Clen and Cytomel

RattRatner

Awards
I have been taking Clen for almost a week and only plan on staying on it for a total of two.

I have heard of people taking Cytomel t3 in between cycles of clen. has anyone tried this?

i am just wondering about the side effects. I dont want my thyroid to stop working on its own after a great deal of stimulation.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Run them together...as long as you do short bursts your thyroid should be OK....

holy

RattRatner

Awards
Hey thanks for the advice! I will try that next time. I am about to go two weeks off

IronMucsle

Awards
Run Cytomel 8 weeks max like 125mg, you can run Clen continuous 8 weeks as well if you take ketofin to clean the receptors.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Run Cytomel 8 weeks max like 125mg, you can run Clen continuous 8 weeks as well if you take ketofin to clean the receptors.
Maybe an honest mistake or typo, but cytomel comes in MCGs, not MGs....

holy

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
Run ECA on your clen off-weeks. Run T3 all the way through. There have been numerous studies which prove that fears about thyroid failure are unfounded, the thyroid bounces back quickly.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Run ECA on your clen off-weeks. Run T3 all the way through. There have been numerous studies which prove that fears about thyroid failure are unfounded, the thyroid bounces back quickly.
ECA on your off weeks will not allow your receptors to clear.

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
If your going to run clen, run clen. If your going to run eca, run eca. Subbing eca in the off wks of clen is pointless as it doesn't allow your receptors to up regulate (as stated above). I would def opt for keto and just run the clen straight through or leave it out and go 2 on 2 off imo.

RattRatner

Awards
Keto? I think i may just buy some adrenalean or something to run in the off weeks of clen. I just dont want to waste those two off weeks, ya know?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Keto? I think i may just buy some adrenalean or something to run in the off weeks of clen. I just dont want to waste those two off weeks, ya know?
There isnt a timeline set in stone that clen will suddenly no longer be effective....we know that it takes a few weeks, but that its not months either....generally I have found that running it for 3 -4 weeks has been equally as productive as taking the two week break for your receptors to up regulate. I havent found it matters, as long as you understand you arent going to be able to run it longer than a month...

holy

larue38462

larue38462

Awards
keto = ketofin. This is what helps to up regulate your receptors. It is ran in conjunction with the clen, not in the off weeks. I'm suprised you haven't come across it in your research of clen.