Not being able to grow facial hair...

pdigs

Is it a sign of low testosterone? I'm 25 and still cant grow legitiment facial hair, just thin and patchy

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Just go with the "crustache".....aka, the Tijuana Special.

luxxxury

Awards
Im 27 and I have the same problem with facial hair but I feel ive made good gains since starting lifting a couple years ago. I dont think its related but im not a doctor.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends mainly on your heredity. I have patchy facial hair, yet I don't have trouble with making gains in either size or strength.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's genetics, personally I'm predominantly Native American, so i don't have alot of facial hair, although the 12 weeks of test i just finished helped alot with that. Unfortunatly it also helped my "treasure trail" grow into a treasure forest, and its a pain(literally) to shave the stuff. Oh well.

pdigs

It's genetics, personally I'm predominantly Native American, so i don't have alot of facial hair, although the 12 weeks of test i just finished helped alot with that. Unfortunatly it also helped my "treasure trail" grow into a treasure forest, and its a pain(literally) to shave the stuff. Oh well.
what type of test did u do

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
there is no link with low test levels and facial hair. It is like saying that if you have high test levels you HAVE to be bald.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Before doing 2 cycles of TEST 4 years ago (27), I could not grow a full beard because it would come in patchy. But now, I can grow a beard with the best of them! My father could not grow that much facial hair (Irish), but I can. I truely think that the TEST had something to do with it.

UofIlifting11

Awards
i've also that there is a positive correlation between hair and testosterone amount; although as rodja said that are some intricacies to that

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
You probably don't have much 5a-reductase enzymes in your skin, hence the lack of hair.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
this may be a dumb question... ok, would diesel test hardcore and/ or stoked have a benefiting factor on facial hair growth and testosterone levels... Would they only be temporary if you did gains test. levels. . . and what about squats. squats release alot of growth hormone appearantly. (my thighs werent hairy but when i started squating my thighs... got hairy)

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
ya squats release alot of test..... its a big muscle..i dono about ur hair issue though

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I have found that as I have aged (now 36) that my beard is thicker and more complete. Whether that has anything to do with PH use, I don't know for sure but I think it helped a little. Also, when I supplement with either DHEA or Relora, my body hair grows in thicker and darker.

But genetically, I come from gorilla stock.

*shakes tree branches, pounds on chest and struts off*