Steroids Sweat and Child Safety

TheHeadHunter

TheHeadHunter

Banned
Awards
I was wondering how much of the stuff we take can be excreted through heavy sweating...
Super heavy summer here and I am always paranoid about my sweat while carrying my child in one of those hug type baby carriers around my sweaty body while I'm on stuff like Dbol and Test etc! I can avoid bathing together but not crying her...

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
If your baby starts growing facial hair and their voice is really deep when they start talking, then you might have a problem. But seriously, I don't think there is much in the way of active compounds that are excreted through your skin. There may be some metabolites that are detectable, but probably very little in the way of anything that could be harmful, and probably close to nothing when it comes to transferrence.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering how much of the stuff we take can be excreted through heavy sweating...
Super heavy summer here and I am always paranoid about my sweat while carrying my child in one of those hug type baby carriers around my sweaty body while I'm on stuff like Dbol and Test etc! I can avoid bathing together but not crying her...
very minimal would be excreted through your sweat (if any at all) and that minuscule amount, after being passed through and through, i dont think it could make it through the skin barriers to be absorbed. your fine :thumbsup: .... and wow you went deep on this one!

TheHeadHunter

TheHeadHunter

Banned
Awards
very minimal would be excreted through your sweat (if any at all) and that minuscule amount, after being passed through and through, i dont think it could make it through the skin barriers to be absorbed. your fine :thumbsup: .... and wow you went deep on this one!
Heck yeah hehehe, shes the big boss here so shes gotta be safe!!!!!:lol: