/20/10
    Week 15-18: Clomid 100/50/50/50

    JMO though
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Stunt1014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.75%

    i was thinking that the pct would bring my test levels up again and the anavar would only supress it 22% so id still be at 88% and the rest would come naturally after im done with the anavar but at least il already be at 88% instead of 0%

    but if my thinking is flawed here, would id be ok to do the anavar directly after the end of my 19 week cycle for another 8 weeks and then pct? id be "on" for 27 weeks total but the last 8 would only be very mildly "on" so my natty test could recoup slightly and then pct would bring it back up..yes or no?
  5. New Member
    Stunt1014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    1. Drop the var. You dont want anything suppressive in PCT. Thats the first rule you should know this.

    2. This is quite a heavy second cycle IMO. I would run dbol or drol week 1-4 not both.

    3. This is a very long cycle, I dont think you should go above 10-12 weeks. Its not good for HPTA to be suppressed for that long.

    4. I think you could add the anavar in, just differently.

    5. I personally would drop the clen

    6. Pin Monday and thursday as oppose to monday/friday

    7. Consider hCG


    Here is another layout possibility:

    Cycle

    Week 1-12: Test E 500mg
    Week 1-4: Dbol (30mg) or Drol (50mg)
    Week 11-14: Var (50mg) or Winny (50mg)

    PCT

    Week 15-19: Nolva 40/20/20/20/10
    Week 15-18: Clomid 100/50/50/50

    JMO though

    no matter which way i pin il have 3 days between and 2 days between so monday and friday will be more conveniant for my shedule.

    splitting up drol/dbol should be almost as affective as drol only but the dbol for the last 2 weeks will be easier on the liver

    interested to know why you would drop the clen?

    i like that you thaught of an alternative for the var but the thing is i dont want to do 50mg for 4 weeks, i want to do 20mg for a longer time as maintanance u know? plus i will be wrestling so i need to maintain my new strenght gains
  6. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    403
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    32.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by Stunt1014 View Post
    no matter which way i pin il have 3 days between and 2 days between so monday and friday will be more conveniant for my shedule.

    splitting up drol/dbol should be almost as affective as drol only but the dbol for the last 2 weeks will be easier on the liver

    interested to know why you would drop the clen?

    i like that you thaught of an alternative for the var but the thing is i dont want to do 50mg for 4 weeks, i want to do 20mg for a longer time as maintanance u know? plus i will be wrestling so i need to maintain my new strenght gains
    You want to pin so your levels are as constant as possible. This will help to avoid some side effects. By doing it monday and thursday you are spreading it as much as you can.

    Personally I would pick one dbol or drol.

    I wouldnt run clen just because this is an all out bulking cycle, possibly run it in PCT. Plus I just wouldnt personally touch clen. All that AAS and added body weight cant be the best thing for your heart and with the studies on clen causing cardiac necrosis I just dont see it being worth it, you know.. Ask yourself is the juice worth the squeeze

    Run the var however you want, but 20mg seems low. However you run it is your choice, maybe from Week 8-14 at a lower dose instead, just do not run it in PCT.
  7. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5026
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    This cycle is too much, way too heavy for 2nd cycle

    And unless you're 7 feet tall, eating 7K calories of food a day is going to make you fat

    I don't know how this thread can even get this long without you posting your stats. Age, height, weight, #years lifting, what was the previous cycle, and what do you want out of the next

    Whatever it is you want out of the next, there's no logical reason to get greedy and run your second cycle this heavy. Too much suppression for someone with 1 cycle under their belt -- and yes HCG should be used for something this long but it's not in your outline, and your have Var in PCT, it's messed up bro.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  8. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%

    Running it like this would be far safer:

    Week 1-3.5 100mg anapolon 50 (anadrol) ed
    Week 3.5-5.5 30mg danabol (dianabol) ed
    Week 1 1000mg testosterone enanthate frontload
    Week 2-12 500mg testosterone enanthate
    Week 8-14 50mg Anavar

    PCT Wk 14-18

    Take 3 months off after PCT!!!
  9. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    403
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    32.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by dkkon1 View Post
    Running it like this would be far safer:

