Phera

LukeM69

LukeM69

Awards
Phera ain't doing **** for me, 2 weeks in at 45mg per day...

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What brand is the phera, What day are you on, Are you eating over maintenance, time since last cycle?????

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When i was taking Phera at 30mg ed my weight skyrocketed up around a pound a day for the first 10 days and then leveled out

Which clone of PP do you have? It could be bunk, or maybe Phera just isn't an effective PH for you. You are eating quite a lot tho?

45mg should be very noticable

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree 45mg should be noticable. What is you cycle experience? Time since last cycle? Stats? Calories above maint? Brand?

LukeM69

LukeM69

Awards
it is CEL phera, it was only 5 weeks since I finished a havoc cycle which was my first, I just feel nothing from this stuff as opposed to Havoc where I felt pumps and crazy strengh gains etc...

My training and diet have not changed much, I am not scientific about it but I eat 5-6 times per day with plently of protein, I would say up around 250g days

The only thing I am doing diff with the pp cycle over the havoc cycle is taking liver longer at a few times per days..

No pumps, no weight gain, no strengh no nothing at 45mg...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've seen others like myself not respond to Halo and Epi/Havoc but never seen someone get nothing outta 45mg Phera so if i were you, I'd think my Phera's bunk, but around here it's not good to point fingers, especially at CEL because their clones are usually top notch, so I don't know man...

LukeM69

LukeM69

Awards
on day 16, I have a friend who is running a similar program to me but is one week ahead and is not getting alot either, exept some very mild sides.

It feels more like the phera is extremely under dosed insted of bunk because "something" is happening just nothing strong or desirable, just feels like a very weak compound. No disrespect to CEL I have heard nothing but good things about there clones...

Can I stop the phera and go on havoc for a 4 week cycle or should I wait another week?

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
it is CEL phera, it was only 5 weeks since I finished a havoc cycle which was my first, I just feel nothing from this stuff as opposed to Havoc where I felt pumps and crazy strengh gains etc...
Did you only cycle and pct your havoc cycle for 5 weeks? Sheesh time on (including pct) = time off. Some people just get too dependent on these things end up shortening time off.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has it been 5 weeks since the pct of the havoc cycle or 5 weeks since the end of the actual cycle. Running cycles without much break in between can lead to small gains.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
Has it been 5 weeks since the pct of the havoc cycle or 5 weeks since the end of the actual cycle. Running cycles without much break in between can lead to small gains.
Yep, OP answer this.

Also double check your PP bottle. I'm pretty sure CEL changed their PP to 10mg per cap now so in fact you may be getting only 30mg (still you should probably see something at 30mg :confused: )

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep, OP answer this.

Also double check your PP bottle. I'm pretty sure CEL changed their PP to 10mg per cap now so in fact you may be getting only 30mg (still you should probably see something at 30mg :confused: )

I never heard of CEL changing to 10mg/cap, i hope they didn't. By the way anything happened with the ban yet?

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
dkkon they have changed to 10mg/pill, but when I ordered mine somewhat recently, they were still up at 15mg/pill. I read about the change on LB forum.

Posted on June 30th:
Some questions were brought to my attention last night at bb.com that some people who had ordered p-plex saw that their labels stated 10mgs per pill instead of the regular dosage of 15mgs per pill.

I contacted my boss today and here is the deal:

The most recent batch sourced and distributed has in fact has had its serving size brought down from 15mgs to 10mgs per pill for numerous reasons:

- With the announcement of the upcoming or proposed ban on various prohormones, raw material prices essentially went through the roof.
- As a result either the price was going to go up or the milligrams per pill down.
- As many of you know also with the upcoming Olympic games - sourcing raws in China has become extremely difficult for the moment - everyone is feeling the heat.
- The decision was made to go with lower milligrams not based solely on this reasoning - there was also increasing consumer demand for lower milligrams per pill.

Why could have there been or was there a demand for lower milligrams?

- People wanted more flexibility with their cycles... making the jump from 30 to 45 milligrams is a fairly large jump. This gives the people running p-plex cycles some more versatility not only for solo cycles but the ability to run more precise and safer stacked cycles as well.

Resolution:

- We are in the process of contacting all our online distributors and getting the labeling on their website fixed ASAP. Please be patient.
- If for some reason you feel you somehow got obscenely screwed over (not our intention at all - we are very reasonably priced as it is), please contact me via pm here or by my email address below and I will try and come up with a resolution to the best of my abilities. However, please try and be somewhat fairly reasonable.

Hopefully this isn't going to create many problems but rather clarify some of the confusion.

Thank you.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
I never heard of CEL changing to 10mg/cap, i hope they didn't. By the way anything happened with the ban yet?

Nothing on the ban as of yet. As far as I know it is still going to happen, but there have been no public announcements yet...

mada

Awards
The new 10mg batches will say 10mg on the label, or do you have to contact the company and ask about your specific batch number?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LukeM69

LukeM69

Awards
Perhaps this is all true, I did not wait quiet long enough between cycles, no doubt this is having a negative impact on my results...

However I thought the feeling from 45mg's of PP would be quiet marked, but like I said, nothing much has happened...

