Started Proscar today for my prostate....

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Started Proscar today for my prosate....

Now the Dr. is explorining the possibility that the prosate infections that I have been having have stemed from steroid making my prostate larger, aka Benign Prostate Hypertrophy (BPH). I started Proscar (Finasteride) today. 5mg a day once a day. I have several months worth. We will see how it goes.

WW7 

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I got a scrip for 5mg/once a day. I've been reading around quite a bit and see a lot of guys doing 1-3mg a day while on cycle. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

DarCSA

Awards
Bro BPH is nothing to laugh about but at least it isn't cancer. I hope you can see a reduction in size. I would hate to see you go under to have it lessened in size and cut off your flow of fluids to your urethra. Good luck man I hope it all turns out for the best.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Ive been having a lot of problems with urination as of late. It sucks. Hopefully this will get my prostate in order and keep it in check. I will use next time during cycle as well.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Update:

Well it looks like I've finally found a method to fight this now nearly 6 month battle with prostate problems since my last cycle. I started proscar as I mentioned above and now, after much reading, I a have started Nolva as well. Within 2 days of starting Nolva my pain had diminished by 60-70 percent! It appears that excess estrogen is and has been the culprit. I will keep you all updated. Thanks for the support you all have shown me for so long now!

WW7

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I am very glad to hear that Jake! Hope all goes well. Hopefully with Nolva and a reduction in Est this will get even better in the next couple of weeks! :)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
It figures the female hormone is behind this, damn....just like a woman, typical to ruin a man's fun. ...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Update:

Well it looks like I've finally found a method to fight this now nearly 6 month battle with prostate problems since my last cycle. I started proscar as I mentioned above and now, after much reading, I a have started Nolva as well. Within 2 days of starting Nolva my pain had diminished by 60-70 percent! It appears that excess estrogen is and has been the culprit. I will keep you all updated. Thanks for the support you all have shown me for so long now!

WW7
WOW that is FANTASTIC>

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if the pain stays away.