    Week 1-3.5 100mg anapolon 50 (anadrol) ed
    Week 3.5-5.5 30mg danabol (dianabol) ed
    Week 1 1000mg testosterone enanthate frontload
    Week 2-12 500mg testosterone enanthate
    Week 8-14 50mg Anavar

    PCT Wk 14-18

    Take 3 months off after PCT!!!

    recharging
  10. Advanced Member
    Motox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    790
    Rep Power
    19690
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    75.77%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

    20 mgs of anavar is not nearly enough, plus where do u get the 22 percent suppressed idea? Ive never heard that could someone explain. Use tnick or dkkons protocal. If you want to maintain strength u need hcg + good pct not more roids in my opinion.
  11. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    20 mgs of anavar is not nearly enough, plus where do u get the 22 percent suppressed idea? Ive never heard that could someone explain. Use tnick or dkkons protocal. If you want to maintain strength u need hcg + good pct not more roids in my opinion.
    Good advise man, Stunt you've got to remember that this game is about being consistent and smart not wreckless. This is the type of cycle that comes close to crossing the line between steroid use and steroid abuse. It seems that you're not taking your health seriously. This is the type of thing that could leave you with low test levels forever (not likely but it could certainly happen). So just take your time, you don't have to gain all your weight in one cycle man. Just run this one 10-12 wks run pct, take 3 months off then do another one.
  12. New Member
    Stunt1014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    This cycle is too much, way too heavy for 2nd cycle

    And unless you're 7 feet tall, eating 7K calories of food a day is going to make you fat

    I don't know how this thread can even get this long without you posting your stats. Age, height, weight, #years lifting, what was the previous cycle, and what do you want out of the next

    Whatever it is you want out of the next, there's no logical reason to get greedy and run your second cycle this heavy. Too much suppression for someone with 1 cycle under their belt -- and yes HCG should be used for something this long but it's not in your outline, and your have Var in PCT, it's messed up bro.

    no i eat 5-6k calls when off and 6-7k calls when on and i have an extremely low body fat %. I never gain fat. My metabolism is extremely high. I'm gonna enjoy it while i have it

    since you asked, age 25, height 6 foot 2, weight 220, years lifting 9, years lifting serious 8, and previous cycle was test e for 15 weeks. started 8 weeks 250 then bumped it to 750 (i know it was stupid not going to 500 first please no flame) had great gains with absolutely no negative sides besides more facial hair which ive wanted since i was in high school..

    i havent yest thaught about the next cycle, i am more concerned about this one.
  13. New Member
    Stunt1014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.75%

    so i have changed the cycle to this:

    Week 1-3.5 100mg anapolon 50 (anadrol) ed
    Week 3.5-5.5 30mg danabol (dianabol) ed
    Week 1-5.5 Liv-52 liver protectant and milk thisle ed

    Week 1 1000mg testosterone enanthate frontload
    Week 2-19 500mg testosterone enanthate (split friday/monday) ew

    week 22-25 PCT with nolva at 40/40/20/20/10
    week 22-23 140mcg clenbuterol ed starting at 40mcg and increasing 20mcg ed

    then taking at least 5 months off!!


    removed the anavar all together, too expensive and wont be worth it. i just wanted it to maintain strenght/weight after cycle but ur right it would be stupid doing it during pct. so i moved the clen to pct since its anti catabolic and will help in not loosing muscle.

    what do you guys think?
  14. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%

    Better than the original but still too long in my opinion. 21 weeks (until pct) is alot longer than i'd risk my own natural production. Do what you want, but if you play with fire long enough you're going to get burned.
  15. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3522
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Stunt1014 View Post
    so i have changed the cycle to this:

    Week 1-3.5 100mg anapolon 50 (anadrol) ed
    Week 3.5-5.5 30mg danabol (dianabol) ed
    Week 1-5.5 Liv-52 liver protectant and milk thisle ed

    Week 1 1000mg testosterone enanthate frontload
    Week 2-19 500mg testosterone enanthate (split friday/monday) ew

    week 22-25 PCT with nolva at 40/40/20/20/10
    week 22-23 140mcg clenbuterol ed starting at 40mcg and increasing 20mcg ed

    then taking at least 5 months off!!

    what do you guys think?
    no need to frontload. if u want to stay on for so long then get some HCG, other than that it looks fine
  16. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%

    HCG is a must.
  17. New Member
    Stunt1014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.75%

    i appreciate all the feedback so far, I have three choices left please respond with comments on which would be best or any other thaughts...