One side I am experiencing is acne on my back...

ezza

Awards
  • Established
That is a bit of a shame bro.. i just finished a phera-bol (which is supposed to be shitty compared to cel) cycle at only 20mg a day for 4 weeks and i managed to gain 10lbs. i was expecting a bit more before i started but i had a small scare and kept the dosage low... at the same time i can only blame myself for 10lb gains when they could have been 15lbs. I got slack and didnt eat enough or bust my ass enough for about a week and a half mid cycle...

i have a little theory that if your doing everything right while on cycle and your gear is **** then in theory you should still be gaining lots of weight unfortunately without a higher protein synthesis nitrogen retension ect ect any weight gained will mostly be fat... and if your not gaining anything not even fat then chances are your simply not eating enough...

bigt405

bigt405

Awards
I have seen this happen before to a guy I train with. I always figured it was because he did not stay off long enough for his body to recuperate and be able to respond properly to the cycle.

krogtaar

Awards
if you have some sides(acne) that means it is at least working a little.

very few people on these boards realize that your steroids have 0 impact on weight gain. it is entirely dependent on your diet. steroids will make more of the weight muscle than without

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
if you have some sides(acne) that means it is at least working a little.

very few people on these boards realize that your steroids have 0 impact on weight gain. it is entirely dependent on your diet. steroids will make more of the weight muscle than without
Water weight? I could eat lettuce all day on some of these compounds and still add 5lbs....H2O!

krogtaar

Awards
Water weight? I could eat lettuce all day on some of these compounds and still add 5lbs....H2O!
fair enough. i ignored water weight cause people usually complain that they havent gained any weight

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I strongly disagree with the notion that he is getting nothing out of 45mg of PP because his Havoc cycle was concluded 5 weeks previously

You could theoretically run Havoc and in the 5th week bridge to Phera, and you bet your ass you'd be seeing results from Phera, so a month later is def. enough to be seeing SOMETHING.

For example I ran Epi 30/30/40/40 and week 4 I bridged to Superdrol at 10.
In those first 3 weeks I only gained 5 pounds of fat. After 1 week of SD @ 10mg I've gained about 8 additional pounds, SAME DIET.

PP and SD are very strong and they should cause rapid weight gain because of the ridiculous amount of water and glycogen they store.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LukeM69

LukeM69

Awards
I strongly disagree with the notion that he is getting nothing out of 45mg of PP because his Havoc cycle was concluded 5 weeks previously

You could theoretically run Havoc and in the 5th week bridge to Phera, and you bet your ass you'd be seeing results from Phera, so a month later is def. enough to be seeing SOMETHING.

For example I ran Epi 30/30/40/40 and week 4 I bridged to Superdrol at 10.
In those first 3 weeks I only gained 5 pounds of fat. After 1 week of SD @ 10mg I've gained about 8 additional pounds, SAME DIET.

PP and SD are very strong and they should cause rapid weight gain because of the ridiculous amount of water and glycogen they store.
This is what I would have thought...

Put it this way, 40mg of Havoc was SIGNIFICANTLY more noticeable than 45mg of PP, this indicates to me the PP must be under dosed or bunk...

I am royally pissed off.

chuebner

Awards
I am late to this thread and rarely post...but I thought Id comment, b/c I had a very similiar exp. with my last Pplex cycle. I did a pplex bridge with mdrol and exp. very little with the phera. It wasnt until the bridge into mdrol that I started noticing anything...even sides. I have done a phera cycle about a year ago, and had amazing results(loved how aggressive it made me at work). I responded very well to it the first time a gained upwards of 12lbs which I have kept.

This second cycle was very disapointing. Nothing, not even back pumps. Those didn't come until the last week of mdrol. My diet was pretty similiar, but I did drink a lot more shakes, because during my second cycle I started grad school and work. But I still feel like I should have felt something. Ill have to check the batch number when I get home.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
this is funny....because my first cycle of RPN Havoc I gained 10+ lbs using low doses like 20mg for the first 2 weeks and 30 for the last two. I felt noticeable shutdown, sexdrive loss at the beginning, veins everywhere etc...

My last cycle which was 4months later, I ran 30/30/30/40 and gained only about 5-6lbs, felt no back pumps, no shutdown, It still worked it just seemed "half" as strong and not even close to as explosive as the first run. I thought maybe the pills were messed up as it was one of the original bottles I bought from a friend that never used them.

I wonder if there are inconsistancy's among the concentrations of the batches among these PH's on the market. The government certaily doesn't require testing of these pills to make sure they match the labeled mg/potency.

I really would'nt be suprised to find out that some of these clones or even originals by well known manufactors cause gyno/sexual sides/etc simply because the potency is way off or not correctly manufactured with some batches.

Perhaps this pheraplex is bunk my friend.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
this is funny....because my first cycle of RPN Havoc I gained 10+ lbs using low doses like 20mg for the first 2 weeks and 30 for the last two. I felt noticeable shutdown, sexdrive loss at the beginning, veins everywhere etc...

My last cycle which was 4months later, I ran 30/30/30/40 and gained only about 5-6lbs, felt no back pumps, no shutdown, It still worked it just seemed "half" as strong and not even close to as explosive as the first run. I thought maybe the pills were messed up as it was one of the original bottles I bought from a friend that never used them.

I wonder if there are inconsistancy's among the concentrations of the batches among these PH's on the market. The government certaily doesn't require testing of these pills to make sure they match the labeled mg/potency.

I really would'nt be suprised to find out that some of these clones or even originals by well known manufactors cause gyno/sexual sides/etc simply because the potency is way off or not correctly manufactured with some batches.

Perhaps this pheraplex is bunk my friend.

Some people report that a second and third run of the same PH,especially back to back, is not giving as good a gains as the first. Always good to take like a year off before running same PH again(IMO):head: