Started Proscar today for my prostate....

1. Registered User
    Answers

Started Proscar today for my prosate....

Now the Dr. is explorining the possibility that the prosate infections that I have been having have stemed from steroid making my prostate larger, aka Benign Prostate Hypertrophy (BPH). I started Proscar (Finasteride) today. 5mg a day once a day. I have several months worth. We will see how it goes.

WW7 

2. Registered User
    Answers

I got a scrip for 5mg/once a day. I've been reading around quite a bit and see a lot of guys doing 1-3mg a day while on cycle. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Bro BPH is nothing to laugh about but at least it isn't cancer. I hope you can see a reduction in size. I would hate to see you go under to have it lessened in size and cut off your flow of fluids to your urethra. Good luck man I hope it all turns out for the best.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Ive been having a lot of problems with urination as of late. It sucks. Hopefully this will get my prostate in order and keep it in check. I will use next time during cycle as well.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Update:

Well it looks like I've finally found a method to fight this now nearly 6 month battle with prostate problems since my last cycle. I started proscar as I mentioned above and now, after much reading, I a have started Nolva as well. Within 2 days of starting Nolva my pain had diminished by 60-70 percent! It appears that excess estrogen is and has been the culprit. I will keep you all updated. Thanks for the support you all have shown me for so long now!

WW7
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Answers

I am very glad to hear that Jake! Hope all goes well. Hopefully with Nolva and a reduction in Est this will get even better in the next couple of weeks!
  7. Banned
    Answers

It figures the female hormone is behind this, damn....just like a woman, typical to ruin a man's fun. ...
  8. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Originally posted by windwords7
    Update:

Well it looks like I've finally found a method to fight this now nearly 6 month battle with prostate problems since my last cycle. I started proscar as I mentioned above and now, after much reading, I a have started Nolva as well. Within 2 days of starting Nolva my pain had diminished by 60-70 percent! It appears that excess estrogen is and has been the culprit. I will keep you all updated. Thanks for the support you all have shown me for so long now!

WW7
    WOW that is FANTASTIC>

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if the pain stays away.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. should i wait for my test to start cycle!?!?
    By football4life in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 12:04 AM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 11:49 PM
  3. please help with my routine ASAP! must start it today!
    By AndreAnabolic in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-28-2008, 01:28 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 03:06 AM