    Cycle option 1

    Week 1-4 100mg anapolon 50 (anadrol) ed (50mg first week)
    Week 1-4 Liv-52 liver protectant and milk thisle ed
    Week 1-19 500mg testosterone enanthate ew with 1000mg testosterone enanthate frontload
    Week 22-23 140mcg clenbuterol ed starting at 40mcg and increasing 20mcg ed
    week 22-25 PCT with nolva at 40/40/20/20/10

    Cycle option 2

    Week 1-4 30mg danabol (dianabol) ed
    Week 1-4 Liv-52 liver protectant and milk thisle ed
    Week 1-19 500mg testosterone enanthate ew with 1000mg testosterone enanthate frontload
    Week 16-19 30mg danabol (dianabol) ed
    Week 22-23 140mcg clenbuterol ed starting at 40mcg and increasing 20mcg ed
    week 22-25 PCT with nolva at 40/40/20/20/10

    Cycle option 3

    Week 1-4 30mg danabol (dianabol) ed
    Week 1-4 Liv-52 liver protectant and milk thisle ed
    Week 1-14 500mg testosterone enanthate ew with 1000mg testosterone enanthate frontload
    Week 13-16 30mg danabol (dianabol) ed
    Week 17-18 140mcg clenbuterol ed starting at 40mcg and increasing 20mcg ed
    week 17-20 PCT with nolva at 40/40/20/20/10

    basicall the same except 1 im finishing with test e, 2 im finishing with test e and dbol, and 3 im finishing with dbol
  18. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,731
    Rep Power
    2154347
    Level
    75
    Lv. Percent
    16.64%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    you wanted to use var in pct? You shoudn't be running AAS if you want to add an AAS in post cycle therapy. Only 22% supressive? I'd like to see where you got those numbers from? All you planned on doing in PCT is nolva after a 20 week Test E cycle?

    After looking at your first cycle mistakes also. Bro STUDY STUDY and STUDY some more. You dont seem to have a grasp on these things. I'm only saying this in your healths best interest.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Stunt1014 View Post
    i appreciate all the feedback so far, I have three choices left please respond with comments on which would be best or any other thaughts...

    Cycle option 1

    Week 1-4 100mg anapolon 50 (anadrol) ed (50mg first week)
    Week 1-4 Liv-52 liver protectant and milk thisle ed
    Week 1-19 500mg testosterone enanthate ew with 1000mg testosterone enanthate frontload
    Week 22-23 140mcg clenbuterol ed starting at 40mcg and increasing 20mcg ed
    week 22-25 PCT with nolva at 40/40/20/20/10

    Cycle option 2

    Week 1-4 30mg danabol (dianabol) ed
    Week 1-4 Liv-52 liver protectant and milk thisle ed
    Week 1-19 500mg testosterone enanthate ew with 1000mg testosterone enanthate frontload
    Week 16-19 30mg danabol (dianabol) ed
    Week 22-23 140mcg clenbuterol ed starting at 40mcg and increasing 20mcg ed
    week 22-25 PCT with nolva at 40/40/20/20/10

    Cycle option 3

    Week 1-4 30mg danabol (dianabol) ed
    Week 1-4 Liv-52 liver protectant and milk thisle ed
    Week 1-14 500mg testosterone enanthate ew with 1000mg testosterone enanthate frontload
    Week 13-16 30mg danabol (dianabol) ed
    Week 17-18 140mcg clenbuterol ed starting at 40mcg and increasing 20mcg ed
    week 17-20 PCT with nolva at 40/40/20/20/10

    basicall the same except 1 im finishing with test e, 2 im finishing with test e and dbol, and 3 im finishing with dbol
    Is there a none of the above option? Let me reiterate what the others have said:

    a) Front-loading is not necessary. Go here:

    Roid Calculator

    You'll see using this tool, that front-loading is completely useless, and does nothing but produce hormone fluctuations which subsequently produce unwanted side effects. The key to safe cycling, including low side-effect profiles and maintainable gains, is mimicking the body's own production as closely as possible - that means not producing massive increases and decreases

    b) Clenbuterol is unnecessary. You've state you are not naturally predisposed to fat gain, so a beta-2 agonist does not make sense, and is added stress on your body.

    c) 20 weeks is far too long.

    d) You NEED hCG.

