need help with 1st cycle serm

jimmybonesya

Awards
whats up with it guys? well im going to do my 1st cycle which will be superdrol(m-drol) and i've already got it so please don't tell me to look into something milder cause my mind is made up. anyways i was going to be an idiot and do OTC PCT but after reading on the forums for awhile now i will definately scratch that moronic idea and get a serm. after doing my "research" i've found both clomid and nolva but have no idea which to get since i've heard different serms for different compounds. also i was thinking about just pulsing for this is my first cycle or should i just man up and do full cycle? any help on which to get would be greatly appreciated. late

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Either one really. I'm going to recommend nolva because clomid makes you cry.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Toremifene is my choice, but Nolva and Clomid certainly have their place as well. Clomid will make you "cry" but only at elevated levels. Some people have superb luck w/Clomid and not Nolva, and others visa versa. You could use both for PCT if you like as well. There's a thread discussing the use of both and how to dose. Best of luck to ya dood!

-Papa!-