    I think you may need to literally scrap everything you have up there, and rebuild from phase one: Choose one Testosterone ester, for 12-14 weeks, at a constant dosage; from that point, 'kickstart' the cycle with on oral - or preferably a short estered Testosterone - at the same dosage for 4-5 weeks. You are overcomplicating matters for a second cycle - simplify.
  20. New Member
    Stunt1014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.75%

    Thank you for all the input so far it has helped alot. You guys are right, with the extreme success of my first cycle, I was jumping the gun on the second cycle. Here is what I will do:

    Week 1-6 30mg danabol (dianabol) ed
    Week 1-6 Liv-52 liver protectant and milk thisle ed
    Week 1-15 500mg testosterone enanthate ew
    Week 18-19 140mcg clenbuterol ed starting at 40mcg and increasing 20mcg ed
    week 18-22 PCT with nolva at 40/40/20/20/10

    I removed frontloading
    Went from 20 weeks of test e to 15 which is what my previous cycle was and that was the perfect time for me actually.
    Goin with dbol instead of adrol. Wana see how I respond to dbol before taking adrol.
    Im keeping the clen, I want to be even more ripped than I am naturally especially for wrestling and will continue at a low dose of 40mcg for the anti-catabolic effects and not the fat loss effects after the first 2 weeks.
  21. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27064
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    hCG? I would really recommend it for anything 10 weeks +.
  22. Advanced Member
    tnick7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    403
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    32.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by Stunt1014 View Post
    Thank you for all the input so far it has helped alot. You guys are right, with the extreme success of my first cycle, I was jumping the gun on the second cycle. Here is what I will do:

    Week 1-6 30mg danabol (dianabol) ed
    Week 1-6 Liv-52 liver protectant and milk thisle ed
    Week 1-15 500mg testosterone enanthate ew
    Week 18-19 140mcg clenbuterol ed starting at 40mcg and increasing 20mcg ed
    week 18-22 PCT with nolva at 40/40/20/20/10

    I removed frontloading
    Went from 20 weeks of test e to 15 which is what my previous cycle was and that was the perfect time for me actually.
    Goin with dbol instead of adrol. Wana see how I respond to dbol before taking adrol.
    Im keeping the clen, I want to be even more ripped than I am naturally especially for wrestling and will continue at a low dose of 40mcg for the anti-catabolic effects and not the fat loss effects after the first 2 weeks.

    Looks much more sensible. I would still purchase some hCG personally, 15 weeks is still a fairly long cycle. If you drop it to 12 I'm sure you wont need it
  23. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%

    Much much better.
  24. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3522
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.13%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tnick7 View Post
    Looks much more sensible. I would still purchase some hCG personally, 15 weeks is still a fairly long cycle. If you drop it to 12 I'm sure you wont need it

    i agree with tnick7 here, your going to need HCG if u run anything 14+ weeks (user dependent)
  25. New Member
    Stunt1014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    89
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    82.75%

    OK i will add in the hcg as well than.

    Last question I promise... would is be ok to mix in a little bit more dbol at the end of the cycle as well like the last 4 weeks or would that be overdoing it?

    I have read several discussions on how it is not only good for kickstarting but also as a kick at the end of the cycle.. and comments on this?
  26. Banned
    dkkon1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    763
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%

    Maybe d-bol the last 2 weeks while your waiting for the test esters to clear.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anavar test p clen cycle help
    By mshams in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 11:52 AM
  2. Test.Anavar.Clen Cycle Advice*
    By ashkany in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 07:01 PM
  3. Recomp Cycle - CJC + clen + anavar
    By GLHF in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 03:14 PM
  4. test cyp/anavar/clen cycle
    By rothyman in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 11:42 PM
  5. Anavar & Clen Cycle
    By laddougg in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-12-2007, 04:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in